Tour rumours 2019

mellody

Mika's words in a recent interview:

What are your projects ?
Parallel to the show, ( The Voice) I'm finishing my next album and preparing a WORLD TOUR that will start this year. There are also plenty of other surprises coming up for the next two years 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

it seems  in the interview that was aired yesterday at " Plateau TV on France Bleu 9" he said the tour will start in Asia then europe and US and I wonder, if he's going to include SA and Australia  :dunno:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

On 2/10/2019 at 8:31 PM, Mikasister said:

it seems  in the interview that was aired yesterday at " Plateau TV on France Bleu 9" he said the tour will start in Asia then europe and US and I wonder, if he's going to include SA and Australia  :dunno:

I have promised myself not to focus on the tourlist this time - until I see the dates confirmed :wink2:  If I just get one date I can join,  I'll be happy and pleased :fisch:  A new MIKA concert would be the best bonus of this year, or the next year ...:clap:But of course I wish that all the MIKA fans in the world will get their part...:wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, jknox1734 said:

Anyone else check in here weekly with hopes? I can't wait to see Mika again!

Many of us but he has to finish the album first. He's working on it and he's going to released it soon. We have to be patient and wait. :wink2:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jknox1734 said:

Anyone else check in here weekly with hopes? I can't wait to see Mika again!

Only when I see a new post here, hoping it might be actual news... :naughty:

(Hello to everyone who clicked on here for the same reason! :bye:  :lol:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Only when I see a new post here, hoping it might be actual news... :naughty:

(Hello to everyone who clicked on here for the same reason! :bye:  :lol:)

Hello !!:mfr_lol:

• Haha 5

Hello, there!

I came across this site today.  I'm not sure even if it's fake or true.

I haven't found any info from the venue's site.

Anybody knows more about this gig? 

https://west100finalcastro.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/10th-anniversary-show/

10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW!

Join Mika for a one time only performance where he will be playing his sophomore album The Boy Who Knew Too Much in full, along with other all time fan favorite tracks.

Come for a night full of music and never before heard stories about the making of the album and the tales behind your favorite lyrics.

Purchase our VIP package for a meet and greet after the show, early entrance for sound check, and an exclusive performance of a brand new song off the unreleased 2019 album.

Saturday 6 April 2019

Voltage Lounge

421 N 7th St, Philadelphia, PA 19123

Doors @ 7pm // Show @ 8pm

image4.jpg

---

NaoMika☆

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

10 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

Hello, there!

10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW!

Join Mika for a one time only performance where he will be playing his sophomore album The Boy Who Knew Too Much in full, along with other all time fan favorite tracks.

Come for a night full of music and never before heard stories about the making of the album and the tales behind your favorite lyrics.

Purchase our VIP package for a meet and greet after the show, early entrance for sound check, and an exclusive performance of a brand new song off the unreleased 2019 album.

Saturday 6 April 2019

Voltage Lounge

:blink:

• Confused 2

20 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Hello, there!

10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW!

Saturday 6 April 2019

Voltage Lounge

image4.jpg

---

NaoMika☆

Unfortunately this seems fake to me, but wouldn't it be amazing if Mika did Meet and Greets for his next tour?!  I can't wait until we have official tour news to get excited about...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Unfortunately this seems fake to me, but wouldn't it be amazing if Mika did Meet and Greets for his next tour?!  I can't wait until we have official tour news to get excited about...

To be honest, I don't like paying for M&G. I know many artists do that but I think you shouldn't pay for meeting someone... It feels wrong to me. I think if there are too many fans who would wait after the show, it's better to make a competition than force them to pay more for meeting you. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

To be honest, I don't like paying for M&G. I know many artists do that but I think you shouldn't pay for meeting someone... It feels wrong to me. I think if there are too many fans who would wait after the show, it's better to make a competition than force them to pay more for meeting you. 

I feel the same way. But (if I remember correctly), Rihanna once did a free m&g , a couple years back or so, and that seemed pretty fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Paying to spend time with someone.... it's a concept that reminds me of something!  :thumbdown:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

First of all, I'm 99 percent sure there is no truth to this, but to be sure I've sent it on to Mika's team to see if we can get any sort of confirmation or denial.

But my advice is... don't hold your breath or start booking flights to Philadelphia. :lol3:

Second, Mika has said in the past that he would never charge for meet & greets -- unless something drastically changes, I can't see him ever starting to do that. :dunno:  He's always so generous with his time and so kind to his fans. I don't think a paid meet & greet would ever be necessary.

Anyhow, I'll keep you posted, if I hear anything more about this so-called "anniversary concert."

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

11 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

First of all, I'm 99 percent sure there is no truth to this, but to be sure I've sent it on to Mika's team to see if we can get any sort of confirmation or denial.

But my advice is... don't hold your breath or start booking flights to Philadelphia. :lol3:

Second, Mika has said in the past that he would never charge for meet & greets -- unless something drastically changes, I can't see him ever starting to do that. :dunno:  He's always so generous with his time and so kind to his fans. I don't think a paid meet & greet would ever be necessary.

Anyhow, I'll keep you posted, if I hear anything more about this so-called "anniversary concert."

thank you so much for looking into this, Deb. It was stressing me out so much 

OK, I heard from the venue, Voltage Lounge -- they said, and I quote, " This is false. We have a different show booked for that date. "

:thumb_yello:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

16 hours ago, dcdeb said:

OK, I heard from the venue, Voltage Lounge -- they said, and I quote, " This is false. We have a different show booked for that date. "

:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much Deb-san! 

I sent an email of inquiry to the venue too, but I haven't got reply.

Now I can feel relaxed... and stopped packing. :lol3: 

And I delated my tweets not to spread such fake info.

Let's hope real tour dates in US will be announced soon!

NaoMika☆

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, ottimistaaccidentale said:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-11-26-17.thumb.png.ef9fd734cb54afc151962b69dde00de5.png

I've just found this thing on Instagram...😱 what do you think? 

Sounds to me like they are just trying to find out who would be interested, rather than a firm booking.  No actual date given.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ottimistaaccidentale said:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-11-26-17.thumb.png.ef9fd734cb54afc151962b69dde00de5.png

I've just found this thing on Instagram...😱 what do you think? 

:dunno:

INSTAGRAM

ConcertFrance

https://concert-france.com/2019/04/06/mika-a-laccorhotels-arena-en-decembre/

Mika à l’AccorHotels Arena en Décembre !

• Publié par ConcertFrance le 6 avril 2019

Absent des ondes depuis 2015 et la sortie de “No Place In Heaven”,  Mika sortira son nouvel album cette année ! Entre son univers coloré, des notes pétillantes et une voix reconnaissable, Mika s’est fait une réputation hors du commun dans le monde de la musique.

L’enfant de Beyrouth semble enfin prêt à revenir dans nos vies pour nous faire danser à l’occasion d’une nouvelle tournée qui passera par l’AccorHotels Arena en Décembre 2019 !

Pour ne manquer aucune information, intéressez-vous à l’évènemen

- Concert Mika -

Dimanche 22 Décembre 2019 : AccorHotels Arena – Paris.

Mika at the AccorHotels Arena in December!

• Posted by ConcertFrance on April 6, 2019

Absent on the air since 2015 and the release of "No Place In Heaven", Mika will release his new album this year! Between her colorful world, sparkling notes and a recognizable voice, Mika has earned an extraordinary reputation in the world of music.

The child of Beirut seems finally ready to come back in our lives to make us dance on the occasion of a new tour which will pass by the AccorHotels Arena in December 2019!

Do not miss any information, take a look at the events

- Concert Mika -

Sunday 22 December 2019: AccorHotels Arena - Paris.

• Like 4