mellody

Tour rumours 2019

Recommended Posts

YES !! 

 

So I will be at Strasbourg for sure ! :cheer:

And I think I will be at Luxembourg as well, if I can... Last time, I didn't have tickets, so I can't be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Please let me know on which platform we can buy tickets for French and UK concerts?

I've never used this sort of international concerts tickets sales and I don't want to loose my money.

 

Thank you for your help.

 

 

Ticketmaster.co.uk and Ticketmaster.fr are official ticket sale websites. Seetickets.com should also work for UK, though in the past we had issues with tickets not being sent but needed to be picked up at the box office on the gig day, the same time the doors open. For allocated seats or if you come later anyway, it's no problem, Seetickets is also official.

There might be other official sites, usually you can find links on the venue websites and in Mika's Facebook events, once they're on sale.

 

3 hours ago, Presci1108 said:

YES !! 

 

So I will be at Strasbourg for sure ! :cheer:

And I think I will be at Luxembourg as well, if I can... Last time, I didn't have tickets, so I can't be sure.

 

Last time, Luxemburg was a tiny venue. Rokhal is much bigger, so I don't think it'll sell out that quickly.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ticketmaster.co.uk and Ticketmaster.fr are official ticket sale websites. Seetickets.com should also work for UK, though in the past we had issues with tickets not being sent but needed to be picked up at the box office on the gig day, the same time the doors open. For allocated seats or if you come later anyway, it's no problem, Seetickets is also official.

There might be other official sites, usually you can find links on the venue websites and in Mika's Facebook events, once they're on sale.

Thank you very much, Melody. I will check it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me how long do we have to buy tickets for Luxembourg before the sold out (from the date and time of sale) please ? :bleh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ysara 22 said:

Can someone tell me how long do we have to buy tickets for Luxembourg before the sold out (from the date and time of sale) please ? :bleh:

 

We just don't know :dunno:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, mellody said:

 

There'll probably be a bunch of German MFCers in Zurich, so I'm sure you'll find someone to share a room with. ;) I'm planning to go as well... (hope it'll work out, as it's a Friday!). Last time in Zurich we had a nice flat with 6 beds via Airbnb. There'll be threads for every gig here on MFC, and I doubt Zurich tickets will sell out quickly, so there's plenty of time to plan.

I hope so but I want to buy the ticket in advance anyway to be sure I have it... Do you know how big is this Komplex 457? I saw some pictures but it's hard to guess the size... 

Edited by giraffeandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I hope so but I want to buy the ticket in advance anyway to be sure I have it... Do you know how big is this Komplex 457? I saw some pictures but it's hard to guess the size... 

 

I've seen a report that says 2,200 for concerts

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, silver said:

 

I've seen a report that says 2,200 for concerts

Oh that's even smaller than I thought... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Oh that's even smaller than I thought... 

 

It's about the same size as the London venue.  I think you will get a ticket OK.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Oh that's even smaller than I thought... 

 

Same venue as the last time, and there we had problems to get rid of our spare tickets, so I think it wasn't sold out til the end. The few dozen Italians, French and Germans who will travel there won't sell it out, and Mika hasn't done much in Switzerland for a while, so I doubt it'll be run over by Swiss fans either.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, silver said:

 

It's about the same size as the London venue.  I think you will get a ticket OK.

 

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

Same venue as the last time, and there we had problems to get rid of our spare tickets, so I think it wasn't sold out til the end. The few dozen Italians, French and Germans who will travel there won't sell it out, and Mika hasn't done much in Switzerland for a while, so I doubt it'll be run over by Swiss fans either.

 

Ok, I was just surprised because according to the picture I saw it reminds me of the venue where Mika has been in Prague 3 years ago but that one is a bit bigger than that... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2019 at 6:56 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

He's coming to the Netherlands too!!! And not too far from me, less then an hour of travelling!!! :cheer: :excite: Hope I'll be able to get tickets!!

Yeeeeaaah! For me it's better than Amsterdam but still some hours by train. But I will go for sure and find a place to sleep! Hopefully there is an option for pre gathering for the show because I'll go all by myself probably but sharing the love is better! But I can't miss it 😊😊 Hope I'll be able to get tickets as well!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He says he will tour China, South Korea, Mexico, US...great news for all those fans  

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

He says he will tour China, South Korea, Mexico, US...great news for all those fans  

 

 

 

Can't listen now, it's only the part about the countries you mentioned, I suppose? The live video kept freezing for me, but apparently he said there'll be no gigs in Germany. I definitely live in the wrong place. :crybaby:Even for Sweden he said "maybe next year" (though he didn't seem too convinced of it, but at least it wasn't a definite no).

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

Can't listen now, it's only the part about the countries you mentioned, I suppose? The live video kept freezing for me, but apparently he said there'll be no gigs in Germany. I definitely live in the wrong place. :crybaby:Even for Sweden he said "maybe next year" (though he didn't seem too convinced of it, but at least it wasn't a definite no).

 

I definitely live in the wrong part of Europe too... :crybaby: Still a bit mad about the fact that there's no concert at least 500 km away so I could travel just there and back... 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

Can't listen now, it's only the part about the countries you mentioned, I suppose? The live video kept freezing for me, but apparently he said there'll be no gigs in Germany. I definitely live in the wrong place. :crybaby:Even for Sweden he said "maybe next year" (though he didn't seem too convinced of it, but at least it wasn't a definite no).

 

He did gigs in Germany, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Austria etc.. in the past, dunno what has changed now. Even he performed in UK in several places and now only 1 gig. France and Italy take everything. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Oh that's even smaller than I thought... 

 

The venue it's medium size and I think that you don't have to worry about tickets. Like @mellody  said, last time it wasn't sold out, only about 3/4 filled with people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

 

He did gigs in Germany, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Austria etc.. in the past, dunno what has changed now. Even he performed in UK in several places and now only 1 gig. France and Italy take everything. 

 

I get why and I know it's not his fault but I wished there would be at least one gig in Central Europe (and Scandinavia etc. as well of course for other fans)... I saw some French fan complaining there's no gig in Nice and it's really frustrating to read such comments when there's no gig in your whole region. After all it's an "UK & European Tour". I'm used to the fact that some US artists are skipping more than a half of Europe during the "European" part of their tour but Mika is an artist who is the most active in Europe so it's quite disappointing... :sad:

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

 

I get why and I know it's not his fault but I wished there would be at least one gig in Central Europe (and Scandinavia etc. as well of course for other fans)... I saw some French fan complaining there's no gig in Nice and it's really frustrating to read such comments when there's no gig in your whole region. After all it's an "UK & European Tour". I'm used to the fact that some US artists are skipping more than a half of Europe during the "European" part of their tour but Mika is an artist who is the most active in Europe so it's quite disappointing... :sad:

You 'll maybe have some dates in summer festivals 🤞

It's only the beginning of the tour so quite logical that he started in the country where his fame is higher

 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carafon said:

You 'll maybe have some dates in summer festivals 🤞

It's only the beginning of the tour so quite logical that he started in the country where his fame is higher

 

 

 

Excactly. It's just a beginning. He will touring for sure for next 2-3 years, so I hope it will be more dates in other european countires that Italy and France.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

 

Excactly. It's just a beginning. He will touring for sure for next 2-3 years, so I hope it will be more dates in other european countires that Italy and France.

 

I will keep this sentence and we'll talk in 3 years. :naughty:
 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

 

I will keep this sentence and we'll talk in 3 years. :naughty:
 

 

:teehee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marika said:

Yeeeeaaah! For me it's better than Amsterdam but still some hours by train. But I will go for sure and find a place to sleep! Hopefully there is an option for pre gathering for the show because I'll go all by myself probably but sharing the love is better! But I can't miss it 😊😊 Hope I'll be able to get tickets as well!! 

 

I hope you can go too! I'm already happy he is coming to the Netherlands :naughty: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, mellody said:

 

Ticketmaster.co.uk and Ticketmaster.fr are official ticket sale websites. Seetickets.com should also work for UK, though in the past we had issues with tickets not being sent but needed to be picked up at the box office on the gig day, the same time the doors open. For allocated seats or if you come later anyway, it's no problem, Seetickets is also official.

There might be other official sites, usually you can find links on the venue websites and in Mika's Facebook events, once they're on sale.

 

 

Last time, Luxemburg was a tiny venue. Rokhal is much bigger, so I don't think it'll sell out that quickly.

 

Oh, thank you ! It will be my first time at Luxembourg, so, I don't know very well.  It's good to hear ! 😀

 

I'm so sorry for some of you... I know how it feels when you can't go... for other reasons, but I know. I hope it will be some other dates for you in the next months. 😯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gradually adding the Revelation Tour dates to the Calendar (a lot of dates so it will take some time).  There's only basic information atm so we will add more details as we get them.

 

Don't forget to RSVP once you have your tickets.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.