silver

Eurovision 2019

Recommended Posts

Yes, some of the live performances have been much better than the videos.

 

And vice versa, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I like the songs from France, Armenia and Sweden. I just watched the first semi final show and I can't believe San Marino went through. :eek:

 

Edited by Gemz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gemz said:

I like the songs from France, Armenia and Sweden. I just watched the first semi final show and I can't believe San Marino went through. :eek:

 

 

Neither can I - it was pretty awful.  Can't believe Belgium didn't get through.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the songs tonight were stronger, so it was a pity that maybe some weaker songs got through on Tuesday.  Luck of the draw, I suppose.

 

I like Switzerland, Azerbaijan and The Netherlands, though I don't suppose any of them will win - I am useless at picking winners :naughty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, silver said:

I think the songs tonight were stronger, so it was a pity that maybe some weaker songs got through on Tuesday.  Luck of the draw, I suppose.

 

I like Switzerland, Azerbaijan and The Netherlands, though I don't suppose any of them will win - I am useless at picking winners :naughty:

 

I agree the 2nd semi final was much better! I was surprised that Denmark went through😕 I liked Armenia but the staging was bad so it didn't go through :(  I think The Netherlands are one of the favourites to win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I.m trying to watch Eurovision but I keep getting interrupted so I haven't seen half the acts.  UK was better than I expected, though I still don't rate the song much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still liking Switzerland to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Silver your Top 3 were in the Top 10! I'm not surprised The Netherlands won however I feel they dragged the show on too long. Madonna was awful and the worst performer of the night. The UK came last which I was not shocked about to be honest as the entry was a bit dull but it was at least sung well. I think my favourite of the night was Norway, I voted for them a few times:norway:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was pleased The Netherlands won, but I don't think the UK deserved last place.  I certainly don't think it was the worst song on offer (certainly not by Madonna's standard :teehee: )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, silver said:

I was pleased The Netherlands won, but I don't think the UK deserved last place.  I certainly don't think it was the worst song on offer (certainly not by Madonna's standard :teehee: )

 

I agree, I think San Marino was the worst... UK was ok, not great but not bad at all. I really liked (in no particular order) Italy, The Netherlands and Switzerland. This year I was even satisfied with our song and performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.