Tour rumours 2019

mellody

43 minutes ago, ~Wicky~ said:

What a 'luxury problem': really want to make holiday plans for this year, but anxious to miss out a show...

I think there are a lot of people with that problem :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2019 at 12:10 PM, Mikasister said:

Autumn is good for me too. 

It's a pity that he doesn't  go to the Scandinavian countries, before he did concerts there, I do not know what changed. :dunno: I hope that for this new tour he will come to Spain and Barcelona. Here in Barcelona a famous festival invited him, they insisted a lot but in the end he did not come. :no:

To be sure I don't say anything wrong, I now only speak for my own country. Yes,MIKA gave two concerts in Oslo - 07.11.07 and 17.03.2010 :fisch::wub: They were both amazing, and he got very good and positive critics and reviews :clap:But after that, no promotion-  or reviews - at all,  for his next albums!! :tears: So people who don't follow him closely have no idea that he's still around with new, great music and concerts. The biggest radiostations here still keep playing "Grace Kelly" guite regularly - almost every week.  Now and then also "Relax".  It seems that they think he's, or want him to be,  a "one hit wonder" - and I suppose I don't need to say that I hate it!! :shocked: It's a big shame how he's treated - and neglected!  And I feel really sorry for the common people,who don't hear anymore about the most amazing artist in the business -  in so many ways -  and everything he does...:wub:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Sad 5

I'm hoping for any other European countries than Italy and France as these two are almost confirmed... Of course my dream is Prague, Austria or Germany would also work for me, but I'm a bit worried about that. :pray:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ~Wicky~ said:

What a 'luxury problem': really want to make holiday plans for this year, but anxious to miss out a show...

I have the exact same problem!  :lol3: 

24 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I'm hoping for any other European countries than Italy and France as these two are almost confirmed... Of course my dream is Prague, Austria or Germany would also work for me, but I'm a bit worried about that. :pray:

Well, he did have a gig in Prague during his last tour and it seemed to be very successful, so I think it's quite possible he'll do it again.

• Like 4

Just now, Lunari said:

I have the exact same problem!  :lol3: 

Well, he did have a gig in Prague during his last tour and it seemed to be very successful, so I think it's quite possible he'll do it again.

I know but the gig three years ago was his first gig here (there was one planned before but it was cancelled) and it was organized by the same people who invited him to the festival Colours of Ostrava in 2015 which was his first performance in the Czech Republic, so actually without the festival there would be no concert in Prague... But the reviews were indeed great and even the organizers praised his show, so at least there's hope... 🙏

• Like 2

I just hope that at least some of the "small venues" he talked about in his Christmas message will be in Europe... I don't think I can travel to the U.S. or Asia for gigs - unless I take my kids with me, and then I'd need a babysitter! :lmfao: Of course I also hope for the U.S. and Asian fans that he'll tour there as well, and I'm sure in the U.S. it'd be small venues... but I'd hate to miss another acoustic tour like the one in 2013, I'm still sad about not having been able to go to any of these gigs. :tears:

• Like 9

On 1/13/2019 at 9:52 PM, mellody said:

I just hope that at least some of the "small venues" he talked about in his Christmas message will be in Europe... I don't think I can travel to the U.S. or Asia for gigs - unless I take my kids with me, and then I'd need a babysitter! :lmfao: Of course I also hope for the U.S. and Asian fans that he'll tour there as well, and I'm sure in the U.S. it'd be small venues... but I'd hate to miss another acoustic tour like the one in 2013, I'm still sad about not having been able to go to any of these gigs. :tears:

i wish too. :tears:

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 2:49 PM, Menahyl said:

This is seriously adorable! Can I buy the next album with pompoms? 

It would be really nice, if the day we launch them on stage, we were all together   !!!       :clap:

• Like 2