Tour rumours 2019

mellody

This is really weird. :no:

I've read the terms & conditions of this live booker thing. It's a "concierge service" that offers to buy tickets on behalf of the user. And of course they reserve the right to cancel bookings if the concert doesn't take place. 

They have a countdown on the ticket selling site, saying 1d 9hrs, and in the t&c it says they're only selling tickets before the official sale starts. If there's any truth in all of this, it would mean the official sale starts this Friday morning. With no announcement at all so far from Mika's team (on the contrary, a denial)... altogether that would *really* surprise me! Still I don't get where all this is coming from. :blink:

Edit: This "next concert" website has changed the location for a possible Mika concert from Paris to Amsterdam. Just WTF is going on here?! :blowup:  ... They probably just want to keep us busy. :doh:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, mellody said:

This is really weird. :no:

I've read the terms & conditions of this live booker thing. It's a "concierge service" that offers to buy tickets on behalf of the user. And of course they reserve the right to cancel bookings if the concert doesn't take place. 

They have a countdown on the ticket selling site, saying 1d 9hrs, and in the t&c it says they're only selling tickets before the official sale starts. If there's any truth in all of this, it would mean the official sale starts this Friday morning. With no announcement at all so far from Mika's team (on the contrary, a denial)... altogether that would *really* surprise me! Still I don't get where all this is coming from. :blink:

Edit: This "next concert" website has changed the location for a possible Mika concert from Paris to Amsterdam. Just WTF is going on here?! :blowup:  ... They probably just want to keep us busy. :doh:

Thank you for the update Mellody :huglove:Several of us answered to them on twitter that they were spreading fake news maybe that's why they are now changing the location :dunno:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jaela said:

That ConcertFrance website keeps insisting that their information is true, even after we told them that Mika's team has said there will be no concert...

I don't get why they're doing this? Now they've even added ticket prices to their website... But they're also involved with LiveBooker (which is a pretty scammy website from what i've read) so I'm gonna assume that with them as partners they make their profit... very fishy. It doesn't help that apperently all their previous concert predictions have been true, but I'm inclined to believe Mika's team more than some random website. Ugh, such stress! 🙄😂

Screenshot_2019-04-10-22-42-32.png

Screenshot_2019-04-10-22-43-19.png

Screenshot_2019-04-10-22-43-26.png

Anyway the Arena is so big and Mika's fame not as huge as it was in his early years that we would be able to get tickets very easily

In 2016 the show was sold out only a few days before it started ……….no stress :wink2:

• Like 2

I checked online and this site among others is being under watch for fraud.

It's forbidden in France to sell tickets like that but those societies are based outside of France. So their business is clearly illegal. http://m.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/arnaques-aux-billets-de-spectacles-la-contre-attaque-01-02-2018-7536090.php

The hashtag  used to fight them  is #fanpasgogo meaning more or less fan but not gullible or fan but not silly

If you guys want to use that hashtag each time you answer one of their fake news posts it would be a good idea imo.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

If Mika's team said that's NOT true I dont know why to be worried.  Relax take it easy. :naughty:

Yeah, same here.

But I understand also people who would like a word from the official channels, just because it seems impossible that a site can sell tickets for a not announced event  :cheerful_h4h:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

If Mika's team said that's NOT true I dont know why to be worried.  Relax take it easy. :naughty:

This is so evident!  But there are people waiting for an official denial...
Anyway arena holds 15,000 seats so... :loco:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Valmont69 said:

Yeah, same here.

But I understand also people who would like a word from the official channels, just because it seems impossible that a site can sell tickets for a not announced event  :cheerful_h4h:

1 hour ago, Gabry74 said:

This is so evident!  But there are people waiting for an official denial...
Anyway arena holds 15,000 seats so... :loco:

Agree, so Mika, where are you?  :naughty: Tell us something about it  :cheerful_h4h:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Agree, so Mika, where are you?  :naughty: Tell us something about it  :cheerful_h4h:

Yeah, i think it would be not more than professional of him or his team to make a statement about it? I mean now we had to hear via Deb that the team said that it isn't true, but they never said anything directly, which I would kind of expect, certainly when all of this reaches a point where that website starts selling non-existent tickets...

I mean most people can think for themselves and realise that things like this aren't true, but there are also plenty of naive and impressionable people in this fandom so I would be worried that they'd get scammed or something 😕

And also not everyone checks MFC so I guess many people don't even know about what Mika's team said if they don't directly post it on Twitter, Instagram and the Facebook page

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Yeah, i think it would be not more than professional of him or his team to make a statement about it? I mean now we had to hear via Deb that the team said that it isn't true, but they never said anything directly, which I would kind of expect, certainly when all of this reaches a point where that website starts selling non-existent tickets...

I mean most people can think for themselves and realise that things like this aren't true, but there are also plenty of naive and impressionable people in this fandom so I would be worried that they'd get scammed or something 😕

And also not everyone checks MFC so I guess many people don't even know about what Mika's team said if they don't directly post it on Twitter, Instagram and the Facebook page

I contacted Antoine who is mikawebsite webmaster and he modified his post about it. So people who read it will know there is no official date. I also posted the links to the online sites where official information will appear  on twitter and facebook groups ( mine and mikawebsite's)  When there will be official dates I'm sure we'll know.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

J'ai contacté Antoine qui est le webmaster de mikawebsite et il a modifié son post à ce sujet. Donc, ceux qui le liront sauront qu’il n’ya pas de date officielle. J'ai également posté les liens vers les sites en ligne où des informations officielles apparaîtront sur des groupes twitter et facebook (les miens et mikaweb sites). Quand il y aura des dates officielles, je suis sûr que nous le saurons.

Thank you Anne. :hug:

Between MFC and the links you have created on FB and Twiter, we will have the info as soon as it is done. :boing:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Someone posted this link on Facebook:  https://www.wemusic.it/mika-in-concerto-in-italia-ce-un-indizio-inconfutabile/?fbclid=IwAR1FjRvVoJij5nUIv63lZoKbX13FcjA_y4Yc0IGaORl9u8qlj6J7_BiObrA - I don't understand much from the translation, but apparently there's some info from the ticket alert on Ticketone - can someone who speaks Italian maybe translate what they base their info on, that there'll soon be a gig announcement?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Someone posted this link on Facebook:  https://www.wemusic.it/mika-in-concerto-in-italia-ce-un-indizio-inconfutabile/?fbclid=IwAR1FjRvVoJij5nUIv63lZoKbX13FcjA_y4Yc0IGaORl9u8qlj6J7_BiObrA - I don't understand much from the translation, but apparently there's some info from the ticket alert on Ticketone - can someone who speaks Italian maybe translate what they base their info on, that there'll soon be a gig announcement?

They’re saying it will probably be some tour dates announcement soon because of the Ticket Alert that appeared few days (?) ago on the Italian Ticketone. 

According to them the Ticket Alert appears only a short time before new tours. 

However I’m not really sure of that 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I’ve already seen the ticket alert months ago) 

Edited by virgi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, virgi said:

They’re saying it will probably be some tour dates announcement soon because of the Ticket Alert that appeared few days (?) ago on the Italian Ticketone. 

According to them the Ticket Alert appears only a short time before new tours. 

However I’m not really sure of that 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I’ve already seen the ticket alert months ago) 

Thank you. That's what I didn't understand in the translation of the article, I thought maybe the ticket alert had sent them something - but if it's just the fact that it is there... it's also on German Ticketmaster - always, as far as I know, and Mika hasn't done a show here since 2012. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you take Mika's kind of "soon", in that case I'm sure they're right, there'll be tickets (Mika)soon! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Ysara 22 said:

I see this show more and more often and on different sites but never on that of the Accorhotel Arena :blink:

Of course they're copying it from each other. But that "concierge service" site with the countdown, which claims to sell tickets in advance, has already extended their countdown another week for the 3rd time. Not very trustworthy... 🙄

• Like 5

3 hours ago, virgi said:

I’ve just checked the Concert France website, and I saw that they added another Mika concert: 16 nov 2019 - Toulouse 

https://concert-france.com/2019/04/06/mika-a-laccorhotels-arena-en-decembre/

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 

And more dates to come... :doh:

20190420_221227.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

But this is the famous world tour or le tour de France? :mf_rosetinted:

I could imagine they might officially announce French tourdates around the time of the Voice live shows, to create some buzz. But I'm sure there'll also be Italian dates, even if they're announced later. 😎 And then, didn't he say somewhere that the tour would start in Asia? Then at least he has 2 continents, might count as "world" for some. :bleh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So excited to hear these news, we are waiting for the confirmation from his record label, à lot of artists are releasing new music nowadays(pink, Madonna, m pokora in France) i guess he's waiting for his tour and how the record label arranged it. So stay tuned !!!!!!

• Like 3