2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

1 minute ago, Dominika said:

I know but it doesn't lead me to anywhere. It just spin around few times and stop on the same page 

hmmm thats strange...

i just tried it on my laptop and it took me through to the checkout..

maybe try closing the tab and doing it again, or using your phone to order them?

2 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

hmmm thats strange...

i just tried it on my laptop and it took me through to the checkout..

maybe try closing the tab and doing it again, or using your phone to order them?

It's happening the same on my phone :emot-sad:

5 minutes ago, Dominika said:

I know but it doesn't lead me to anywhere. It just spin around few times and stop on the same page 

try using a different browser to buy them. Some people on twitter couldn't get it to work and tried different browsers until it worked. i used google chrome and it worked fine

• Like 1

I am so excited about this, I've been a fan for at least 10 years, though on and off for probably 5/6 years before that, and I've never seen him live before. last time he was in the uk for the tour with the previous album, I had uni exams so couldn't make it. This is my chance, I have no money thanks to other shows and concerts i'm going to this year but I was not gonna miss another chance! November 10th too, right after my birthday so great timing mika 😊

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tgwktm said:

I am so excited about this, I've been a fan for at least 10 years, though on and off for probably 5/6 years before that, and I've never seen him live before. last time he was in the uk for the tour with the previous album, I had uni exams so couldn't make it. This is my chance, I have no money thanks to other shows and concerts i'm going to this year but I was not gonna miss another chance! November 10th too, right after my birthday so great timing mika 😊

that will be an amazing birthday treat!!! its my first time seeing him too :) I'm so glad its not after christmas when uni exams kick in XD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

try using a different browser to buy them. Some people on twitter couldn't get it to work and tried different browsers until it worked. i used google chrome and it worked fine

I just use another browser and it showed me that something went wrong and could not reserve the tickets

that will be an amazing birthday treat!!! its my first time seeing him too :) I'm so glad its not after christmas when uni exams kick in XD

yep, very glad its at shepherds bush as well, stayed there before for a convention at the kensington olympia last year, so everything is nice and familiar

Just now, tgwktm said:

yep, very glad its at shepherds bush as well, stayed there before for a convention at the kensington olympia last year, so everything is nice and familiar

thats good! I've never been there before so i hope i can find it XD

4 minutes ago, Dominika said:

I just use another browser and it showed me that something went wrong and could not reserve the tickets

i had a quick google and it might be because you didnt go to the checkout within in 5 mins or because you have tried to many times. the person suggested to try on a different browser with different wifi or using internet data

don't know if thats any use x

1 minute ago, Emily2b said:

i had a quick google and it might be because you didnt go to the checkout within in 5 mins or because you have tried to many times. the person suggested to try on a different browser with different wifi or using internet data

don't know if thats any use x

Thanks I will try different things ;)

thats good! I've never been there before so i hope i can find it XD

i just look up everything on google maps before, print or download the directions use the street view to see where i need to go, do screenshots of them if i think i need them. I know alot of people just turn up without planning, but i have always been superorganised haha.

Did you choose the 'eticket' option for ticket delivery?

19 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

i just look up everything on google maps before, print or download the directions use the street view to see where i need to go, do screenshots of them if i think i need them. I know alot of people just turn up without planning, but i have always been superorganised haha.

Did you choose the 'eticket' option for ticket delivery?

good idea! i coming from wales and will probs stay overnight so ill have to set aside a day for planning and figuring out the underground or busesXD

i was going to but then i thought it might be nice to have a physical ticket to keep to remember it by, but on second thoughts if I'm going up early an e ticket may have been best..

wbu x

1 minute ago, Emily2b said:

good idea! i coming from wales and will probs stay overnight so ill have to set aside a day for planning and figuring out the underground or busesXD

i was going to but then i thought it might be nice to have a physical ticket to keep to remember it by, but on second thoughts if I'm going up early an e ticket may have been best..

wbu x

I'm from cornwall so will have to stay overnight, I was tempted to stay an extra day on the saturday or monday and see london a bit, but it would increase the cost of the hotel too much. I've already made a list of things to do haha- told you i'm organised.

I'm currently waiting for a physical ticket to arrive in the post for another thing i'm going to. booked it way back in january and its in less than a month. went with the eticket this time cause I thought it meant i wouldn't have to wait and could just have it on me, but it turns out that the eticket isn't available to print yet. apparently they send you an email when the ticket is ready for you to print. bit annoying 🙄

1 minute ago, tgwktm said:

I'm from cornwall so will have to stay overnight, I was tempted to stay an extra day on the saturday or monday and see london a bit, but it would increase the cost of the hotel too much. I've already made a list of things to do haha- told you i'm organised.

I'm currently waiting for a physical ticket to arrive in the post for another thing i'm going to. booked it way back in january and its in less than a month. went with the eticket this time cause I thought it meant i wouldn't have to wait and could just have it on me, but it turns out that the eticket isn't available to print yet. apparently they send you an email when the ticket is ready for you to print. bit annoying 🙄

im tempted to go early and see london to but yeah the cost is a huge factor. 

u r very organised!!! i aspire to be that organised XD

that is annoying.. you would have thought they would have it available right away 😕

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

im tempted to go early and see london to but yeah the cost is a huge factor. 

u r very organised!!! i aspire to be that organised XD

that is annoying.. you would have thought they would have it available right away 😕

sunday to monday night in hotels generally, i have found, tend to be the cheapest nights of the week for some reason.

I'm off to london in july and am taking an extra day to have a look around- haven't booked my hotel yet (kinda scared of how much its gonna cost😲- thank goodness for savings)

They say that they aren't available to print right now cause they are still finalising things with the event organisers

8 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

sunday to monday night in hotels generally, i have found, tend to be the cheapest nights of the week for some reason.

I'm off to london in july and am taking an extra day to have a look around- haven't booked my hotel yet (kinda scared of how much its gonna cost😲- thank goodness for savings)

They say that they aren't available to print right now cause they are still finalising things with the event organisers

thats not too bad then, ill just go up on the saturday and save a bit of money :) 

its nice u will still get to look round tho!! hopefully u can find somewhere  not too expensive but thats still clean and nice :)

ah well hopefully they will be soon!! 

3 hours ago, Dominika said:

I noticed it also doesn't work if I have another presale window open at the same time. But it could be something about the website, we also had problems. Like it didn't load the credit card verification site, showed a wrong timer (tickets timed out before already), just kept freezing...

weird that it's just for the London gig website. Maybe the site is preparing for Brexit already. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Emily2b said:

thats not too bad then, ill just go up on the saturday and save a bit of money :) 

its nice u will still get to look round tho!! hopefully u can find somewhere  not too expensive but thats still clean and nice :)

ah well hopefully they will be soon!! 

I've booked a hotel, not too bad a price either, booked flexible so if i want and can afford it closer to the time I can add another date to it. there are a lot of hotels in the area, but not all of them are that nice- through research into them last year for my trip to london i was attracted to several cause of the cheap price but after reading lots of bad reviews decided to stick with a chain hotel bit more expensive but it was a very nice place, great air con (i was staying in june- but not really necessary for a november trip!)

58 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

I've booked a hotel, not too bad a price either, booked flexible so if i want and can afford it closer to the time I can add another date to it. there are a lot of hotels in the area, but not all of them are that nice- through research into them last year for my trip to london i was attracted to several cause of the cheap price but after reading lots of bad reviews decided to stick with a chain hotel bit more expensive but it was a very nice place, great air con (i was staying in june- but not really necessary for a november trip!)

thats great that its flexible!! i need to start looking at some... no idea where to start XD

its worth paying that bit more to have a nice hotel thats in a safe area, instead of something thats a bit dodgy because that can end up dampening the excitement of the trip, even if u don't need the air con XD

7 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

thats dedication!!! also a bit annoying 😕

That’s been very annoying and stressful, thanks god I was on a day off since it wouldn’t have been possible if I would had to work of course 🙈

• Like 2

if anyone already has tickets and doesn't mind trying for two fans who were OBVIOUSLY asleep -- I might need help for tomorrow's sale for Shepherd's bush and / or Utrecht :)

THANK YOU CARLOTTA!!!!!!!!!! I am now officially attending with my child :)

Edited by couldbepurple

Hi everybody

I was planning on getting tickets for London with the 4 for 1 idea of the pre sale codes but I still end up with 280£ of tickets. 

Knowing that, are the codes expiring when the regular sale goes on or can we still use them on the regular sale after the 7th ? 

Also I cannot access any of the French ticket because they are 'not on sale yet'... 

Anybody has the same trouble ?

Nice to see that so many of you have your tickets already can't wait to get mine !

2 minutes ago, frenchfan84 said:

Hi everybody

I was planning on getting tickets for London with the 4 for 1 idea of the pre sale codes but I still end up with 280£ of tickets. 

Knowing that, are the codes expiring when the regular sale goes on or can we still use them on the regular sale after the 7th ? 

Also I cannot access any of the French ticket because they are 'not on sale yet'... 

Anybody has the same trouble ?

Nice to see that so many of you have your tickets already can't wait to get mine !

I think you misunderstood the offer - you could get up to 4 tickets for 1 show, but they would all be at the full price.

If you've got 4 tickets, I don't think you can use the code for any other show, which is why you can't get tickets for the French shows (these were all available in the pre-sale).  The codes can't be used once the general sale starts at 9am tomorrow.