Brooklyn Nine Nine

Menahyl

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeeess here! I actually started watching like 2 weeks ago :aah: I'm now at the end of season 2 :biggrin2: 

Noice. You are doing fine! It's been 3 years for me. I still can't believe they almost cancelled this beauty. Who's your favourite character?

(A trick question: Do you ship Jake and Amy?)

22 hours ago, Menahyl said:

Noice. You are doing fine! It's been 3 years for me. I still can't believe they almost cancelled this beauty. Who's your favourite character?

(A trick question: Do you ship Jake and Amy?)

Cool cool cool cool :naughty: (I'm now in season 3 :teehee:  ) Did they want to cancel this!? Why? :shocked: 

Hmm, I don't really have 1 favourite to be honest. They all have something that makes me like them :naughty: But if I have to name 1, I'd say... Boyle. He's just too funny haha! Yours?

I do ship them yes!

9 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Cool cool cool cool :naughty: (I'm now in season 3 :teehee:  ) Did they want to cancel this!? Why? :shocked: 

Hmm, I don't really have 1 favourite to be honest. They all have something that makes me like them :naughty: But if I have to name 1, I'd say... Boyle. He's just too funny haha! Yours?

I do ship them yes!

No doubt no doubt no doubt 😂 Fox cancelled the show after S5. NBC picked the show for S6 the next day. So the joke's on Fox.

And I agree. Everyone brings a distinct flavour to the show. So no favourites for me (I am really bad at picking out favourites, I don't even know why I asked😱

The best part is how everything is good-normal. For the first two seasons I expected Terry to end up cheating on his wife or Boyle and Gina to fall in love or Boyle and Rosa to hook up and Boyle is hurt or someone dying. 

1 hour ago, Menahyl said:

No doubt no doubt no doubt 😂 Fox cancelled the show after S5. NBC picked the show for S6 the next day. So the joke's on Fox.

And I agree. Everyone brings a distinct flavour to the show. So no favourites for me (I am really bad at picking out favourites, I don't even know why I asked😱

The best part is how everything is good-normal. For the first two seasons I expected Terry to end up cheating on his wife or Boyle and Gina to fall in love or Boyle and Rosa to hook up and Boyle is hurt or someone dying. 

Toit 👌 Oooh I see! But the next day? :aah: Well, I'm happy they did!

Hahaha! Yes it took me a while to pick just one :aah: If any of them would leave it.. wouldn't be the same! 

Yes I did too! Though I don't see Gina falling in love with Boyle, just... no :naughty: But I'm halfway now, so I don't know what I can expect still :teehee: 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

5 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Toit 👌 Oooh I see! But the next day? :aah: Well, I'm happy they did!

Hahaha! Yes it took me a while to pick just one :aah: If any of them would leave it.. wouldn't be the same! 

Yes I did too! Though I don't see Gina falling in love with Boyle, just... no :naughty: But I'm halfway now, so I don't know what I can expect still :teehee: 

Since I am on S6, I'll just say when I was on S3, I thought the same (wink) probably because Gina and Simon Cowell share a soul and they'd only marry themselves. But if this were a crappy show, Gina and Boyle's fling would surely mean a relationship. And I am quite frankly tired of that cliché storyline. Besides, Boyle seems happy being an ex-lover/brother xD.

3 hours ago, Menahyl said:

Since I am on S6, I'll just say when I was on S3, I thought the same (wink) probably because Gina and Simon Cowell share a soul and they'd only marry themselves. But if this were a crappy show, Gina and Boyle's fling would surely mean a relationship. And I am quite frankly tired of that cliché storyline. Besides, Boyle seems happy being an ex-lover/brother xD.

True. And this certainly isn't a crappy show! I wonder if Gina will find someone who can handle her :naughty: I love how Boyle throws himself in relationships like crazy and immediatly starts obsessing. :aah: 

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

True. And this certainly isn't a crappy show! I wonder if Gina will find someone who can handle her :naughty: I love how Boyle throws himself in relationships like crazy and immediatly starts obsessing. :aah: 

I also love his weird sexual remarks😆 

Jake: Boyle, why don't you show Danger what a fax machine is.
Charles: Okay. Imagine a letter had unprotected sex with a phone.

And I also quite like Doug Judy and Jake's chemistry. And Jake's weirdly catchy songs.

11 hours ago, Menahyl said:

I also love his weird sexual remarks😆 

Jake: Boyle, why don't you show Danger what a fax machine is.
Charles: Okay. Imagine a letter had unprotected sex with a phone.

And I also quite like Doug Judy and Jake's chemistry. And Jake's weirdly catchy songs.

Yes yes :aah: 

Just Jake's weird and stupid jokes in general :aah: And Terry, with his 'Terry loves yoghurt' etc etc :naughty: 

9 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yes yes :aah: 

Just Jake's weird and stupid jokes in general :aah: And Terry, with his 'Terry loves yoghurt' etc etc :naughty: 

And Captain, with his expressionless face and voice 😆 Scully and Hitchcock are the worst but I still like them😂 sometimes they all have these 'clever' moments and I am like "oh I totally forgot they are NYPD detectives". The Halloween heist episodes are good detective work.

3 hours ago, Menahyl said:

And Captain, with his expressionless face and voice 😆 Scully and Hitchcock are the worst but I still like them😂 sometimes they all have these 'clever' moments and I am like "oh I totally forgot they are NYPD detectives". The Halloween heist episodes are good detective work.

tenor.gif.2c481f0c0c0c32ab089163c752a8f81d.gif He get's me every time :aah: 

Scully and Hitchcock annoy me most of the time, but in a funny way :aah:  The Halloween episodes are the best! They get crazier every season don't they? :naughty: 

And I love how badass Rosa is. Though she is starting to melt a bit after season 2 :glasses2: 

19 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

tenor.gif.2c481f0c0c0c32ab089163c752a8f81d.gif He get's me every time :aah: 

Scully and Hitchcock annoy me most of the time, but in a funny way :aah:  The Halloween episodes are the best! They get crazier every season don't they? :naughty: 

And I love how badass Rosa is. Though she is starting to melt a bit after season 2 :glasses2: 

Rosa is the 'cool' that Jake aspires to be 🙊 

And can we please talk about the look on Jake's face when Amy drops that kiss? 

On 2/14/2019 at 6:57 PM, Menahyl said:

Rosa is the 'cool' that Jake aspires to be 🙊 

And can we please talk about the look on Jake's face when Amy drops that kiss? 

* And that he probably will never be :aah:

Yeeess I loved this episode so much haha!

• Like 1