Tour rumours 2019

mellody

36 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

London presale was sold out, but they've just told me they have added more tickets. Try again!

If you're desperate for London, Kata, I may have an extra ticket :)

Or try again now that there are more tickets available.

Anyone who wants to try for Madrid or Barcelona, I can give you the codes:

MADRID: MIKAMAD19

BARCELONA: MIKA21FM

Please don't share these on social media! Thanks!

6CE68FA5-32A6-4762-A936-B5211F47AEC6.thumb.png.980379308155e9da79c30dbcdf88eabb.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got London, after the additional tickets were released. :)

Now only Zurich missing.

As for Luxembourg, I got an e-mail from them as I've been to previous Mika-gigs there, they have special presale tickets for that as well. So if you've been to Luxembourg at the previous gigs and can't buy on the Mika link (anymore), it might be worth checking your e-mail.

Sorry I still have questions but someone closed my topic very soon...I don’t even know any of the MFC in London or Uk 🇬🇧 since I have just arrived for over a month so I want to know how to get contact with them and can I buy the gig ticket 🎫 by using cash 💰 as I still don’t have any bank 🏦 account or credit card 💳???Thanks!🙏

5 minutes ago, Wilhory said:

Hey everyone ! 

Just saw the pre-sale offer now, too late for getting the code 😥

Does anyone have a code they don't need ? Would be awesome please ! 

Which show are you trying to buy for? Several of the presales are sold out already, you may have to wait for the general sales on Friday, which won't require a code.

5 minutes ago, Mei Li said:

Sorry I still have questions but someone closed my topic very soon...I don’t even know any of the MFC in London or Uk 🇬🇧 since I have just arrived for over a month so I want to know how to get contact with them and can I buy the gig ticket 🎫 by using cash 💰 as I still don’t have any bank 🏦 account or credit card 💳???Thanks!🙏

Hi Mei Li --

I don't know how you will be able to buy a ticket with cash, unless you go to the Shepherd's Bush box office in person. Tickets will be on sale on Friday, but if you buy them online, you will need a credit or debit card. Perhaps you have a friend here who can buy the ticket for you? Once you are at the show, there will be lots of MFC members there and I'm sure you will find some of us. We may even have a party or get-together before the show, so please check back here to find information about that.

Just now, Mikasister said:

Thanks @dcdeb  for the codes :flowers2:

No worries. And after I said not to post the codes, Mika of course posted them everywhere. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wilhory said:

I'm trying to buy for Pau, in France. I don't think they are sold out ! 

I don't have a code for that show, sorry. Maybe someone else has one they didn't use?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Hi Mei Li --

I don't know how you will be able to buy a ticket with cash, unless you go to the Shepherd's Bush box office in person. Tickets will be on sale on Friday, but if you buy them online, you will need a credit or debit card. Perhaps you have a friend here who can buy the ticket for you? Once you are at the show, there will be lots of MFC members there and I'm sure you will find some of us. We may even have a party or get-together before the show, so please check back here to find information about that.

I don’t have any friends in London now and my families are in Hong Kong 🇭🇰...I come alone for starting my working holidays and since there is time zone differences in between UK 🇬🇧 and HK & my parents don’t really know how to get in the Internet so I guess no one can help me so far😔😂

16 minutes ago, Mei Li said:

I sent you a link to the London topic, that's why I closed your topic, we don't need an extra topic for every question. ;)

As Deb said, tickets go on general sale this Friday - if you're in London and only can pay cash, also as Deb said, try to go to the box office of the venue on Friday. Online it's only possible with credit card / bank account.

4 minutes ago, Mei Li said:

I don’t have any friends in London now and my families are in Hong Kong 🇭🇰...I come alone for starting my working holidays and since there is time zone differences in between UK 🇬🇧 and HK & my parents don’t really know how to get in the Internet so I guess no one can help me so far😔😂

you can ask directly at the venue, here's info from their website:

General enquiries

Call +44 (0)20 8354 3300 from 10.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, or email us

Box office and ticketing service

Ticketmaster is our official booking partner, selling tickets for all Academy Music Group venues in the UK.

You can book online or call them on 0844 477 2000 (Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your network charge).

You can also book in person at the venue box office.

Our terms and conditions of entry are here.

as for meeting up with other fans at the concert, please check the London gig thread, which I've sent you a link to in your topic. You can ask there who wants to go together with you. But it's still months away, most fans will probably make definite plans only a few weeks or days before the gig.

16 minutes ago, Wilhory said:

So the codes are shows specific ? I thought it was one for any show.

Thanks for your reply though ! 

8 minutes ago, XElainX said:

Does anyone have the UK London pre sale code please? 

they're not specific. Only for the Spanish gigs Deb has posted extra codes, as the normal presale codes didn't work for these.

Hi guys !

Oh my god, didn't came here for ages ! The new MFC is nice, btw.

I arrived too late to pre-order the album and get the coden try to access the presale but didn't understood everything, I think some gigs need a code, other don't !

I would like to buy 2 tickets for the Caen gig in France, if someone has the code and could help me, that would be so nice of you !

So happy he finally comes back on tour, was long since I las saw him back in 2015 ! 

Happy to read some of you are still here (Deb, Mellody !)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mei Li said:

I’ve got an extra, sent you a pm.

2 hours ago, French Deb said:

Hi guys !

Oh my god, didn't came here for ages ! The new MFC is nice, btw.

I arrived too late to pre-order the album and get the coden try to access the presale but didn't understood everything, I think some gigs need a code, other don't !

I would like to buy 2 tickets for the Caen gig in France, if someone has the code and could help me, that would be so nice of you !

So happy he finally comes back on tour, was long since I las saw him back in 2015 ! 

Happy to read some of you are still here (Deb, Mellody !)

I tried to send you a PM but it says that you can’t receive them. Since I didn’t have to use my code, I’d be happy to give it to you! Send me a message if you still need it :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sara09 said:

I tried to send you a PM but it says that you can’t receive them. Since I didn’t have to use my code, I’d be happy to give it to you! Send me a message if you still need it :) 

Oh thank you, I send you a PM, hope it'll work !

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ellys said:

I know I'm late but... Does anybody else need a code ? 

I have one I  didn't need to use, so feel free to ask if you need it. :wink2:

@Wilhory is looking for one! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ellys said:

I know I'm late but... Does anybody else need a code ? 

I have one I  didn't need to use, so feel free to ask if you need it. :wink2:

Hello

i have already bought my 4 tickets but I met a fan from Canada on instagram, and she is desperate to come and see him in Aix on the 18th

She could definitely use an extra code if anyone has one left or if someone hasnt used the 4 tickets for this date

3 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

Hello

i have already bought my 4 tickets but I met a fan from Canada on instagram, and she is desperate to come and see him in Aix on the 18th

She could definitely use an extra code if anyone has one left or if someone hasnt used the 4 tickets for this date

I already gave it to @Wilhory

:sorry: