Tour rumours 2019

mellody

17 minutes ago, krysady said:

That is interesting, I always thought that he will release the album first, then tour... it's a little unusual to do a gig with new songs for a audience that doesn't know them in advance :dunno:

possibly testing a few new songs in small venues - iirc he has done that before back in... 2009 or so? 

• Like 5

Last time he did few dates before the album release, singing just TAY, good guys, Last party, BBB and good wife as new songs 🤔

but this time we seem to have Ice Cream and maybe something else untile September? 🤔 

and Its my house and Sound of an orchestra, if they are also meant to be part of live shows 

• Like 3

Btw, Mika liked a comment under his Instagram post from today, where he was asked whether he'd come to Czech Republic. Of course this could be interpreted in different ways, but just for the rumours thread, who knows...? :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Last time he did few dates before the album release, singing just TAY, good guys, Last party, BBB and good wife as new songs 🤔

but this time we seem to have Ice Cream and maybe something else untile September? 🤔 

and Its my house and Sound of an orchestra, if they are also meant to be part of live shows 

I think the latter two were just for the TV shows and won't be on the album or part of the live shows. Although of course I hope to hear them live, but I doubt it.

And yeah, you're right, he did it even the last time - it just wasn't that obvious to me, as he performed some of these songs already at the symphonic gigs, waaay before the album release. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I think the latter two were just for the TV shows and won't be on the album or part of the live shows. Although of course I hope to hear them live, but I doubt it.

And yeah, you're right, he did it even the last time - it just wasn't that obvious to me, as he performed some of these songs already at the symphonic gigs, waaay before the album release. 

I pray that Song of an Orchestra is in the album and that he sings it live :pray:  It's my house would be a great live song too I'm sure and deserves to be in the album too...but all we can do is wait and hope...Ice Cream really grew on me it is fantastic played really loud which I finally had a chance to do today so a great gig song :woot_jump:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I pray that Song of an Orchestra is in the album and that he sings it live :pray:  It's my house would be a great live song too I'm sure and deserves to be in the album too...but all we can do is wait and hope...Ice Cream really grew on me it is fantastic played really loud which I finally had a chance to do today so a great gig song :woot_jump:

I hope too that sound of an orchestra will be in the album  :bow:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mellody said:

I just stumbled upon this where he says in Italian he created It's my house for the album,  then he realized it would be a great jingle for Casa Mika. From 2:20

Screenshot_20190530-015240_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190530-015214_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190530-015215_YouTube.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

No he said: Soon and it was his answer to the question about touring to Japan @Kumazzz

But we know what means "soon" in Mika''s vocabulary :naughty: I have my own experience about it. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm quite sure the songs will be at least on some edition of the album like BBB was. If he hasn't changed his mind, It's My House could possibly even be a part of the regular album and I think he will include SOAO at least in Italy... 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I just stumbled upon this where he says in Italian he created It's my house for the album,  then he realized it would be a great jingle for Casa Mika. From 2:20

Screenshot_20190530-015240_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190530-015214_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190530-015215_YouTube.jpg

"which will be out next year", he said in 2017... yeah, right. :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I'm quite sure the songs will be at least on some edition of the album like BBB was. If he hasn't changed his mind, It's My House could possibly even be a part of the regular album and I think he will include SOAO at least in Italy... 

I think so too, that these songs will be put at least on deluxe versions

3 hours ago, maggie112 said:

Sooooooo: he talked about Turin, Ancona on Nov 26th, Rome on Nov 27th, Milan or Dec 3rd (something else in 2019?) then festivals in 2020 🤩

And is this the world tour? 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

They did not talk about the whole tour. They were in Italy so it's normal they mentioned Italy on the first place.

Let's give Mika time to give us a list.

And all the dates that there are in France. 

Ok, I'll wait :wait:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1