Let's party!

WildePansy

Heeyyy

I'm Emma, I'm 23 and from southern France (from Nîmes specifically, where Mika was last week for La chanson de l'année but also where the tickets were sold out in less than 20 minutes. Can you believe that? 😡)

I'm in my last year of a philosophy degree (currently (((/taking my finals))) listening to Mika's music instead. #UpsyDaisy.)

Also, I used to live in th UK, went back to France, and now I'm about to move to the US for a year or so (from september, luckly.). I love writing, making short movies, music (Mika, Linkin Park, Queen, U2….) and loads of other stuff. 

My username comes from my love of wild pansies and more importantly of Oscar Wilde, who is my biggest inspiration and favourite writer ever.

I've loved Mika's music for years! When I was 11 I discovered his art with Relax and it all started from this point ;) Since then I've been a pretty quiet fan, as I've not really participated in anything nor met any other fan. But recently (since like nov-dec last year) I haven't found that satisfying and have started wanting to put my fangirl cap on :D Sooo after being SO P****D watching Mika's IG stories in the Arena (which is literally 500m from where I live) and not being able to go, I've booked a ticket to the Bordeaux event next Friday (I'm really interested in the conferences there will be durng the day and am SO THRILLED about the concert in the evening!)

It's one of the reasons I've finally joined Mika Fan Club, as I was hoping I could find someone else going.

Really hope to be as active as possible. Also, I'd be happy to chat and/or meet fans from everywhere. Cheers! 🌸

• Like 12

Hi Emma and welcome tho the MFC. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in this place. You'll find everything about Mika here. Have a lot of fun and make good friends!  :welcomeani:

I leave you some threads that may interest you :wink2:

• Like 2

Hello Emma, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :D You're joining at the perfect time! Amazing things are about to come :teehee: 

Speaking of, have lots of fun at the gig! I'll be waiting for your report :wub2:

• Like 1

Extra comment: I wanted to tell her about RSVP, it was very useful to find other people going to your same events. Problem is, I haven't done it after the system upgrade and I can't find it in the specific page on the calendar where it used to be. Can somebody help me and her figuring it out? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Extra comment: I wanted to tell her about RSVP, it was very useful to find other people going to your same events. Problem is, I haven't done it after the system upgrade and I can't find it in the specific page on the calendar where it used to be. Can somebody help me and her figuring it out? 

On the page in the Calendar where the event is listed, you should have the option to say if you are going (more like FB than the old RSVP list)

3 minutes ago, silver said:

On the page in the Calendar where the event is listed, you should have the option to say if you are going (more like FB than the old RSVP list)

Got it! Thank you Silver :)

Edited by sara09

Aww, you're all so lovely, thank you! 

I'm already loving this forum! ❤️ 

Thanks for all that useful information. Although, about the calendar thing, I cannot see where you need to click to say you're going to an event. 

I'll have a fantastic time in Bordeaux but would love going with other fans! I'll try to take pictures and videos to post later on ;) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WildePansy said:

Thanks for all that useful information. Although, about the calendar thing, I cannot see where you need to click to say you're going to an event. 

Don't know why it's not working for the Bordeaux event, but if you open one of the purple ones you can click on "going" and see who else clicked!

Welcome to MFC Emma :huglove:

I hope you find fans going to Bordeaux festival :thumb_yello:

I live in the west of France so it's too far for me and I work on that day so I would need a plane to get there on time :doh:

If you have problems using the going button maybe try changing browsers and using phone instead of pc or pc instead of phone,  it might do the trick for you :crossed:

Enjoy yourself at the festival and it would be so sweet of you to write a report as we love reading them so much :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hello Emma! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy... I was in French for the first live of The Voice, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I hope to see you in the next tour and have fun here! :cheer::mika1:

I'll definitely write a report yeah ;) Such a shame I can't find anyone online who's going. I'm almost tempted to go with a "Free Hugs for Mika fans" cardboard, so this way I can meet fans on the premises :D 

Thank you sara09, crazyaboutmika and Gabry74 :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WildePansy said:

I'll definitely write a report yeah ;) Such a shame I can't find anyone online who's going. I'm almost tempted to go with a "Free Hugs for Mika fans" cardboard, so this way I can meet fans on the premises :D 

Thank you sara09, crazyaboutmika and Gabry74 :) 

Hi emma and welcome

I'm too far away to go to Bordeaux just for this event but I know some fans will be there

Unfortunatelly for you they rarely come to the MFC forum ,so you maybe should ask on twitter (and in french …...:naughty: )

2 minutes ago, carafon said:

Hi emma and welcome

I'm too far away to go to Bordeaux just for this event but I know some fans will be there

Unfortunatelly for you they rarely come to the MFC forum ,so you maybe should ask on twitter (and in french …...:naughty: )

Thank you for that suggestion, @carafon, and for your welcoming message :) Although, I'm not too familiar with Twitter and wouldn't even know what to ask/how to make sure to reach people. Maybe by using a # ? I'll try that anyway. Thanks again and hope we'll end up meeting up at another event ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...