Hi Dominika, thanks!

Nice to meet you :wub:

Could you introduce yourself more? (Your dreams, your fav things etc..) 💖

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrsdybala said:

Hi Dominika, thanks!

Nice to meet you :wub:

Could you introduce yourself more? (Your dreams, your fav things etc..) 💖

Oh my, what to tell about myself... My dream is also traveling which I'm doing actually a bit now thanks to Mika. He encourages me to travels. I like reading books, watching TV serials and movies...

• Like 2

Hi Gülce :bye:

Glad Irem made you discover Mika and join MFC :biggrin2:

Welcome here and enjoy your time with us :cheer:

I am French I live in the west part of France. I became a Mika fan instantly when I saw Grace Kelly video for the first time in February 2007.

I have two grown up children and a dog Mikado. It took a long time for my husband to understand my fandom and it can still be complicated at times even if it got better.

My dreams were to go to Mika gigs,  talk with him,  make him laugh (as I want to make him happy as much as he makes me) give him gifts and hug him (which happened a few days ago) and all those dreams came true little by little with time:cloud: which still amazes me but I still want to go to his concerts and meet him afterwards when possible and I always want to make him laugh each time if I can. So my dream now is to keep having fun with him each time it's possible to meet him :wub2: He is such a sweet man and certainly the best singer on earth to be a fan of as he really cares about his fans :mikalove:He makes me happy everyday :wub2: and all my Mika family I met thanks to him too :group_hug:  

Enjoy being part of MFC :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I am French I live in the west part of France. I became a Mika fan instantly when I saw Grace Kelly video for the first time in February 2007.

I have two grown up children and a dog Mikado. It took a long time for my husband to understand my fandom and it can still be complicated at times even if it got better.

My dreams were to go to Mika gigs,  talk with him,  make him laugh (as I want to make him happy as much as he makes me) give him gifts and hug him (which happened a few days ago) and all those dreams came true little by little with time:cloud: which still amazes me but I still want to go to his concerts and meet him afterwards when possible and I always want to make him laugh each time if I can. So my dream now is to keep having fun with him each time it's possible to meet him :wub2: He is such a sweet man and certainly the best singer on earth to be a fan of as he really cares about his fans :mikalove:He makes me happy everyday :wub2: and all my Mika family I met thanks to him too :group_hug:  

It's really phenomenal that your dreams came true! I'm happy for you also I'm happy being your friends :cloud: 

Make him laugh is the best thing I've ever seen. Cause his laugh is the most beautiful and flawless laugh in the earth  :wub2:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thanks! Nice to meet you :wub:

I'm really happy that part of your dreams came true!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...