Gabry74

Mika private gig in Moscow 12 March 2019

Recommended Posts

From the private gig in Moscow: 

 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

more from IG stories

 

 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I read on other insta accounts, Mika was opening Seal concert and there was also John Newman. If I'm wrong correct me 😉

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read on Twitter it was a private party in which Mika, Seal and Newman have sang. Is it possible? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was one private event or two?  I see two hotels : Metropol Hotel and Ararat Hyatt Park 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krysady said:

It was one private event or two?  I see two hotels : Metropol Hotel and Ararat Hyatt Park 

Both.
 And when you see the number of bodyguards, plus the reputation of the 3 singers, you think it was an anniversary that must have cost a maximum!  🤣

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krysady said:

It was one private event or two?  I see two hotels : Metropol Hotel and Ararat Hyatt Park 

The stage seems the same but they are two different tags... :blink:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

I read on Twitter it was a private party in which Mika, Seal and Newman have sang. Is it possible? 

Some party it must have been 💯 At first there was this concert with Shawn, Alessia and Mika. And now this. Times like these I realise Mika is a celebrity.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Ho letto su Twitter che era una festa privata in cui hanno cantato Mika, Seal e Newman. È possibile? 

Ho letto di una festa privata di Seal a Mosca ma nessun accenno a Mika, e mi sono detta "che coincidenza anche Seal ha cantato in una festa privata a Mosca"😊 Ma non so però in che data.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rita70 said:

Ho letto di una festa privata di Seal a Mosca ma nessun accenno a Mika, e mi sono detta "che coincidenza anche Seal ha cantato in una festa privata a Mosca"😊 Ma non so però in che data.

It was the same private party in which Seal, Mika and Newman have sang. :thumb_yello:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Era la stessa festa privata in cui Seal, Mika e Newman hanno cantato. : Thumb_yello:

Ok! Grazie per l'informazione🤗😘

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 12:53 PM, Loo said:

And when you see the number of bodyguards, plus the reputation of the 3 singers, you think it was an anniversary that must have cost a maximum!  🤣

 

For sure! Those hotels are impressive, it must've been an exquisite event and I'm glad they invited Mika :thumb_yello:  ... about that Newman singer, I must admit that I had to google him to see who is :blush-anim-cl:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

girls write in english please!!! :lmfao: when i write in italian you tell me write in english so :wags_finger:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, krysady said:

 

For sure! Those hotels are impressive, it must've been an exquisite event and I'm glad they invited Mika :thumb_yello:  ... about that Newman singer, I must admit that I had to google him to see who is :blush-anim-cl:

 Yes, indeed - very nice to be invited! :thumb_yello: And when we see these luxuary hotels MIKA was booked into, we can hopefully assume that he got a fat payment for this performance, as well...:fisch::wub:

 

Love, love

me   

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when i write in english please i was kidding :lol3:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now