Tour rumours 2019

mellody

9 minutes ago, Siri said:

I don't think so. The mail says you can buy 4 tickets for the same show only :no: 

Ok... i’ll tell that to the fangirl I met. She is so sweet, I hope she’ll get to have her tickets for the show.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Elvaraaa

25 minutes ago, silver said:

Can I remind people who have tickets to shows to RSVP to the events on the Calendar?

Thanks

Done. Only Luxembourg is still missing. ;)

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, adevaux said:

If anyone still has a code I could use one as well :) x

If it's for the UK gig, I think all the pre-sale tickets have gone now.

1 hour ago, Elvaraaa said:

Ok... i’ll tell that to the fangirl I met. She is so sweet, I hope she’ll get to have her tickets for the show.

Thanks everyone!

I still have a code left. I didn't had to fill it in when buying the tickets today! I sent you a message 😊 Always willing to help other MIKA fangirls out haha 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, silver said:

You mean you haven't got tickets yet, or that it's not on the Calendar? :blink:

It wasn't on the Calendar, but now it's there. ;) thanks!

22 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks for that! Got my tickets for Brussels now and my friend bought our tickets for Strasbourg on the other presale website. Now only I need to get London, which didn't work for me earlier, due to various problems. :aah: But the presale allocation seems to be sold out.

And did anyone get tickets for Zurich? Apparently that's not available, it says Friday.

Today Zurich suddenly works even without a code... 

2 hours ago, Mary Lydon said:

Hi, does anyone have a code for the UK date, I want 2 tickets.  I missed the info about pre ordering the CD and am worried there wont be any left tomorrow.

Usually they only have a certain allocation of tickets for the presale, so I'm sure there's still tickets left for the general sale. At least if you can buy tickets at the time they go on sale, not sure how fast they'll sell out.

2 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Today Zurich suddenly works even without a code... 

Yes, yesterday evening it suddenly worked. Guess they just took longer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Usually they only have a certain allocation of tickets for the presale, so I'm sure there's still tickets left for the general sale. At least if you can buy tickets at the time they go on sale, not sure how fast they'll sell out.

Yes, yesterday evening it suddenly worked. Guess they just took longer.

Finally have my ticket too! :cheer: 

As you've already been to a show in Zurich, do you have an idea about the time schedule, when does the show end and how long have you been waiting after the show? I found out that I could leave the night of the concert at 1:30 but I dont want to be in a hurry because of that... 

8 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Finally have my ticket too! :cheer: 

As you've already been to a show in Zurich, do you have an idea about the time schedule, when does the show end and how long have you been waiting after the show? I found out that I could leave the night of the concert at 1:30 but I dont want to be in a hurry because of that... 

Don't remember, but when I have time, I could take a look at the time stamp on my pictures. ;) It wasn't particularly long or short, iirc.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, mellody said:

Don't remember, but when I have time, I could take a look at the time stamp on my pictures. ;) It wasn't particularly long or short, iirc.

I planned to stay over one night but apparently Zurich is the most expensive city for living according to The Economist... And unfortunately the hotels really aren't the cheapest. 

4 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I planned to stay over one night but apparently Zurich is the most expensive city for living according to The Economist... And unfortunately the hotels really aren't the cheapest. 

That's true. There's not even cheap hostels. Last time we stayed at an Airbnb, that was the best option. Maybe you can find something there?

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

That's true. There's not even cheap hostels. Last time we stayed at an Airbnb, that was the best option. Maybe you can find something there?

The prices are similar to the hotels, I found just one cheap flat but too far away from the venue... 

14 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

The prices are similar to the hotels, I found just one cheap flat but too far away from the venue... 

I've opened the Zurich thread and answered there. ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hayly Ward said:

Anyone have a code for London?

please🙏

I have one but I dont need it because I' ve already bought my tickets for two gigs in Italy. If you still need it let me know!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CarlottaP said:

I have one but I dont need it because I' ve already bought my tickets for two gigs in Italy. If you still need it let me know!

I'm buying London tickets tomorrow!! Hoping there are some left with a good view since I'm not even 5ft 🤣 

any presale codes for the Netherlands? If I could get two for that one, Lotte and i could concentrate on general sale in London as we missed the pre-sale info. Duhhhh eye off the ball!!

for London is also cool of course... but am I right in thinking London's all gone for thew moment?

#forevergrateful

#firstdrinkonme

Edited by couldbepurple