Eurovision 2019

silver

I like the songs from France, Armenia and Sweden. I just watched the first semi final show and I can't believe San Marino went through. :eek:

Edited by Gemz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gemz said:

I like the songs from France, Armenia and Sweden. I just watched the first semi final show and I can't believe San Marino went through. :eek:

Neither can I - it was pretty awful.  Can't believe Belgium didn't get through.

• Like 1

I think the songs tonight were stronger, so it was a pity that maybe some weaker songs got through on Tuesday.  Luck of the draw, I suppose.

I like Switzerland, Azerbaijan and The Netherlands, though I don't suppose any of them will win - I am useless at picking winners :naughty:

3 hours ago, silver said:

I think the songs tonight were stronger, so it was a pity that maybe some weaker songs got through on Tuesday.  Luck of the draw, I suppose.

I like Switzerland, Azerbaijan and The Netherlands, though I don't suppose any of them will win - I am useless at picking winners :naughty:

I agree the 2nd semi final was much better! I was surprised that Denmark went through😕 I liked Armenia but the staging was bad so it didn't go through :(  I think The Netherlands are one of the favourites to win!

Well, I.m trying to watch Eurovision but I keep getting interrupted so I haven't seen half the acts.  UK was better than I expected, though I still don't rate the song much.

Well Silver your Top 3 were in the Top 10! I'm not surprised The Netherlands won however I feel they dragged the show on too long. Madonna was awful and the worst performer of the night. The UK came last which I was not shocked about to be honest as the entry was a bit dull but it was at least sung well. I think my favourite of the night was Norway, I voted for them a few times:norway:

I was pleased The Netherlands won, but I don't think the UK deserved last place.  I certainly don't think it was the worst song on offer (certainly not by Madonna's standard :teehee: )

• Like 1

6 hours ago, silver said:

I was pleased The Netherlands won, but I don't think the UK deserved last place.  I certainly don't think it was the worst song on offer (certainly not by Madonna's standard :teehee: )

I agree, I think San Marino was the worst... UK was ok, not great but not bad at all. I really liked (in no particular order) Italy, The Netherlands and Switzerland. This year I was even satisfied with our song and performance.