Hi :D

Giulia221b

Hi everyone!
I'm Giulia, I'm 19 (almost 20) and I'm from Italy!
I just joined the MFC and I can't wait to share my love for Mika with people all around the world!
I'm studying to be an interpreter and translator, I can speak English, French, Spanish - still learning😊- and of course Italian.
I discovered Mika's music when I was in middle school I think, but I didn't know who he was. I realised I love him when I watched Xfactor Italy and he was one of the judges. He was so funny and talented so I searched for his music and I discovered songs I'd already listened to but forgot.
So in 2015 I did a full immersion in his music and never recovered since that moment.
Compared to you all I'm kinda new to Mika's world but I hope you'll welcome me anyway.
I live in a small town in Tuscany and I don't know anyone who shares my love for Mika and his music, so when I discovered there was a MFC I signed up to keep in touch with Mika fans!
Well, I think I wrote enough😂
Have a lovely evening/day (depending on where you live)❤

• Like 6

Hi again @Giulia221b I'm sure you'll have a great time here, enjoying Mika, his music and making good friends. Ohh and if you need some help with your spanish maybe I can help you. :wink2:

I leave you some threads that may interest you

Also it's always good to take a look at  the Guidelines

https://www.mikafanclub.com/mika-fan-club-guidelines/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Giulia! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy too, but in Piedmont, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next tour... :cheer:

We are waiting for you in the italian page: 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun. I´m Sabine from Germany. Everyone is welcome here wether a long time fan or a new fan, the most omportant thing is our love for Mika 

• Like 2

Hi Giulia! :welcomeani:

We have a lot in common, I also study translation and interpreting and even though I've already heard of Mika in 2007, I rediscovered him and became a fan only in 2015. And I really love Sherlock too! :naughty:

• Like 2

Benvenuta, Giulia! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :D I also live in a small town in Tuscany, love Sherlock and never recovered from Mika :naughty: 

If you need any help with the MFC don't hesitate to ask, and of course enjoy! See you around :bye:

Edited by sara09
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...