Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Maybe an EP? :dunno:

Or a deluxe version of MNIMH? :excite:

Anyway he seems rather bored than excited to me in this video, I guess he'd prefer to have some time off. :dunno: (And he'd certainly deserve it!) ... so I won't get my hopes up too high about it being something I'll be thrilled to hear. It rather seems to me that he made some sort of commitment, that's why there's a pause in the tour now, for him to record whatever it is.

We'll see (mika)soon, I guess. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 3

Aaaaaaaaaah so excited for new music! I was thinking as well that it might be a Christmas song, but maybe he would have done that sooner? I don't know 💙 Just gonna have to be patient!

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, mellody said:

Or a deluxe version of MNIMH? :excite:

Anyway he seems rather bored than excited to me in this video, I guess he'd prefer to have some time off. :dunno: (And he'd certainly deserve it!) ... so I won't get my hopes up too high about it being something I'll be thrilled to hear. It rather seems to me that he made some sort of commitment, that's why there's a pause in the tour now, for him to record whatever it is.

We'll see (mika)soon, I guess. :mf_rosetinted:

I also think it could be a repack of MNIMH with a few extra songs, it's quite common nowadays that artists add 3 new songs to an album and release a new edition of it... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

I love the Rudolph pic! :lmfao: It's just so funny that combination of the silly mask with his stubble and the "WTF" look on his face! :lmao:

And the video, is that the new song? Is it Doriand with him? Maybe it's another song for their trio? :dunno:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So will we get to hear an interview, or not? :blink: Judging from the comments on IG, it seems it's only for their emloyees or so? My Italian isn't that good, but at least I understand they wrote there won't be a video of that interview. But maybe audio? :dunno: 

• Like 1