Hello from France !

Elvaraaa

Hi everyone! I am so happy I discovered the MFC! 

This is fantastic to be able to share news, pictures, videos, projects and all kind of stuff about Mika, with other passionate people!

i discovered Mika in 2007, with Love today and Relax... i remember first listening to Love today... 😂😂 : i was in 17, in my mom’s pink car (true story 😂 it was a renault Twingo of 1999), trying to learn how to drive (back and forth in the garden alley at my parents’ place 🤣, doing my best not to crash the car).... My mom was resting in the living room, while I was in her car with my best friend, at the time (he was gay, and particularly fond of Mika who he believed to be gay 😜). And there we were, happy as can be, singing (i mean literally SCREAMING) LOVE TODAY in the pink car ...... back... forth..... back again.... forth again...... drive...... reverse...... drive.....reverse.... and then it happened: i crashed the back of the car into the corner of the garden wall 🥴

My mom came out running..... my friend and I jumped out of the car, guilty..... my mom destroyed us but Mika was still singing LOVE TODAY in the background.... and that is one of the happiest memory of my teenage years 😂😂😂😂😂

Since then, i’ve been fascinated by his personnality, his music and the way he considers life.

As many of us here, I found a bit of myself in him.

thank you for reading me!

This was Chloé speaking, 29 years old, living in South of France

I speak English and french, y puedo hablar espanol tambièn pero il mio spagnolo è un po rotto da quando ho imparato l’italiano per parlare con tutti i fan around the world !!

Love you all

#Lovetoday

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

Ciao Chloé! Welcome to the MFC, I'm Sara :D 

While reading, I could picture your story in my head ahah thanks for sharing, it's a lovely memory! (not for the back of the car, but... yeah :naughty:)

Here are a couple of threads, if you want to speak French, Spanish or Italian with other MFCers! Have fun :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Chloé! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I hope to see you in the next tour and have fun here! :cheer::mika1:

We are waiting for you in the Italian page... :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ciao Chloé! Welcome to the MFC! 

I'm Virginia and I'm Italian but I'm studying foreign languages (interpretation and translation) at university, so I can speak several languages too (english, german, a little bit of portuguese and spanish et surtout le français!) which are actually very useful here!  

Enjoy yourself around here! :welcomeani:

• Like 2

Hi Chloé :hug:@Elvaraaa

Welcome to MFC :woot_jump:

It's the first time I meet an MFCer in real life before welcoming them on their intro thread :lmao:

So happy we had the best time after The Voice :mikalove:and thank you so much for helping with the balloons :hug: I forgot to point them out to Mika though :doh: but I hope he noticed them :wink2: 

I love your car story. Mika always saves the day no matter what happens :wink2::wub2:

I already had speed fines while listening to his songs top loud in my car :teehee:

Enjoy yourself here :cheer::huglove:

• Like 1

:mikacool:Hey!! I’m Valery and I’ve been a Mika fan for almost 5 years now!! I’ve just started to follow MFC because of “ice cream” oh and also I’m from the U.S :)

Edited by Mal<3

3 hours ago, Mal<3 said:

:mikacool:Hey!! I’m Valery and I’ve been a Mika fan for almost 5 years now!! I’ve just started to follow MFC because of “ice cream” oh and also I’m from the U.S :)

Hello Valery and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:You have joined in one of the most exciting moments, not only for the release of the single but for the imminent release of the new album and tour. Enjoy the forum and if you need some help, just have to ask. :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mal<3 said:

Hello Valery! And welcome 😘

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mal<3 said:

Hello Valery, welcome to the MFC :D if you want to post your own introduction you can open a thread here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/, so you can tell us more about how you discovered Mika and everyone can welcome you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mal<3 said:

Hey Valery! My name's Emma and I live in Australia. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy the new song!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...