2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

Hi Everyone. I'm super anxious about this whole concert! I don't think I'll even sleep! How many tickets might be left? 

I'm travelling from wales if I buy them so quite a journey! 

I missed the presale completely, no idea how! Gutted is an understatement.

Edited by Natebear24

Hello! I've been a Mika fan since probably 2008 but been more invested since about 2015. Thought I'd finally make an account to say hello and RSVP to the London show! I've never seen Mika live before and am pretty excited. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Freydoodle said:

Hello! I've been a Mika fan since probably 2008 but been more invested since about 2015. Thought I'd finally make an account to say hello and RSVP to the London show! I've never seen Mika live before and am pretty excited. 

If you've never seen Mika live, you are in for a treat

Same here, was a fan on and off since 2007, became properly interested in him in 2010, but have never seen him live. Kinda crazy to think I've got a chance to now 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

Same here, was a fan on and off since 2007, became properly interested in him in 2010, but have never seen him live. Kinda crazy to think I've got a chance to now 

it will be the first time i will see him live too!!!

• Like 1

I have got tickets!! Its my first Mika show and im going with my mum! 

Also, as my mum is there and i am still not out to my mum as transgender, im going to introduce myself to people there as “Hannah” rather than Jack. XD

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Freydoodle said:

hello! See you in London. Excited too :)

55 minutes ago, WeirdChild said:

Also, as my mum is there and i am still not out to my mum as transgender, im going to introduce myself to people there as “Hannah” rather than Jack. XD

Jack
I do not know you from Adam (or Eve)... but as a mum of a non-binary child take my advise: tell her --- being out might be scary and your mum might struggle with the idea but it is worth every step of the way, even if that will take time (and longer than you may think is necessary) or no time whatsoever. If you love your mum - please tell her before London.

• Like 1

Wow this is gonna be epic, me in the same room as a load of other crazy mika fans. I'm already planning what shoes I should wear- I have a great collection of sparkly shoes, currently torn between silver or gold 😁

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

Wow this is gonna be epic, me in the same room as a load of other crazy mika fans. I'm already planning what shoes I should wear- I have a great collection of sparkly shoes, currently torn between silver or gold 😁

From personal experience, I'd say wear something comfortable.  Nobody will be looking at your shoes once Mika appears, and you will be dancing a lot :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I havent seen Mika since 2010 in Belfast! after that all his dates were mainland UK only and i could never go, but i live in England now and i got tickets!! 9 years later and finally i get to see him preform again!! so excited!!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, vixenbbw said:

Would anyone be interested in a pair of standing tickets?

I'm just checking as I might now need seated ones and am in discussions with the venue.

I have two tier 3 tickets, i think they are seated? If you cant get sorted let me know ill be happy to swap if its allowed with the venue 😊

21 hours ago, silver said:

From personal experience, I'd say wear something comfortable.  Nobody will be looking at your shoes once Mika appears, and you will be dancing a lot :naughty:

Great thing is these shoes are all trainer/converse style so I can feel good as well as be comfortable 😎

• Like 1

Got standing tickets to go with a friend for our 16th birthdays, so excited!! I've never seen Mika live before, but I've been a huge fan since I was 6 with pop party 9 so I'm really looking forward to it.

Also a little scared in case it's not everything I want it to be though but I'm sure that wont be the case. :excite:

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, tgwktm said:

What about silver AND gold? 🤣

On 6/7/2019 at 4:20 PM, WeirdChild said:

Hey, I'm out was trans male. My name is Nathan! Nice to meecha, Jack! If you want to meet when there, I'm actually going on my own to London for it! Or even just someone to say hi to. 😊

Edited by Natebear24
  • Like 1