46 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Watching a rewatching the video I can see so many contradictions that of course is on purpose.

But as Mika said: it is a dream. You are so exhausted by the heat that anything and everything is possibe :lol3:

No ice cream even though this word is repeated x times in the song - the van is empty!!!!! Well - it's not THE ice cream the song is about :huglove:

Girls are wearing fur bikinis - crazy idea, don't you think? :thumb_yello:

2093235734_Icecreamvideo10.thumb.JPG.6008da66580e5afcc3b34380a65bdf65.JPG

Some people are half naked and others are dressed up even if it is soooo hot  - two dancers with long sleeves and boots up to their thighs.

697641295_Icecreamvideo16.thumb.JPG.c392eff4e0dd0f76b823404e5fe9b613.JPG

Man on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.25e44b2e3c911993539f0881b7eb7c25.png

Dead of heat dressed up like in winter?

image.thumb.png.085ffe26311e9e71840a9b5dd2e9220a.png

Moto!!!!! (Bronsky Beat disco? :lol3: )

406616108_Icecreamvideo60.thumb.JPG.2144bf506e62e327ad1c710c753f0838.JPG

The video ends up with Mika "sleeping" (?) and dreaming on the beach

1633182169_Icecreamvideo67.thumb.JPG.f7dc579a4517b029383f474fee6d3928.JPG

I am sure you will find some other things!

REF: 'Some people are half naked and others are dressed up even if it is soooo hot - two dancers with long sleeves and boots up to their thighs.'
-----------------------------
There is a back story on one of MIKA's two featured dancers you may not be aware of.

• Like 1

My video was in Mika's ig tv! I was afraid about it cuz it's on youtube but the lovely perfect man has watched it! :mikadas:

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

REMIX TIME !

2 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Victoria23 said:

Does anybody know how many songs there are on the new album ?

We dont know yet. Maybe 14, 15 and some Bonus tracks and we dont know if there will be a Deluxe version. I hope so. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

We dont know yet. Maybe 14, 15 and some Bonus tracks and we dont know if there will be a Deluxe version. I hope so. 

14-15? UMG! :hypo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

14-15? UMG! :hypo:

Well then, maybe 13, 14, these are more or less the songs that are in each of his previous albums

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well then, maybe 13, 14, these are more or less the songs that are in each of his previous albums

He is very much capable of releasing a 6 tracks album :bleh: and go like « ...took me 4 years to release a new album »

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I think it won't be more than 12 on the standard version (if there's a deluxe edition... I hope so!), probably only 10-12.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Victoria23 said:

Does anybody know how many songs there are on the new album ?

On his Instagram stories, after finishing production, he talked about working on 15 tracks! :)

Edited by sara09
  • Like 6

Hi everybody!

THANKS a million for all your info and updated stuff about MIKAs new single, upcoming alb. and tour!! :hug::clap:I'm so sorry I've not been able to respond to it! 😥 It's because of health problems.  I've spent most of my time in hospital the last two months.  Now I'm finally at home - and hope I'll recover properly - and maybe be able to go to one of his concerts.  For the time being I don't know.  Just wanted to let you all know the reason for my ( unusual ) silence...:wink2:

Love, love

me   

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Hi everybody!

THANKS a million for all your info and updated stuff about MIKAs new single, upcoming alb. and tour!! :hug::clap:I'm so sorry I've not been able to respond to it! 😥 It's because of health problems.  I've spent most of my time in hospital the last two months.  Now I'm finally at home - and hope I'll recover properly - and maybe be able to go to one of his concerts.  For the time being I don't know.  Just wanted to let you all know the reason for my ( unusual ) silence...:wink2:

Love, love

me   

Ohhh dear, I hope you get well very soon. Lots of kisses  :hug::huglove:

• Like 5

mika ci da un gelato che non fa ingrassare... mika give us an ice that not attent of our weight :mikalove:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Ohhh dear, I hope you get well very soon. Lots of kisses  :hug::huglove:

Thank you sooo much Alba!! :hug:  I do hope to see you again - and share a MIKA concert  :fisch::wub:  So I promise to do whatever I can myself,  to get healthy again...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

mika ci da un gelato che non fa ingrassare... mika give us an ice that not attent of our weight :mikalove:

:thumb_yello: Good idea!  MIKA should design his own ice cream! :blush-anim-cl: He already has his Swatch watches, Lozza glasses and Pilot Pens.  He's so beloved in Italy,  that I wouldn't be  surprised if he got an invitation  by an ice cream producer,  to be involved in the production of a special, healty MIKA ice cream :naughty: And after all the Italian ice cream is the best in the world, just like our good guy...:wub:

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mamiam said:
1 hour ago, mamiam said:

MIKA should design his own ice cream! :blush-anim-cl: He already has his Swatch watches, Lozza glasses and Pilot Pens. 

Maybe this is not exactly what you meant by designing an ice cream but watch this 😀😀😀😀😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe this is not exactly what you meant by designing an ice cream but watch this 😀😀😀😀😀

And a photo of the drawing "I want your ice cream" Mika

image.thumb.png.c5fdd345576d3f1c48f5029fe4072ee6.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:naughty: Well, not exactly.  But on the other hand, most designing start with a pen and paper...:wink2:

Love, love

me

• Haha 1

Vimeo

Director · Francesco Calabrese

· Production Company · Birth

· Cinematographer · Pau Munoz 

· Camera · Alexa Mini
· Lens · Angenieux 7-81 HR & Kowa Anamorphic

· 2019 ·

• Like 2

It's refreshing to see this clip video! I love his hair so much and I hope it keeps growing more before the Tour !!

He's mister Ice-cream and I'll be able to buy all of his Ice cream if he comes near to my city with his truck 🤣

It's colored, fresh, joyful everything I love!! Can't wait to hear a next single tho

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Who can't love :wub2:

I want to give him an oscar for his hair. Do you think it's possible ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Florine said:

I want to give him an oscar for his hair. Do you think it's possible ?

I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1