Mika guest at Virgin Radio Live Bordeaux 24 May 2019

Gabry74

7 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Mika will be guest at Virgin Radio Live in Bordeaux the 24th of May. 

a festival? And until today no one knows about it? Even on his Facebook there is nothing about this event? Don´t you think he would tell people if he had a gig somewhere 2,5 weeks before?

• Like 3

It seems to be some sort of conference / trade fair, and not open to the general public. You can register as a company, startup, press,... so it might not be impossible for fans to get in, but it doesn't seem to be a concert as such, rather some sort of charity event. We'll try to get an info about it from Team Mika, whether there's any truth to it. Generally, please post such events only in the tour rumours thread, unless they are confirmed by Mika's team.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

It seems to be some sort of conference / trade fair, and not open to the general public. You can register as a company, startup, press,... so it might not be impossible for fans to get in, but it doesn't seem to be a concert as such, rather some sort of charity event. We'll try to get an info about it from Team Mika, whether there's any truth to it. Generally, please post such events only in the tour rumours thread, unless they are confirmed by Mika's team.

Thank you Mellody :huglove:

My daughter had heard "Mika" and "live" on Virgin Radio yesterday so I asked Virgin Radio for more details yesterday but I didn't get any answer.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

I just did some more research. On Facebook they have an event for it, and next to the picture there, which Gabry posted above, it says that tickets will be for sale soon. So maybe it is an extra festival... would indeed be pretty short notice though. :blink: I've asked them in a comment whether it's open for everyone. But I also hope we'll get news from Team Mika about it soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

I just did some more research. On Facebook they have an event for it, and next to the picture there, which Gabry posted above, it says that tickets will be for sale soon. So maybe it is an extra festival... would indeed be pretty short notice though. :blink: I've asked them in a comment whether it's open for everyone. But I also hope we'll get news from Team Mika about it soon.

Thank you Mellody :hug:

• Like 1

I got this reply on instagram

They say it is a public event and that the

the tickets will be on sale tomorrow both for the festival and the other event.

I also asked if it would be live on Virgin Radio and they said no :sad:

20190506_145313.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Mika said he would have participated in small shows... :dunno:

I don’t think he meant stuff like that as small shows 🤔 but shows in little venues, maybe acoustic (?) 

what I find a bit weird is that in the Christmas message the whole album and tour didn’t seem so far, while now it’s May and we still don’t know anything 🤔

of course we just have to wait (good things come to those who wait, as Guinness says 🍻 😂)

• Like 4

Their answer to my question on Facebook was:

"there is two parts of the event : one for NGO's, companies and press and one other for everyone. The ticket office will open soon, stay tuned! 1f642.png"

I guess we'll know more tomorrow, if they told Anne that tickets will be available from tomorrow. Hopefully also something official via Mika's online channels.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, mellody said:

Their answer to my question on Facebook was:

"there is two parts of the event : one for NGO's, companies and press and one other for everyone. The ticket office will open soon, stay tuned! 1f642.png"

I guess we'll know more tomorrow, if they told Anne that tickets will be available from tomorrow. Hopefully also something official via Mika's online channels.

I hope too :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I also asked if it would be live on Virgin Radio and they said no :sad:

That's a shame. Radios usually stream these kind of events :( can we hope for a recorded performance on their channels, even if it won't be live? 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@Gabry74 thank you for news!!! amika mia finalmente Mikino fa qualcosa live però peccato che sia lontano ma pazienzaci saranno foto e video x fortuna:thumb_yello:

You're welcome and I hope it! 🤞:original:

• Like 2

Good luck! :angel_not:

https://www.virginradio.fr/virgin-radio-live-bordeaux-gagnez-vos-places-a679270.html

Virgin Radio Live débarque à Bordeaux le 24 mai, gagnez vos places !

media.jpg

Vous voulez assister à la plus grande tournée Pop Rock Electro de France ? Il n'y a qu'une seule radio à écouter : Virgin Radio ! 

Le 24 mai prochain, il faudra être à Bordeaux pour LE Virgin Radio Live ! Pourquoi ? Tout simplement parce que les plus grands artistes Pop Rock Electro de Virgin Radio viennent faire la fête avec vous sur la Place des Quinconces : Mika, Ofenbach, Tom Walker, Cassius seront tous là pour vous faire vivre une soirée de folie au beau milieu de Bordeaux ! Et la bonne nouvelle, c'est que vous pouvez d'ores et déjà gagner vos places : 

• En écoutant Virgin Radio

Ecoutez Virgin Radio, envoyez par SMS « Live » au 7.12.13 (2x75 centimes plus prix d’un SMS) et repartez avec votre séjour et vos places pour le Virgin Radio Live ! 

• Sur VirginRadio.fr

Jouez sur VirginRadio.fr en remplissant le formulaire (sans oublier vos coordonnées!) et surtout, lisez bien le règlement ! 

Bonne chance à tous et on se retrouve à Bordeaux pour un Virgin Radio Live inoubliable ! 

Edited by NaoMika
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, sara09 said:

That's a shame. Radios usually stream these kind of events :( can we hope for a recorded performance on their channels, even if it won't be live? 

I will ask but it seems the whole event is more about "new technologies saving the world" workshops and the concert is only a sort of "bonus"so I think it's best to rely on fans who will be able to go for audio and video recordings...

Virgin Radio Gironde posted this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxKn_X0Aebn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16ftctwciqln3

Edited by Kumazzz
adding URL
  • Like 2