Tour rumours 2019

mellody

29 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

I've just seen this tweet

Their FACEBOOK

World Impact Summit

[FESTIVAL - LINE UP - 24 MAI] 📣
\\ is in the festivities // here are the names of the artists of the fri: Mika, the avener, offenbach and Tom Walker! A line up that promises us to put the 🔥 on the stage! An evening organized with our partner @virginradioofficiel!

-- soon the ticket office will be open! Still a little bit of patience 😉

and

their site

https://worldimpactsummit.com/eng/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gio_anna said:

very strange another date 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

B7111F1E-78A7-4B15-B9FB-09F3B89C7326.jpeg

So, is this the world tour? Is he only touring in France? :dunno:  Didn't he say that he would start in Asia, then Europe and USA? It would be nice to clear things, Mika or his team said something about it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

When we check the venues on site there is no programming for Mika at the moment and as his team will notify the MFC, we don't have to worry.

Everyone will know in time to buy the concert tickets.

So as Sir says:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Im not worried about buying tickets I just would like to know if Mika will do shows in another countries. :wink2:

It was more for everyone who was worried than for you. I know you know how concerts work!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Im not worried about buying tickets I just would like to know if Mika will do shows in another countries. :wink2:

It's a French site, called "ConcertFrance" - what do you expect there? :naughty:

Of course I also wish we got official news from Mika's team. 🙄

• Like 10

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:56 AM, Mikasister said:

I'm optimistic he tours other countries. Like Italy. :biggrin2: For the other roughly 200 countries I'm not as sure. But there's always hope.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Soon, the chef will come back :excite::pbjt::dance_man:

From official Facebook Mika's page :

"After a long time not releasing new music it takes a certain kind of album to make you really want to get back on the road... I am READY and dying to get back on tour and share this new album with you! TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT coming soon!"  (Mika, 24/05/2019).

Go, go, go Mika !!!!! :fangurl:

• Like 10

On 5/23/2019 at 3:14 PM, Mikasister said:

Another festival in France 

I need one near Saint Tropez the second week in July please...  :naughty: 

But hopefully there'll be more opportunities during the actual tour.

2 hours ago, Ysara 22 said:

Soon, the chef will come back :excite::pbjt::dance_man:

From official Facebook Mika's page :

"After a long time not releasing new music it takes a certain kind of album to make you really want to get back on the road... I am READY and dying to get back on tour and share this new album with you! TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT coming soon!"  (Mika, 24/05/2019).

Go, go, go Mika !!!!! :fangurl:

The BOSS is back!!!! :toot::fangurl:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

pls be "world tour"

Yes please !

I'd like to visit places I Don't know yet !

From what I saw from vidéos of fans in Bordeaux ,the album will be released in october , there will be a concert in Bordeaux in november and in Bercy in december

Those who where in maybe got the vidéo ?

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@carafon album october really? please give me a news bye

That's what he said yesterday in Bordeaux

There were some fans there ,they maybe filmed the small interview ????

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@carafon album october really? please give me a news bye

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

That's what he said yesterday in Bordeaux

There were some fans there ,they maybe filmed the small interview ????

Here is the small interview 😊

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SilviaM said:

Here is the small interview 😊

I understand nothing. 🙈 Could someone please translate, or at least transcribe what he said?

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

I understand nothing. 🙈 Could someone please translate, or at least transcribe what he said?

The end of the concert 🎹😊😊🎹🎼🎼🎼🎹😊 next Friday release of Ice Cream as a single, the album in Autumn, November concert in Bordeaux, an announcement for a concert in Paris in Bercy in December..... To be continued .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

More or less:

Mika: It's good to be back to the stage again. I do not know why I had to wait for it for four years! Concert in Bordeaux? We did not plan to announce it, but here and there they were already talking about it. Yes, there will be a concert in Bordeaux  in November. Ice Cream comes out next Friday.
Journalist: Album in the fall, concert in November in Bordeaux, in December Hotel Arena Paris.
Mika: Wait. Because for the first time I've been on the scene for a very long time, there is one important thing. I'm quite superstitious. You have to say ... .. Merde!
Journalist: Let's make a photo together with the audience!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Ah, so it's not Mika who talks about Bercy, but the Journalist? If this concert-france website is right, the concert in Bordeaux is in December, not November - so it's still not sure what to believe. :doh: Anyway, I hope for official tourdates in the next few days, would be nice to be able to plan. :teehee:

Thanks for the translation!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Ah, so it's not Mika who talks about Bercy, but the Journalist? If this concert-france website is right, the concert in Bordeaux is in December, not November - so it's still not sure what to believe. :doh: Anyway, I hope for official tourdates in the next few days, would be nice to be able to plan. :teehee:

Thanks for the translation!

Mika confirmed november for Bordeaux and did not deny Paris.

• Like 2