New project

Rihab Yaakoubi

Hello fans . i wanna do a project for mika and i need help from yours . So please if it's possible i wanna you to do a video about why you love mika .your favorite song ( can sing this song or talk about why it's a favorite for you..) some pics or arts you do for him ..any thing you do about mika and if something change in yourself because of mika.. i think he deserved this video ❤ .please if you want help me , send me a video in english or french or italian language or you can make this video in other language with subtitle(subtitle in english or frech or italian language) .thank you i never forget that 😘❤❤

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rihab Yaakoubi said:

Hello fans . i wanna do a project for mika and i need help from yours . So please if it's possible i wanna you to do a video about why you love mika .your favorite song ( can sing this song or talk about why it's a favorite for you..) some pics or arts you do for him ..any thing you do about mika and if something change in yourself because of mika.. i think he deserved this video ❤ .please if you want help me , send me a video in english or french or italian language or you can make this video in other language with subtitle(subtitle in english or frech or italian language) .thank you i never forget that 😘❤❤

I'm in :biggrin2: Thanks for starting this project :hug:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi, @Rihab Yaakoubi :bye:  Welcome to MFC, maybe you would like to introduce yourself here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/  and tell us more about you and how you discovered Mika's world :wink2:

Yes i will do a video too for mika cause because of him many think change in my self .. so if you want to help me i will be always thankful to you 😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rihab Yaakoubi said:

Yes i will do a video too for mika cause because of him many think change in my self

You don't need to do a video for Introduction, just open a thread in the link I gave you and present yourself, this way other members could say Hi and welcome to you :thumb_yello:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

You don't need to do a video for Introduction, just open a thread in the link I gave you and present yourself, this way other members could say Hi and welcome to you :thumb_yello:

The video it's not to introduce my self