Tour rumours 2019

mellody

I don't know if it's true or not, but a gig at Bercy surely isn't private or secret, so if it's true, we'll probably get an official announcement from Team Mika about it soon.

Apparently that website's business model is creating clicks and likes by exclusively announcing tourdates before they are officially published. It seems to be run by a private person. How reliable their info is in general or whether the date & venue are true at all, or they just based it on the info we all have, that Mika will be on tour later this year, I don't know. In any case, I wouldn't book anything unless there is an official announcement.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, miknikel said:

Are we finally going to be able to getour ponpons out . Seriously, who did ?

I have a whole bag full of them ,and you ???

When time will come pompoms will be ready! :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello everyone, your info confirms my doubts:
you have received like me a twit "for pre-sale" of the "future concert 22/12/19 at the Acord Hotel Arenna". That's what I found on the net in 2 clicks, I supposed "a scam", you just confirm it. Thank you.

Next Concert: Works exactly like Live Booker but acts even before the official announcement. Everything is based on probabilities. Basically you are now paying a booking fee for a concert that does not exist yet, and if the concert is officially announced you set the seats before the official sale (although they do not have them yet). So as for Live Booker you spend 30-40 € extra per person to access the concert in relation to the face value of the ticket. Find the list of officially announced concerts.
If you decide to use this service you spend money for a concert that does not exist yet and ultimately more expensive than if you take the ticket yourself, with the risk that they will fail to get you the tickets that you wish. Moreover, their service will not work for a La Cigale type concert. So if you want to avoid all this we advise you to wait quietly the officialization of the concert and the sale on classic ticketing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Hello everyone, your info confirms my doubts:
you have received like me a twit "for pre-sale" of the "future concert 22/12/19 at the Acord Hotel Arenna". That's what I found on the net in 2 clicks, I supposed "a scam", you just confirm it. Thank you.

Next Concert: Works exactly like Live Booker but acts even before the official announcement. Everything is based on probabilities. Basically you are now paying a booking fee for a concert that does not exist yet, and if the concert is officially announced you set the seats before the official sale (although they do not have them yet). So as for Live Booker you spend 30-40 € extra per person to access the concert in relation to the face value of the ticket. Find the list of officially announced concerts.
If you decide to use this service you spend money for a concert that does not exist yet and ultimately more expensive than if you take the ticket yourself, with the risk that they will fail to get you the tickets that you wish. Moreover, their service will not work for a La Cigale type concert. So if you want to avoid all this we advise you to wait quietly the officialization of the concert and the sale on classic ticketing!

That's really nasty that scams now even take pre-bookings to make even more money. :angry: And if they have many requests, they'll know it's worth it to buy a lot of tickets for a certain concert, to resell them for ridiculous prices. This really should be forbidden! :angry:

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

That's really nasty that scams now even take pre-bookings to make even more money. :angry: And if they have many requests, they'll know it's worth it to buy a lot of tickets for a certain concert, to resell them for ridiculous prices. This really should be forbidden! :angry:

It drives me mad too :blowup:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/8/2019 at 10:34 AM, mellody said:

They seem to promote quite aggressively. So confusing to wonder if something is official or not. Also worrying for the future ticket buying, like it wasn't already stressful enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiibet said:

They seem to promote quite aggressively. So confusing to wonder if something is official or not. Also worrying for the future ticket buying, like it wasn't already stressful enough.

If it's not announced on Mika's FB page (or here), it's almost certainly not official.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, silver said:

If it's not announced on Mika's FB page (or here), it's almost certainly not official.

Yes, and it's confusing if people share news on social media without mentioning the source, a lot of false alarms lately. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tiibet said:

So thankful we have MFC and this thread :group_hug:to turn to each time something like this happens  

⛈️  :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 7

That ConcertFrance website keeps insisting that their information is true, even after we told them that Mika's team has said there will be no concert...

I don't get why they're doing this? Now they've even added ticket prices to their website... But they're also involved with LiveBooker (which is a pretty scammy website from what i've read) so I'm gonna assume that with them as partners they make their profit... very fishy. It doesn't help that apperently all their previous concert predictions have been true, but I'm inclined to believe Mika's team more than some random website. Ugh, such stress! 🙄😂

Screenshot_2019-04-10-22-42-32.png

Screenshot_2019-04-10-22-43-19.png

Screenshot_2019-04-10-22-43-26.png

Edited by Jaela

How can the sale be legal? 😳🤔

It’s like If I say that this Saturday there is Mika singing in my living room and I start selling tickets to fool people who don’t check if the event is also on official channels 😂🤔

• Like 7
  • Haha 1