Mika guest at RFM Music Show Issy Les Moulineaux 15 June 2019 h19

Gabry74

RFM Music Show :

http://www.rfm.fr/jeux-sondages/RFM-Music-Show-Remportez-votre-sejour-et-vos-places-VIP-avec-un-acces-backstage

Remportez votre séjour et vos places VIP avec un accès backstage !

Du 20 au 31 mai 2019

RFM vous offre votre séjour ainsi que vos places VIP avec un accès backstage pour assister au RFM Music Show le 15 juin prochain. Ne ratez donc pas cette chance de venir applaudir vos artistes préférés !

Le RFM Music Show c’est l’évènement à ne pas manquer ! Rendez-vous le 15 juin prochain au parc Départemental de l’Ile Saint Germain à Issy-les-Moulineaux pour grand show musical de la radio. Vous aurez ainsi la chance unique de retrouver tous les meilleurs artistes du moment !

Tous vos chanteurs préférés seront présents à cet événement exceptionnel ! Vous pourrez notamment venir applaudir Mika, Slimane, Vitaa, Hoshi, Marc Lavoine, Claudio Capéo, Jenifer, Gauvain Sers, Kyo & Madame Monsieur, et bien d’autres… RFM est la seule radio à rassembler tous ces artistes sur un même plateau!

Pour l’occasion, RFM vous gâte en vous offrant votre séjour à Paris, transport et hébergement compris, ainsi que vos places VIP avec un accès backstage pour le RFM Music Show !

Pour tenter de gagner, rien de plus simple !

Ecoutez RFM et au signal de l’animateur, envoyer le code MUSIC SHOW par SMS au 7 39 16 (2 fois 75 ct   coût sms) ou appelez le 39 16 (50 cts la minute).

RFM-Music-Show-Remportez-votre-sejour-et-vos-places-VIP-avec-un-acces-backstage.thumb.jpg.a9ce287f4330fa36db53795a8570ee92.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Are these shows related to the voice? because this is not the tour, I hope…

I don't think so ,it's kind of the same event that will be in Bordeaux ,organized by a radio station

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mikasister said:

Are these shows related to the voice? because this is not the tour, I hope...

I Don't think they're related to the Voice. I think it's just a way to make people know he's back and active in France, and in Italy (although I'm sure he'll be going to events in other countries). It's probably not part of "the tour", just a pre-tour thing ^^ I Hope so, at least! (although it's quite nice for us French people :D🤞

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WildePansy said:

I Don't think they're related to the Voice. I think it's just a way to make people know he's back and active in France, and in Italy (although I'm sure he'll be going to events in other countries). It's probably not part of "the tour", just a pre-tour thing ^^ I Hope so, at least! (although it's quite nice for us French people :D🤞

I dont understand. He has never been inactive in France and Italy

Maybe concerts but events...I dont think so

It shouldn't be part of the tour with only one new song to show us and he said he would start touring in Asia. We'll see...

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

It shouldn't be part of the tour with only one new song to show us and he said he would start touring for Asia. We'll see...

You're right, he's never been inactive, that's not really what I had in mind but that's what it sounded like :doh:

Still Don't think it's part of the proper tour. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Statue_of_Liberty said:

Do I understand it correctly that this is not a classical festival with a 30-minute-set, but more like he plays three songs? And there are no tickets on sale but you just go there?

I think so

15 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Well, I believe Mika will make so many small stakes to promote the new single during the summer before the new album... 

I think you're right

So far the events he's been invited in (at least in France) are radio or tv shows with several artists all having something to promote

I can't imagine the beginning of the tour when we even Don't have any realising date for his album

I hope I'm wrong ,but to be honest I'm more expecting the album for september than before the summer holidays 📅:dunno::wink2:

• Like 7

Yeah, just like he's been so active on Instagram lately. It's all part of the promotion for the upcoming album, I believe. Which is quite nice, like a treat that makes waiting tolerable 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I agree, it's all for Promo. So far, he only performed at festivals as a main act, at least a 30 minute set. Apparently he has changed his mind about it. You can't be picky if you want a hit. :teehee: I just hope he does these performances also in other countries, on festivals that wouldn't book him as a headliner, since he's not famous enough there... it might help to change this! :fisch:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, carafon said:

I hope I'm wrong ,but to be honest I'm more expecting the album for september than before the summer holidays 📅:dunno::wink2:

I thought about the same thing, if he is releasing the first single on 31.5. (I hope it's the release date for both the single and the music video), the album won't be released sooner than in 2 months at least... That's the end of July or the beginning of August if we stay optimistic. There also should be two more singles in the meantime. If we compare that timeline with TOOL or NPIH, the end of August or the beginning of September seems to be more realistic... So definitely not before the summer holidays, maybe during the holidays, but most likely after that.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

I hope it's the release date for both the single and the music video

Now I'm trying to imagine a video with "I want your icecream".... :facepalm:

• Haha 10

42 minutes ago, carafon said:

I think so

I think you're right

So far the events he's been invited in (at least in France) are radio or tv shows with several artists all having something to promote

I can't imagine the beginning of the tour when we even Don't have any realising date for his album

Yeah, same here

On the other hand,  I do not understand how the show busines works so I do not understand why he does promotion in places where he does not need it because he has wide promotion on TV.  It wouln't be more logical that he did it where he needs that promotion? :dunno:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

On the other hand,  I do not understand how the show busines works so I do not understand why he does promotion in places where he does not need it because he has wide promotion on TV.  It wouln't be more logical that he did it where he needs that promotion? :dunno:

But he needs even more promotion and he also needs to promote the new single and the album... And they also have to invite him to these shows so it's logical that there are more opportunities in France and Italy. Unfortunately, I don't think he has so many possibilities to promote his new single in other countries. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

But he needs even more promotion and he also needs to promote the new single and the album... And they also have to invite him to these shows so it's logical that there are more opportunities in France and Italy. Unfortunately, I don't think he has so many possibilities to promote his new single in other countries. 

If he finally decided to invest some money in a good promotion company, it could happen. In the music industry, it rarely is the case that artists get "discovered" or "invited" just like that - it's a question of knowing the right people. Usually the record company pays for those good promoters, who know people at relevant radio stations, festivals, etc... but in countries where Mika's record company doesn't support him, he has to hire these people himself. Unless the record company sees the potential of Ice cream and changes their mind.

Well, I guess we'll see... :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

If he finally decided to invest some money in a good promotion company, it could happen. In the music industry, it rarely is the case that artists get "discovered" or "invited" just like that - it's a question of knowing the right people. Usually the record company pays for those good promoters, who know people at relevant radio stations, festivals, etc... but in countries where Mika's record company doesn't support him, he has to hire these people himself. Unless the record company sees the potential of Ice cream and changes their mind.

Well, I guess we'll see... :)

I agree, it's about the right contacts but he also has to be interesting for them... If he is performing at a show in France or Italy, he can be the headliner and many people will come to see him, elsewhere he hasn't that kind of impact. The popularity still plays a huge role.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I agree, it's about the right contacts but he also has to be interesting for them... If he is performing at a show in France or Italy, he can be the headliner and many people will come to see him, elsewhere he hasn't that kind of impact. The popularity still plays a huge role.

Agreed. Then again, there are always less known artists before the headliners that makes People visit Festivals. So Mika could be second Artist of the day when - let's say Sunrise Avenue / Katy Perry / Ed Sheeran - persorms as headlining artists. Promotion for him, not harming People who are in Charge of filling the place.

Good for us, just imagine how we wouldn't be tired after a gig!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

It shouldn't be part of the tour with only one new song to show us and he said he would start touring in Asia. We'll see...

He needs time to finish his album before the real tour in my opinion.

• Like 1