Tour rumours 2019

mellody

On 1/4/2019 at 10:33 AM, Mikasister said:

Then autumn :mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: Would fit me well - autumn is a nice time for travelling 😉 I know I'll have to get out of Scandinavia, to experience MIKA live again  :wub:  If he came back to some of the Nordic countries,  during the upcoming tour,  it would be unbelievable - but he's not to blame, for his absence!  I don't think he ever got an invitation after 2010 - so we don't deserve it...  :tears:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irem Aytepe said:

I can't say something about the tour.

Every single day my faith is dying. I really don't know, will he come here.:dunno::tears:

If Mika starts a tour, it will be after The Voice-France, in my opinion.

Maybe he will announce it during the live The Voice? :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ysara 22 said:

If Mika starts a tour, it will be after The Voice-France, in my opinion.

Maybe he will announce it during the live The Voice? :thumb_yello:

I'm so scared about that, I'm not ready to hear tour list. Heartbreaking seem so scaring. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, WeirdChild said:

My brother has promised me tickets if Mika tours the UK!! Please Mika!!!!!

Please don’t hold your breath for a UK tour - it won’t happen. But we are living in hope that he gives us at least one gig - almost certainly London. But for your sake I certainly hope that your dream comes true and that you get to see him live. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kath said:

Please don’t hold your breath for a UK tour - it won’t happen. But we are living in hope that he gives us at least one gig - almost certainly London. But for your sake I certainly hope that your dream comes true and that you get to see him live. 

I was expecting only one gig in the uk, if anything. I live around an hour away from London by train so that is probably where I would go anyway. Most touring artists don’t go to tiny seaside towns.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

I'm so scared about that, I'm not ready to hear tour list. Heartbreaking seem so scaring. 

Don't lose hope! The odds might not seem to be in your favour but it's no use fretting over this so soon. The real excitement at the moment is his new album. I am dying of anticipation!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Menahyl said:

Well no one comes to Pakistan but I can make it to China. So I really hope it's on his schedule. It would be truly divine to see him perform live. 

Im sure he will tour Asia. He likes it very much :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, WeirdChild said:

I was expecting only one gig in the uk, if anything. I live around an hour away from London by train so that is probably where I would go anyway. Most touring artists don’t go to tiny seaside towns.

No, they certainly don't! That's great then that you would be ok for getting to London. We will all be very upset if he doesn't do a UK gig but I think he will. I am an eternal optimist however! 

Its a long time since he played anywhere other than London in the U.K. And even that has been a while now. :sad:

On 1/5/2019 at 10:52 AM, mamiam said:

:blush-anim-cl: Would fit me well - autumn is a nice time for travelling 😉 I know I'll have to get out of Scandinavia, to experience MIKA live again  :wub:  If he came back to some of the Nordic countries,  during the upcoming tour,  it would be unbelievable - but he's not to blame, for his absence!  I don't think he ever got an invitation after 2010 - so we don't deserve it...  :tears:

Love, love

me

Autumn is good for me too. 

It's a pity that he doesn't  go to the Scandinavian countries, before he did concerts there, I do not know what changed. :dunno: I hope that for this new tour he will come to Spain and Barcelona. Here in Barcelona a famous festival invited him, they insisted a lot but in the end he did not come. :no:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1