Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

20 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

From Mika's stories.

Looks like he had again sound problems???

I fixed it adding playback from YouTube :lol3:

As it was still there in the beginning it could also be that he didn't post the sound on purpose, maybe because someone was talking, or for copyright reasons? :dunno:

I love these videos! :wub2: I wonder who the beautiful young lady is, could it be his cousin from New York, I don't remember her name, but I think she was only 8 when he started his career so she'd be 20 now, that'd fit?!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

As it was still there in the beginning it could also be that he didn't post the sound on purpose, maybe because someone was talking? :dunno:

I love these videos! :wub2: I wonder who the beautiful young lady is, Ycould it be his cousin from Nework, I don't remember her name, but I think she was only 8 when he started his career so she'd be 20 now, that'd fit?!

I think it is. She could be the girl who took part in the We Are Golden chorus.?There's a blog about it but I don't know where to find it. Sometimes he talked about that cousin and I think it's this girl. She has a resemblance to Mika's sisters.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mellody said:

As it was still there in the beginning it could also be that he didn't post the sound on purpose, maybe because someone was talking? :dunno:

I love these videos! :wub2: I wonder who the beautiful young lady is, could it be his cousin from New York, I don't remember her name, but I think she was only 8 when he started his career so she'd be 20 now, that'd fit?!

8 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I think it is. She could be the girl who took part in the We Are Golden chorus.?There's a blog about it but I don't know where to find it. Sometimes he talked about that cousin and I think it's this girl. She has a resemblance to Mika's sisters.

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I think that beautiful young lady is Audrey.

81719289_436813637227962_6503713907417089951_n.mp4_000002266.thumb.png.9712fbf19fa284bb5b039d26bce05e36.png

Yes she is Audrey, cousin of Mika, lollipop girl/WAG screamer, sister of loud talker Austin. I was researching her for the Mika Encyclopedia just a couple days ago and i said to myself "wow, what a glow up she's had!". Would you believe she recently graduated from college?!

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Pajamas too classic for him :teehee:

I think it suits him, he looks gorgeous, although his eyes tell how tired he must be. I hope this video means he's getting some rest now. :wub2:

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 6:17 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

From Doriand Instagram.

8. Au diable le paradis - Doriand's song sang by MIKA

2. Elle me dit - Mika's song sang by Doriand 

Here is Doriand's version  from 1996.

And do you remember these stories from the 7th and 8th of December?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And do you remember these stories from the 7th and 8th of December?

Ohhh then it's nothing new from Mika :emot-sad: 

• Sad 2

With the stickers that Mika revealed on Instagram are they actually Instagram stickers? I tried searching for them but they didn't come up (unless I'm using Instagram wrong) were they only available for Christmas eve? Or are they going to be made into real physical stickers? I would love the set of them!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 9/29/2019 at 3:43 AM, Mikasister said:

Sorry for the late post !

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3J3_X0jP85/

日仏友好パリ茶会でお茶をたてさせていただきました。OECD大江大使のご厚意により、大使公邸で日本の文化としてのお茶をフランス在住の方を中心に、大切な方々にふるまわせていただきました。
私と一緒にお茶を始めた服部今日子さん共々、大勢の方の前でお茶をたてるのは初めて😓手も足も震えましたが💦振り返ると素晴らしい経験と体験をさせていただき、椿会をまとめてくださっている大林剛朗氏に心から感謝でございます。現地で支えてくださったパリの裏千家の皆様にも心からお礼申しあげます。
私の家族、ペニマン家の皆様!MIKAもありがとう😘

France-Japan friendship tea ceremony took place at the residence of JAPAN OECD Ambassador Ohe’s residence. Beautiful property. Lots of appreciation for those who supported us, myself and Kyoko Hattori to experience such a priceless opportunity.
And also thank you very much for those who attended even over the weekend! ♥️♥️♥️🙇‍♀️🙏
#日仏友好パリ茶会
#exceptional experience #thank you very much

70403728_1212285688958938_1102039794751209619_n.thumb.jpg.fe52c9cf052a71a96a5ad488ec8c5dd0.jpg

Sadly Mari Saito has passed away in August 26th, 2022. R.I.P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Sorry for the late post !

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3J3_X0jP85/

日仏友好パリ茶会でお茶をたてさせていただきました。OECD大江大使のご厚意により、大使公邸で日本の文化としてのお茶をフランス在住の方を中心に、大切な方々にふるまわせていただきました。
私と一緒にお茶を始めた服部今日子さん共々、大勢の方の前でお茶をたてるのは初めて😓手も足も震えましたが💦振り返ると素晴らしい経験と体験をさせていただき、椿会をまとめてくださっている大林剛朗氏に心から感謝でございます。現地で支えてくださったパリの裏千家の皆様にも心からお礼申しあげます。
私の家族、ペニマン家の皆様!MIKAもありがとう😘

France-Japan friendship tea ceremony took place at the residence of JAPAN OECD Ambassador Ohe’s residence. Beautiful property. Lots of appreciation for those who supported us, myself and Kyoko Hattori to experience such a priceless opportunity.
And also thank you very much for those who attended even over the weekend! ♥️♥️♥️🙇‍♀️🙏
#日仏友好パリ茶会
#exceptional experience #thank you very much

70403728_1212285688958938_1102039794751209619_n.thumb.jpg.fe52c9cf052a71a96a5ad488ec8c5dd0.jpg

Sadly Mari Saito has passed away in August 26th, 2022. R.I.P

That family is so stunning, look at his sisters, perfect bone structure!

• Like 3