Tour rumours 2019

mellody

1 hour ago, Ysara 22 said:

Hello everyone :bye: Do you know where to buy Rockhal tickets online please? I would like to find a safe site.

On the venue website: https://m.rockhal.lu/agenda-m/show/detail/mika-2/ ... there should be a link tomorrow.

1 hour ago, MikaFreaka2003 said:

I'm buying London tickets tomorrow!! Hoping there are some left with a good view since I'm not even 5ft 🤣 

It's not numbered. But if you buy a seated ticket and get a frontrow place in one of the upper balconies (if you don't arrive last minute), you should be fine.

1 hour ago, couldbepurple said:

any presale codes for the Netherlands? If I could get two for that one, Lotte and i could concentrate on general sale in London as we missed the pre-sale info. Duhhhh eye off the ball!!

for London is also cool of course... but am I right in thinking London's all gone for thew moment?

#forevergrateful

#firstdrinkonme

The presale codes are for all gigs. For Utrecht I think you wouldn't need one, but it's sold out in the presale. London there's still standing tickets available, so if someone has a spare code for you, you can try that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mellody said:

On the venue website: https://m.rockhal.lu/agenda-m/show/detail/mika-2/ ... there should be a link tomorrow.

It's not numbered. But if you buy a seated ticket and choose a frontrow place in one of the upper balconies (if you don't arrive last minute), you should be fine.

The presale codes are for all gigs. For Utrecht I think you wouldn't need one, but it's sold out in the presale. London there's still standing tickets available, so if someone has a spare code for you, you can try that.

Mellody thank you --- so i just need a code.. anyone?

Silly thing is -- obviously gonna buy the record anyways so sill i wasn't aware of the album presale thingie

Again, for everyone: The presale codes are valid for each of the gigs (except the ones in Spain). For some gigs you don't need a code though, you can buy tickets already now. Like Zurich, Brussels, and some of the Italian gigs (for the French ones and London you'll need a code). You can find all ticket links here, just try if it's possible: https://www.mikasounds.com/shows/ 

3 minutes ago, Ysara 22 said:

Thank you :hug: Tomorrow, I have to wait until evening (08:00 pm) to buy the tickets. I hope there will still be some places :pray::nervous:

You should be fine, Rokhal is big. But I just looked, you can buy the presale tickets without a code, I think. Here, if you click on the green "buy" button: https://www.atelier.lu/den-Atelier/Upcoming-Shows/MIKA/MIKA-Presale_0642285901121796 ... that's the link from mikasounds.com. I don't know if you need to enter a code at some point in the buying process, but it's worth a try.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

You should be fine, Rokhal is big. But I just looked, you can buy the presale tickets without a code, I think. Here, if you click on the green "buy" button: https://www.atelier.lu/den-Atelier/Upcoming-Shows/MIKA/MIKA-Presale_0642285901121796 ... that's the link from mikasounds.com. I don't know if you need to enter a code at some point in the buying process, but it's worth a try.

I have to wait my parents because they are the ones who offer me tickets :dunno:^_^

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Being a shy person, I don't post often on this forum but I have an important question. I hope I'm in the right thread...

So, I'm planning to go see Mika during his tour in France (THREE YEARS I'VE BEEN WAITING THIS!!:yay:) but I'm not stil sure of the where since I'm searching for work right now and may move between now and autumn.

Since it will the first time for me, I wonder if I should buy tickets now (like today!:biggrin2:) because it can sold out quickly or if I can wait until say...september to buy them. My choices would be either Aix-en-Provence or Toulouse.

Can the experts in gig can answer that question?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Edited by Camus
typo

On 6/7/2019 at 1:48 AM, Camus said:

Hello everyone,

Being a shy person, I don't post often on this forum but I have an important question. I hope I'm in the right thread...

So, I'm planning to go see Mika during his tour in France (THREE YEARS I'VE BEEN WAITING THIS!!:yay:) but I'm not stil sure of the where since I'm searching for work right now and may move between now and autumn.

Since it will the first time for me, I wonder if I should buy tickets now (like today!:biggrin2:) because it can sold out quickly or if I can wait until say...september to buy them. My choices would be either Aix-en-Provence or Toulouse.

Can the experts in gig can answer that question?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hard to tell... but it's big arenas, the 2 dates you mentioned are not on a weekend, so I doubt it'll sell out quickly. Personally I always prefer to have my tickets as early as possible, just in case. I also wouldn't have expected Utrecht to sell out within an hour, since Mika does no promo at all in the Netherlands, but I was wrong.

If you don't buy tickets now, in any case you should watch how Mika's single performs in France... if it becomes a big hit, the shows could sell out quickly from that point.

If you can, go to both shows - it's always worth it! :lol3:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Hard to tell... but it's big arenas, the 2 dates you mentioned are not on a weekend, so I doubt it'll sell out quickly. Personally I always prefer to have my tickets as early as possible, just in case. I also wouldn't have expected Utrecht to sell out within an hour, since Mika does no promo at all in the Netherlands, but I was wrong.

If you don't buy tickets now, in any case you should watch how Mika's single performs in France... if it becomes a big hit, the shows could sell out quickly from that point.

If you can, go to both shows - it's always worth it! :lol3:

Thank you for your answer. It actually helps me a lot!

Indeed, Aix is on a week day but Toulouse is a saturday! But, I'll still follow your advice and will take my ticket as soon as possible.

I don't now  how Ice Cream is performing in France but Mika is promoting it heavily! He already played three times (twice for televised shows) and will play it again twice (including one televised one) before the end of june only so better be careful.

I would love to go to both the shows but I'm not sure my bank acount would agree! Toulouse will already be nice!

Thanks again for your answer!

Camus

2 hours ago, MikaFreaka2003 said:

I got standing tickets for Shepards Bush London! How early would I need to get there to have the best view? 

Someone on here or on the tour rumours thread said that there's also elevated places in the back of the stalls, from where you can see well. Anyway, I don't know the venue, so no idea. I remember in another London venue the floor was sloped, so you could see pretty well from everywhere. That'd be cool.

1 hour ago, Camus said:

Thank you for your answer. It actually helps me a lot!

Indeed, Aix is on a week day but Toulouse is a saturday! But, I'll still follow your advice and will take my ticket as soon as possible.

I don't now  how Ice Cream is performing in France but Mika is promoting it heavily! He already played three times (twice for televised shows) and will play it again twice (including one televised one) before the end of june only so better be careful.

I would love to go to both the shows but I'm not sure my bank acount would agree! Toulouse will already be nice!

Thanks again for your answer!

Camus

Ah, silly me, I looked in the calendar for 2020 instead of 2019! :doh: Of course you're right that it's a Saturday.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another festival in France..

https://www.vibration.fr/news/mika-ridsa-et-yannick-noah-feront-trembler-la-cathedrale-d-orleans-22554

Mika, Ridsa et Yannick Noah feront trembler la cathédrale d’Orléans !

Pour le Tour Vibration 2019, les trois artistes confirment leur présence dans le Loiret.

On peut d’ores et déjà l’annoncer : la soirée du samedi 28 septembre 2019 sera bouillante à Orléans, dès 21h00 ! Comme en 2018, le Tour Vibration s’installera sur le parvis de la cathédrale Sainte-Croix. Cette année, le public applaudira notamment Mika, Ridsa et Yannick Noah.

5d3512444e42e2.42593775.jpg?=1563782794

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello mods and fellow fans!

New to this site so I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong thread. Thinking of flying to Europe (ideally Italy last week of November) to see Mika live. Just not sure where exactly is the best place to see him. While big concerts are fun and full of energy, I prefer more intimate settings... where the performer isn't just a speck from the distance. Y'all seem to have seen him EVERYWHERE so I'm hoping you have some advice to offer me.

Cheers,
Pam

p.s. Italy is my first choice but please feel free to offer other suggestions within Europe! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pammerisms said:

New to this site so I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong thread. Thinking of flying to Europe (ideally Italy last week of November) to see Mika live. Just not sure where exactly is the best place to see him. While big concerts are fun and full of energy, I prefer more intimate settings... where the performer isn't just a speck from the distance. Y'all seem to have seen him EVERYWHERE so I'm hoping you have some advice to offer me.

Cheers,
Pam

p.s. Italy is my first choice but please feel free to offer other suggestions within Europe! 

Well, there are several Italian dates in the last week of November, but I don't know anything about the size of the different venues

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pammerisms said:

Cheers,
Pam

Zurich is probably the smallest venue in Europe that you can still get tickets for - maybe along with the ones in Spain, I don't know what their capacity is. Utrecht is even smaller, but it's sold out. None of the Italian venues are exactly "intimate" though - they're all about 6000-8000 people (or more), from what I've seen (I haven't looked at all of them though, you'll often find capacity info on Wikipedia or on the venue website).

Zurich is about 2500, but it's all standing - it's an industrial hall, not really intimate either.

Of the ones in the last week of November I'd probably have chosen Montichiari (and Bologna), if I was able to go to any more gigs.

• Like 2

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 12:08 AM, pammerisms said:

Cheers,
Pam

Of all the venues of the tour in Italy, I've only been to the Unipol Arena in Bologna and in my opinion is not that big, but I haven't taken part in many concerts so I can't make a comparison with other venues...If you want I can see if I've got some pictures of the place, and I can send them to you!

25 minutes ago, Giulia221b said:

Of all the venues of the tour in Italy, I've only been to the Unipol Arena in Bologna and in my opinion is not that big, but I haven't taken part in many concerts so I can't make a comparison with other venues...If you want I can see if I've got some pictures of the place, and I can send them to you!

On 8/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, pammerisms said:

Cheers,
Pam

I've been to the venue in Bologna several times too, it is actually the biggest event arena in Italy but when you're in you don't feel it at all, it feels much more like an intimate place and you can see very well from every place. 

In general for this tour most of all the venues in Italy are big arenas with about 6000-8000 up to 18000 (Unipol Arena) people capacity. The more intimate one are probably in other country around Europe as @mellody said. 

•  
Edited by virgi
  • Like 3