20 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Tomorrow, the 23rd of August Mika will be a guest in RTL France at 8:38am.

image.thumb.png.f50d61daf96e80a830a1fbe1bf97e616.png

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The podcast is already available. Mika in 6:30 minutes at the beginning.

https://www.rtl.fr/culture/arts-spectacles/laissez-vous-tenter-du-23-aout-2019-7798217282

RTL

Laissez-vous tenter

ORIGINAL PODCAST : http://rtl.proxycast.org/1607161150552678400/7798217264-laissez-vous-tenter-du-23-aout-2019.mp3

AUDIO file ( m4a file / 8.4MB ) : 2019.08.23_RTL_laissez-vous-tenter.m4a

AUDIO-video

VK : 2019.08.23_RTL_laissez-vous-tenter

:france:  :uk: translated by @Loo Thanks a million.

I had a teacher who came in to give me piano lessons. He said no, it's not possible, you're dyslexic, you can't even read the notes, you don't understand anything. I'm sending my wife Alla to you. Well, she was an opera singer.
She was all adled on the piano, I was all adled on the piano. I had no interest. She would say, "Look, you can't read the notes, sing the notes!"
Suddenly when I was singing and well, bling, I could play "twinkle little star" or "brother jacques" at the piano.

She heard my voice and said, "No, you're a singer, you're not a pianist, we forget the piano and start singing".
She started training me, she hung on to it. My mother realized there was something. I was 7 years old, one year later, I was at the Royal Opera singing "die frau in a chatten", the woman without shade with jean "Chollet".

There were moments, I cried every time before singing, every time before taking a class.
I trained 3 hours a day, my mother made me do it.
It was one hour of breathing a day, two hours of singing. All that, that turned into a kind of passion. The moment when control began to take hold. And this mastery has been transformed into power. I was no longer crying because I realized that life would be much sadder and more difficult without this power: singing. And it was fabulous; Ah!... Until puberty. And it all fell into the garbage can.
From the voice of Inexs to Barbara, the way she sang on the microphone, like that....
This Caruso timbre with these old vinyls that say: "woon woon", and well even that, it stays in your head.
A problem, a chalenge! I fight with my voice all the time. It hardens and also softens. You have to let it evolve.
At the London Conservatory, when I was at the Royal College of Music, I was a baritone.
I have a head voice, it's elastic, I get much more naked when I sing than when I take off my clothes, so my relationship is both extremely technical so that I can be extremely unconscious when I sing.

It belongs to me, yes, and at the same time it does what it wants with me too. And she can betray me very easily. If sadness she wants to come out in my voice, she does what she wants.
I have 2 singing teachers who follow me around the world, on Skipe and Facetime, everywhere, always. Minimun, 40 minutes of technical work before each performance.
I can be in South Korea preparing me for a concert; and it may be that the English, she can't, so the French coach says yes and half asleep in his pajamas with his dog on his lap and he's drinking his coffee and directing me. But it's important to have someone else take authority, well, for the technical work." I'm the boss for an hour and you listen to me, you do what I want!"

Journalist: "Do you like your voice?"

M: No, but I can't live without her!

But like all great love stories, we never declare our love, otherwise someone steals it!

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a translation
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

It's not live, it's pre-recorded and it's old stories.

translation:

Spoiler

I had a teacher who came in to give me piano lessons. He said no, it's not possible, you're dyslexic, you can't even read the notes, you don't understand anything. I'm sending my wife Alla to you. Well, she was an opera singer.
She was all adled on the piano, I was all adled on the piano. I had no interest. She would say, "Look, you can't read the notes, sing the notes!"
Suddenly when I was singing and well, bling, I could play "twinkle little star" or "brother jacques" at the piano.

She heard my voice and said, "No, you're a singer, you're not a pianist, we forget the piano and start singing".
She started training me, she hung on to it. My mother realized there was something. I was 7 years old, one year later, I was at the Royal Opera singing "die frau in a chatten", the woman without shade with jean "Chollet".

There were moments, I cried every time before singing, every time before taking a class.
I trained 3 hours a day, my mother made me do it.
It was one hour of breathing a day, two hours of singing. All that, that turned into a kind of passion. The moment when control began to take hold. And this mastery has been transformed into power. I was no longer crying because I realized that life would be much sadder and more difficult without this power: singing. And it was fabulous; Ah!... Until puberty. And it all fell into the garbage can.
From the voice of Inexs to Barbara, the way she sang on the microphone, like that....
This Caruso timbre with these old vinyls that say: "woon woon", and well even that, it stays in your head.
A problem, a chalenge! I fight with my voice all the time. It hardens and also softens. You have to let it evolve.
At the London Conservatory, when I was at the Royal College of Music, I was a baritone.
I have a head voice, it's elastic, I get much more naked when I sing than when I take off my clothes, so my relationship is both extremely technical so that I can be extremely unconscious when I sing.

It belongs to me, yes, and at the same time it does what it wants with me too. And she can betray me very easily. If sadness she wants to come out in my voice, she does what she wants.
I have 2 singing teachers who follow me around the world, on Skipe and Facetime, everywhere, always. Minimun, 40 minutes of technical work before each performance.
I can be in South Korea preparing me for a concert; and it may be that the English, she can't, so the French coach says yes and half asleep in his pajamas with his dog on his lap and he's drinking his coffee and directing me. But it's important to have someone else take authority, well, for the technical work." I'm the boss for an hour and you listen to me, you do what I want!"

Journalist: "Do you like your voice?"
M: No, but I can't live without her!

But like all great love stories, we never declare our love, otherwise someone steals it!

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L'Union / L'Ardennais

La Ville travaille son image sur Instagram
391 words
24 August 2019

https://abonne.lunion.fr/id88173/article/2019-08-23/la-ville-de-laon-travaille-son-image-sur-instagram

Ça n'était pas sur le compte de la Ville, mais sur celui de l'artiste. Quand, à l'occasion du #Grand Live Contact FM, Mika a, sur Instagram, posté une photo de lui sous les parapluies de la rue Châtelaine, elle a été likée 60000 fois. Un sacré coup de projecteur sur la cité médiévale que la Ville a évidemment partagé sur sa page Facebook, avec 934 j'aime à la clé.

Le bon choix de Mika au #Grand Live

«Dans les coulisses du #Grand Live, nous avions installé un roll'up avec une photo de la rue Châtelaine. L'idée était que les artistes se prennent devant ou aient envie d'y aller. C'est ce qu'a préféré Mika», explique David Vitu, le directeur de cabinet du maire, pour qui cela démontre aussi l'importance que revêt aujourd'hui Instagram dans l'univers des réseaux sociaux. Sur Instagram, il y a une vraie croissance d'abonnés, contrairement à Facebook David Vitu, directeur de cabinet «Tout le monde se focalise sur Facebook, mais beaucoup de jeunes sont sur Instagram, où il y a une vraie croissance d'abonnés, contrairement à Facebook», relève David Vitu. La Ville de Laon a créé son compte Instagram en 2017. Il rassemble aujourd'hui 2352 followers, dont 45% de Laonnois. Les Villes de Soissons et Saint-Quentin en comptent respectivement 602 et 1458. «Ça n'est pas la masse d'abonnés qui compte mais ce sont de vrais ambassadeurs de Laon. Instagram privilégie la pertinence des publications, l'engagement. Nous avons beaucoup plus de j'aime - souvent de 200 à 300 - avec Instagram», pointe le directeur de cabinet du maire.

Une communication plus créative

Un coup d'accélérateur a été donné par la Ville à l'utilisation d'Instagram il y a une année environ.

«Instagram est plus créatif, plus visuel, et nous permet de toucher un autre public que Facebook autour de trois thématiques principales, les événements, la culture et le patrimoine, et le développement durable. Il faut des beaux visuels, de la qualité», détaille encore David Vitu. À ses yeux, «les gens se réapproprient aussi leur ville. Nous avons plus de photos de la rue Châtelaine que de la cathédrale. Cela donne une image plus dynamique et c'est un vrai vecteur de promotion.» Philippe Robin

(Google Translation)

The City is working his image on Instagram

It was not on behalf of the City, but on that of the artist. When, at the #Grand Live Contact FM, Mika, on Instagram , posted a picture of him under the umbrellas of Chatelaine street she was LiKee 60000 times. Quite a spotlight on the medieval city that the City has obviously shared his page on Facebook , with 934 I like to drive.

The right choice of Mika Live at #Grand

"Backstage Live #Grand, we installed a Roll'up with a picture of Chatelaine street. The idea was that artists take to have or want to go. This was preferred Mika "says David Vitu, the mayor's chief of staff, for which it also demonstrates the importance that today takes on Instagram in the world of social networks. On Instagram , there is a real growth of subscribers, unlike Facebook David Vitu, Chief of Staff "Everyone focuses on Facebook , but many young people on Instagram , where there is a real growth of subscribers, unlike Facebook"Notes David Vitu. The City of Laon created his account Instagram in 2017. It brings together 2352 followers today, 45% of Laon. Cities of Soissons and St Quentin have respectively 602 and 1458. "It is not the mass of subscribers that matters, but they are true ambassadors of Laon. Instagram emphasizes the relevance of publications, commitment. We have a lot more I like - often from 200 to 300 - with Instagram "points the private secretary of the mayor.

A more creative communication

A boost was given by the city for the use of Instagram there about a year.

" Instagram is more creative, more visual, and allows us to reach a different audience than Facebook around three main themes, events, culture and heritage, and sustainable development. It takes beautiful visual quality, "explains David still Vitu. In his eyes, "people also reclaim their city. We have more photos of Chatelaine street from the cathedral. This gives a more dynamic image and is a real vector of promotion. "Philippe Robin

• Thanks 1

Le Parisien
 Samedi 31 Août 2019

page-28

« THE VOICE » CHAMBOULE SON JURY

Un tout nouveau jury composera la neuvième saison du télécrochet de TF 1. Les quatre fauteuils seront occupés par Marc Lavoine, Lara Fabian, Pascal Obispo et Amel Bent. Si, pour Marc Lavoine et Lara Fabian, il s’agit d’une première, Pascal Obispo était déjà coach dans la septième saison.

De son côté, Amel Bent est actuellement membre du jury de « The Voice Kids ». Cette nouvelle équipe succède à Julien Clerc, Jenifer, Mika et Soprano.

En renouvelant intégralement son équipe de coachs, « The Voice » espère dynamiser l’émission dont la saison 8 avait débuté avec 5,5 millions de fidèles pour finir à 3,3 millions lors de la finale.

:uk:

Spoiler

A brand new jury will compose the ninth season of the TF1 telecrochet. The four seats will be occupied by Marc Lavoine, Lara Fabian, Pascal Obispo and Amel Bent. If, for Marc Lavoine and Lara Fabian, it is a first, Pascal Obispo was already coach in the seventh season.

For her part, Amel Bent is currently a member of the jury of "The Voice Kids". This new team succeeds Julien Clerc, Jenifer, Mika and Soprano.

By completely renewing its team of coaches, "The Voice" hopes to boost the show which season 8 had started with 5.5 million fans to finish at 3.3 million in the final.

Le_Parisien_Samedi_31_08_2019-page-28-.thumb.jpg.0b92428f63916c5eb0d5a6fc7f3d8843.jpg

Le_Parisien_Samedi_31_08_2019-page-28.thumb.jpg.ed821467e4213742b1e1873e97447fd5.jpg

• Like 1

Public

• 31 août 2019 à 12h39

https://www.public.fr/News/The-Voice-Mika-vire-les-fans-sont-scandalises-1620248

The Voice : Mika viré... les fans sont scandalisés !

Le renouvellement du jury de The Voice n'a pas plu à certains fans de l'émission.

De possibles "modifications assez majeures sur la nouvelle saison" de The Voice "à la fois dans le nombre d’émissions, la mécanique, les coachs", annonçait TF1 via Xavier Gandon, directeur des antennes TV et digitales au magazine Stratégies

En parlant des coachs, pour la première fois depuis l'arrivée du télé-crochet en France en 2012, ils ont tous été remplacés en vue de l'édition 2020. Mika, Jenifer, Soprano et Julien Clerc présents lors de la huitième saison vont être remplacés l'an prochain par Amel Bent (également coach sur la version Kids), Marc Lavoine, Pascal Obispo et Lara Fabian ! "Ces nouveaux coachs sont de grands artistes qui ont marqué la chanson française. Ils sont en adéquation avec les valeurs positives et fédératrices d'un programme tel que The Voice. Et je suis heureux de les accueillir", a commenté Nikos Aliagas.

Une décision que ne semblent pas apprécier les fans de l'émission ou plutôt les fans de Mika. "Ils ont osé enlever Mika", pouvait-on lire sur la toile. "Seul Mika était crédible de part son standing international" ou encore "Sans Mika, c’est pas pareil".

Le chanteur est la seconde personnalité à avoir effectué le plus de saisons au sein de l'émission (6 au total, ndlr). C'est une de moins que Florent Pagny ! L'interprète de Relax a remporté le show à deux reprises. La première fois en 2014, lors de la saison 3 avec Kendji Girac et la seconde il y a quelques mois avec Whitney Marin. Sans oublier qu'il a participation de la révélation de l'ex-duo Frero Delavega.

En attendant, ils pourront le retrouver en concert le 22 décembre prochain à l'AccorArena de Paris.

Spoiler

The Voice: Mika fired ... fans are outraged!

The renewal of the jury of The Voice did not please some fans of the show.

Possible "rather major changes in the new season" The Voice "in both the number of emissions, mechanics, coaches", announced TF1 via Xavier Gandon, director of TV and digital antennas Strategies magazine.

Speaking of coaches, for the first time since the arrival of the TV-hook in France in 2012, they have all been replaced for the 2020 edition. Mika, Jenifer, Soprano and Julien Clerc present during the eighth season will to be replaced next year by Amel Bent (also coach on the Kids version), Marc Lavoine, Pascal Obispo and Lara Fabian! "These new coaches are great artists who have marked the French song, they are in line with the positive and unifying values of a program like The Voice, and I am happy to welcome them," said Nikos Aliagas.

A decision that does not seem to like the fans of the show or rather the fans of Mika. "They dared to remove Mika", could read on the web. "Only Mika was credible because of its international standing" or "Without Mika, it's not the same".

The singer is the second personality to have made the most seasons in the show (6 in total, ed). It's one less than Florent Pagny! The interpreter of Relax won the show twice. The first time in 2014, in season 3 with Kendji Girac and the second a few months ago with Whitney Marin. Not to mention that it has participation of the revelation of the ex-duo Frero Delavega.

Meanwhile, they will be able to find it in concert on December 22 at the AccorArena in Paris.

The-Voice-Mika-vire-les-fans-sont-scandalises.thumb.jpg.b1d1281651cba9c205246ce4ea0c4d24.jpg

• Like 1

Voici

• 30/08/2019 à 19:12

https://www.voici.fr/tele/the-voice-mika

« Seul Mika était crédible »

The Voice : Mika écarté de la neuvième saison, les internautes crient au scandale

La grande annonce a été faite ce vendredi 30 août sur les réseaux sociaux. En pleine préparation de la neuvième saison de The Voice, la production a décidé de changer l’intégralité du jury. Ce qui ne plaît pas à tout le monde.

C’est le jeu des chaises musicales sur le plateau de The Voice. Comme chaque année, les téléspectateurs s’attendaient donc à du changement dans le jury de leur émission préférée. Une vraie malédiction semble toucher l’un des fauteuils pivotants puisqu’après le départ de M. Pokora, Pascal Obispo, c’était au tour de Julien Clerc de quitter le programme après seulement une saison. Selon nos informations, Marc Lavoine aurait enfin fini par céder aux avances de la production après avoir refusé une première fois leur offre.« Je crois ne pas savoir le faire, avait-il confié en mars dernier sur RTL. Je ne sais pas si je serais très doué pour juger ou donner des conseils » Les arguments qui lui ont été donnés devaient être très convaincants, car c’est désormais officiel le chanteur aux yeux revolver sera bien sur le tournage des auditions à l’aveugle.

L’artiste de 57 ans ne sera pas le seul à faire ses premiers pas sur le plateau de The Voice dans quelques mois. L’annonce dévoilée sur les réseaux sociaux réservait une énorme surprise aux fans du télé-crochet. Pour la neuvième saison, c’est en effet l’intégralité du jury qui est changée. Jenifer – qui signait pourtant son grand retour l’année dernière – avait prévenu qu’elle ne pourrait pas se « dédoubler ». « Il va falloir que je fasse des choix. Accepter un challenge à 50%, c'est pas mon truc », avait-elle déclaré. Sa décision a été prise, elle a été remplacée par Lara Fabian. Soprano a rempilé pour The Voice Kids mais pour la version adulte, il laisse sa place à un ancien coach express, Pascal Obispo. Amel Bent vient compléter cette nouvelle photo de famille.

Les internautes ne valident pas le nouveau jury

Aux commandes de l’émission depuis le tout début, Nikos Aliagas a partagé l’information. Et ses abonnés n’ont pas caché leur déception, ils sont plusieurs à ne pas digérer le départ de Mika.« Ils ont osé enlever Mika », « Seul Mika était crédible de part son standing international », « Sans Mika, c’est pas pareil », « Ce sera moins drôle », « L’émission n’aura plus de charme », « Quel coach va avoir son côté déjanté ? », peut-on lire dans les commentaires. Il faudra un peu de temps aux nouveaux membres du jury pour se faire accepter. En attendant, relax !

Spoiler

"Only Mika was credible"

The Voice: Mika removed from the ninth season, netizens cry scandal

The big announcement was made this Friday, August 30 on social networks. In preparation for the ninth season of The Voice, the production has decided to change the entire jury. Which does not please everyone.

This is the game of musical chairs on the set of The Voice. As is the case every year, viewers expected a change in the jury of their favorite show. A real curse seems to affect one of the swivel chairs since after the departure of Mr. Pokora, Pascal Obispo, it was the turn of Julien Clerc to leave the program after only one season. According to our information, Marc Lavoine finally gave in to advances in production after refusing their first bid "I think I do not know how to do it, he said last March on RTL. I do not know if I would be very good at judging or giving advice "The arguments that were given to him were to be very convincing, because it is now official the singer with the revolver eyes will be well on the shooting of blind auditions .

The 57-year-old will not be the only one to take his first steps on the set of The Voice in a few months. The announcement unveiled on social networks reserved a huge surprise to fans of TV-hook. For the ninth season, it is indeed the entirety of the jury that is changed. Jenifer - who signed her big comeback last year - had warned she could not "split". "I'll have to make choices. To accept a 50% challenge is not my thing, "she said. Her decision was made, she was replaced by Lara Fabian. Soprano has taken over for The Voice Kids but for the adult version, he leaves his place to a former coach, Pascal Obispo. Amel Bent completes this new family photo.
Netizens do not validate the new jury

At the helm of the show since the very beginning, Nikos Aliagas shared the information. And its subscribers did not hide their disappointment, they are many not to digest the departure of Mika "They dared to remove Mika", "Only Mika was credible because of its international standing", "Without Mika, it is not the same "," It will be less funny "," The show will no longer have charm "," What coach will have his crazy side? », Can we read in the comments. It will take some time for the new members of the jury to be accepted. In the meantime, relax!

• Like 1

Yesterday (05/09/2019) in a French program  "Touche pas a Mon Post" (TPMP) on C8 we could have  hear this rumor:

FRENCH VERSION

Hier dans "Touche pas à mon poste", Cyril Hanouna a annoncé une nouvelle étonnante concernant Mika dans la séquence "Le Top 3 médias". Alors que le chanteur d'origine libanaise expliquait son départ de The Voice par un agenda déjà bien chargé par sa carrière musicale, le trublion de C8 lui attribue d'autres motivations.

D'après Cyril Hanouna, le départ de Mika du télécrochet de TF1 était prévu depuis longue date. "En fait The Voice avait dit à Mika qu'il ne le reprendrait plus et apparemment France Télévision aurait été intéressé par Mika. Mika intéresserait France Télévision pour qu'il devienne l'une de leurs figures", révèle l'animateur. "C'est plutôt une bonne idée", juge-t-il.

ENGLISH VERSION

Yesterday in "Touche pas à mon poste", Cyril Hanouna announced an amazing news about Mika in the sequence "The Top 3 Media". While the singer of Lebanese origin explained his departure from The Voice by an already busy schedule for his musical career, the troublemaker of C8 attributes other motivations.

According to Cyril Hanouna, Mika's departure from the TF1 was decided long time before. "In fact The Voice had told Mika that they would not take him over. And apparently France Television would have been interested in Mika to become one of their figures," reveals the host. "It's a good idea," he says.

Hmmm. What is the meaning of Mika's "It's just au revoir" posted on Twitter ??????

I know it's just a rumour. But could it be possible for Mika to have his own show in French TV? :dunno:

You can watch the video in French here:

https://www.rtl.be/people/tele/touche-pas-a-mon-poste/mika-quitte-the-voice-pour-faire-de-la-musique-il-y-a-une-autre-explication-video--1154609.aspx?dt=10:03

image.png.dbf6befaae6eab07524155ae75a35659.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yesterday (05/09/2019) in a French program  "Touche pas a Mon Post" (TPMP) on C8 we could have  hear this rumor:

Dailymotion

MP4

TPMP : Mika écarté du jury de The Voice ?

Le Parisien

On 9/6/2019 at 3:32 AM, mellody said:

page-1

Télévision P. 28

Mika à « The Voice » : « Ce n’est qu’un au revoir »

159727933_LeParisien_7_Sep_2019(No.23332)-page-1-MIKA.thumb.jpg.a31becfcaff7ae5dadcb9098b73ab9c3.jpg

435087166_LeParisien_7_Sep_2019(No.23332)-page-1.thumb.jpg.d0d4196f942f39a9872adffb21711b6b.jpg

page-28

928160797_LeParisien_7_Sep_2019(No.23332)-page-28.thumb.jpg.2c2a51aff3aea07e207a593a0f5f39ff.jpg

208965129_LeParisien_7_Sep_2019(No.23332)-page-28.thumb.jpg.593011fa98a85c13742a431771e9c578.jpg

mika-je-ne-pouvais-pas-continuer-the-voice-04-09-2019

Mika : «Je ne pouvais pas continuer The Voice»

Le chanteur, de passage à Paris pour évoquer son nouvel album, revient sur son départ du télécrochet.

Par Eric Bureau

Le 4 septembre 2019 à 20h49, modifié le 5 septembre 2019 à 06h24

Mika était ce mercredi de passage à Paris pour parler aux médias français de son excellent cinquième album, « My name is Michael Holbrook », qui sortira le 4 octobre prochain. Nous en avons profité pour évoquer avec lui son départ de « The Voice » après six saisons. TF 1 a dévoilé jeudi dernier un tout nouveau jury avec Amel Bent, Lara Fabian, Marc Lavoine et Pascal Obispo.

Pourquoi quittez-vous l'émission ?

MIKA. Mais parce que je ne pouvais pas continuer. Faire « The Voice » et la musique, c'était impossible. D'abord, je suis en promotion non-stop pour le disque, puis j'ai la tournée qui démarre dans les prochains jours aux Etats-Unis, puis je reviens en Europe jusqu'au 22 décembre, repars aux Etats-Unis en janvier et février, et ensuite c'est l'Asie, l'Amérique du Sud puis l'Europe pour les festivals l'été prochain… Impossible!

En juin dernier, vous affirmiez pourtant au magazine Paris Match que vous sentiez bien dans « The Voice » et que vous vouliez rester…

C'est vrai que je m'y sentais bien. Mais je savais très bien que j'allais partir et l'équipe de « The Voice » aussi. Nous avions juste convenus ensemble que je ne dirais rien. Par respect pour cette émission que j'aime tellement, pour les gens élégants et intelligents qui la font, je les ai laissés annoncer les choses à leur manière.

Quel bilan tirez-vous de cette expérience ?

J'ai adoré chaque moment. Cela a duré six ans et c'est passé tellement vite. J'ai pu entrer dans le salon des gens et décrire qui je suis, à travers la musique. Et pour n'importe quel artiste, c'est un privilège rare. J'ai senti un regard différent des gens avant et après. C'est comme s'ils me connaissaient d'une manière plus vraie.

Pourquoi êtes-vous resté aussi longtemps ?

Je n'aurais jamais cru. Je n'ai jamais regardé l'émission (il sourit) mais j'ai toujours été moi-même. Je ne me suis jamais dit « là ce n'était pas moi, j'ai fait semblant » et c'est tellement rare à la télé, cet endroit qui déforme tellement les gens. Et puis c'est toujours un challenge de mettre sur TF 1 une petite touche de chansons, un peu plus « spé », un peu plus hard, trouver une interprétation hors de la norme, parler sans filtre. Et pour cela, j'ai été protégé, on m'a laissé parler et agir comme je le voulais. Et ce qui m'a passionné, c'est de comprendre pourquoi toutes ces personnes se jettent dans la cage aux lions.

Vous avez trouvé la réponse ?

Tout le monde a une réponse différente. Mais il y a toujours un truc personnel qui les pousse, une blessure, chanter pour quelqu'un. Et cela m'a beaucoup interpellé. Je n'aurais jamais pu faire ça, me présenter dans une émission comme ça. J'admire leur courage.

Pas de lassitude, pas de stress dû aux baisses d'audience ?

Au contraire, plus les audiences baissaient plus on était libres.

Une saison, un candidat, un coach préféré ?

Tout le monde sait que j'ai un coach préféré. Florent, le Bourguignon qui casse les c… à tout le monde. Et à la fin, c'est un grand doudou ( NDLR : il a été coach avec Florent Pagny pendant cinq saisons ).

Que pensez-vous des nouveaux coachs ?

On ne peut pas les évaluer un par un. Tout dépend de ce qui se passera quand ils seront ensemble.

Pensez-vous revenir un jour dans « The Voice » ?

Ce n'est qu'un au revoir.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Mika: "I could not continue The Voice"

The singer, visiting Paris to discuss his new album, returns to his departure from the telecrochet.

By Eric Bureau
September 4, 2019 at 8:49 pm, modified on September 5, 2019 at 6:24 am

Mika was this Wednesday in Paris to talk to the French media about his excellent fifth album, "My name is Michael Holbrook", which will be released on October 4th. We took the opportunity to discuss with him his departure from "The Voice" after six seasons. TF 1 unveiled last Thursday a brand new jury with Amel Bent, Lara Fabian, Marc Lavoine and Pascal Obispo.

Why are you leaving the show?

MIKA. But because I could not continue. Doing "The Voice" and the music, it was impossible. First, I'm promoting non-stop for the record, then I have the tour that starts in the next days in the United States, then I return to Europe until December 22, leaving for the United States in January and February, and then it's Asia, South America and then Europe for festivals next summer ... Impossible!

Last June, you told Paris Match magazine that you felt good in "The Voice" and that you wanted to stay ...

It is true that I felt good. But I knew very well that I was going to leave and the "The Voice" team too. We had just agreed together that I would not say anything. Out of respect for this show that I love so much, for the elegant and intelligent people who make it, I let them announce things in their own way.

What is your assessment of this experience?

I loved every moment. It lasted six years and it went so fast. I was able to enter people's living room and describe who I am, through music. And for any artist, it's a rare privilege. I felt a different view of people before and after. It's as if they knew me in a more real way.

Why did you stay that long?

I would never have believed. I have never watched the show (he smiles) but I have always been myself. I never said "there it was not me, I pretended" and it's so rare on TV, this place that distorts people so much. And then it's always a challenge to put on TF 1 a little touch of songs, a little more "special", a little harder, find an interpretation out of the norm, speak without filter. And for that, I was protected, allowed to speak and act as I wanted. And what fascinated me was to understand why all these people throw themselves into the lions' cage.

You found the answer?

Everyone has a different answer. But there is always something personal that pushes them, an injury, singing for someone. And it really appealed to me. I could never have done that, introduce myself to a show like this. I admire their courage.

No weariness, no stress due to hearing loss?

On the contrary, the more the hearings went down the more we were free.

A season, a candidate, a favorite coach?

Everyone knows that I have a favorite coach. Florent, the Burgundian who breaks the c ... to everyone. And in the end, it's a great cudgel (note: he was coach with Florent Pagny for five seasons).

What do you think of the new coaches?

We can not evaluate them one by one. It all depends on what will happen when they are together.

Do you ever return to "The Voice"?

It's only a good bye. ( We will see you again )

Paris, le 4 septembre. Mika est resté six années dans le télécrochet de TF1. LP/Arnaud Dumontier

G3ZFENYFJPTITK45C5WZL6566I.thumb.jpg.da619ca8d2454d8bf6d5270c80211fab.jpg

68888356_2418105135129194_8071535894034607672_n.thumb.jpg.29022840a88f90b92995bcc6ed1fcbbb.jpg

https://sfrpresse.sfr.fr/article/0b6cca36-14c0-4d5f-b5ed-a44224ac6bbd

5cb76348-bfa4-4743-b0ad-76209cb2aafd.thumb.jpg.82f92d7302e94e812b1b3b02bca7f261.jpg

https://sfrpresse.sfr.fr/article/f15cf0ca-f80d-457b-aefa-eeb085e6fbdf

8145738_fde9c97e-cf38-11e9-a438-152afa7bc681-1.thumb.jpg.7c097ae7551bcdb42eea862d44f7d1db.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a image file.
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

ENGLISH VERSION

Yesterday in "Touche pas à mon poste", Cyril Hanouna announced an amazing news about Mika in the sequence "The Top 3 Media". While the singer of Lebanese origin explained his departure from The Voice by an already busy schedule for his musical career, the troublemaker of C8 attributes other motivations.

According to Cyril Hanouna, Mika's departure from the TF1 was decided long time before. "In fact The Voice had told Mika that they would not take him over. And apparently France Television would have been interested in Mika to become one of their figures," reveals the host. "It's a good idea," he says.

Hmmm. What is the meaning of Mika's "It's just au revoir" posted on Twitter ??????

I know it's just a rumour. But could it be possible for Mika to have his own show in French TV? :dunno:

You can watch the video in French here:

https://www.rtl.be/people/tele/touche-pas-a-mon-poste/mika-quitte-the-voice-pour-faire-de-la-musique-il-y-a-une-autre-explication-video--1154609.aspx?dt=10:03

The same who spoiled Celine Dion as new coach a few month ago …...:naughty::wink2:

• Haha 2

Chérie FM

Découvrez la #QuestionChérie que MIKA a posé à Lewis Capaldi ! Saviez-vous qu'ils avaient des amis en commun ? Non ? Alors regardez cette vidéo ⬇️
Est-ce le début d'une grande amitié ? Affaire à suivre... 😏
👉 Mettez un "❤️" si vous aimez ces deux artistes !

Check out the #questionchérie that MIKA laid at Lewis Capaldi! Did you know that they had friends in common? Isn't it? So watch this video ⬇️
Is this the beginning of a great friendship? Business to be continued... 😏
👉 put on a " " if you like these two artists!

MP4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 September 2019

RTL2

Mika dans Le Double Expresso RTL2 (13/09/19)

PODCAST 

VIDEO

YouTube

Facebook

PHOTO

70429205_2903843209630782_8876076806592004096_o.thumb.jpg.e8befe2a8b3b6c446bd5c09ea25293d5.jpg

EER9N2aXoAIbayB.thumb.jpg.44cf27d83dba54b972002f03563821d2.jpg

EER8oSkWwAEOyd8.thumb.jpg.1869998aa09cf673b1ae5a648776d511.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WBvzHCaqq/

68726960_947112552291116_752304431648813299_n.thumb.jpg.3dec0f39a7bdbda2168a9d7f2e89aaac.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ledoubleexpressort

Qui dit vendredi diiiiit... invité du vendredi !
Et demain pour terminer la semaine, nous recevrons Mika !
Il vous réserve une surprise avec son tout nouveau single ! Alors soyez là dès 8h !🕺🎤🎸

#LDERTL2

Who says Friday diiiiit ... Friday's guest!
And tomorrow to end the week, we will receive Mika!
He reserves a surprise with his brand new single! So be there at 8am! 🕺🎤🎸

#LDERTL2

70629115_1051507255057832_4542023788387179927_n.thumb.jpg.0d574715f8221184ca337f8c8af0bd6a.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating

RFM France

bernardmontiel

#Monday C'est le #TeddyBearDay 🐻🐨🐼et notre @mikainstagram aime les peluches du #boss de @radiorfm @stephaneboscledabe #Mika se prête bien volontiers à la petite séance photo dans le bureau du patron...

et ce samedi 12h il se confiera à mon micro " UNE HEURE AVEC..." #MIKA

#Monday This is the #TeddyBearDay 🐻🐨🐼 and our @mikainstagram loves the fluff of the #boss of @radiorfm @stephaneboscledabe #Mika lends itself well to the small photo shoot in the office of the boss ...

and this Saturday 12h there will confide in my microphone "ONE HOUR WITH ..." #MIKA

69726530_233125610955169_6926195655092411291_n.thumb.jpg.3eddd08ada06861962b6eb1b42056d4b.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ledoubleexpressortl2/

Dear Jealousy

Facebook

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1