Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

He uploaded and deleted some stuff several times this afternoon... at some point I saw a pic of him lying on the stage floor, with red light, and he wrote something about red and warmth. Dunno why he deleted that. I only saw it quickly, before RL caught my attention again.

Yes, you are right. At first I though it was my instagram that didnt work :lmfao:That man drives us :insane:

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

He uploaded and deleted some stuff several times this afternoon... at some point I saw a pic of him lying on the stage floor, with red light, and he wrote something about red and warmth. Dunno why he deleted that. I only saw it quickly, before RL caught my attention again.

Tweetdeck only deletes a tweet if you reload, so I can still see it...

"Red, how warm you make me feel... 📷 David Vacher / DV Photo"

EJq5WpHXsAElRmF?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I find it interesting that after years of making efforts to write in French and Italian for announcements like that, he's now doing it in English. I guess it's maybe because he's not doing it all himself - the stuff uploaded simultaneously on IG, Twitter and FB is very likely uploaded by someone of his team, in my opinion. Didn't he say somewhere that Paloma was doing promo stuff for him? He'd probably just trust someone close to him with it. Although she could speak French...

Well, at least that way we get the official announcements in time. :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The #OlympiaAwards ceremony will take place on Wednesday, December 11, live on C8.
@LiamPayne, @mikasounds   and @catherineringer   will be the exceptional guests of
@antoinedecaunes   on the stage of L@OLYMPIAHALL

Antoine de Caunes?  He of Rapido and Eurotrash? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He has a cold hmmmm shirtless results 

Apparently he already said at the gig that he woke up with a cold that morning... so he can't use that as an excuse not to do it again, it wasn't because of the shirtless part! :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3