2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like the show in London is sold out today.

796851829_Soldout09062019.thumb.JPG.36c63f360602bb08965e77d7a52925be.JPG

Wow! :shocked:

So now he can start adding more dates in the UK, huh? :teehee:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I know it's a bit early but in case I'd forget  I was thinking of an easy fan action for this gig

I guess there will be many MFCers and it's the very first date of the tour (as US small venues are due to september ,before the album release)

So ,what about eveyone having a face painting like Mika on the poster  with the "REVELATION" word written with  coloured  fluo pens ???

Could be nice if it brightens in the dark and it's not dangerous for the dancers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, carafon said:

Could be nice if it brightens in the dark and it's not dangerous for the dancers

Ha ha ha! Yes, let's do something together!!!

I know what you mean. We were already talking about throwing pompoms on stage - each time when Mika sings words "ice cream" - pompoms will fly towards him :lol3:

They look a little like ice cream balls.

But you think it might be dangerous for the dancers.

So what else? 

Painting on our faces sounds very well. But will it stay during long time od queueing before the show?

Or maybe fluo marks (with flup pens)on our faces  or fluo stickers?

I admit that fluorescent items sounds really good!!!!

image.png.9ed5dcedcc7cfa5b7c0cd64a87aa22bb.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, silver said:

I think I'd rather wait until the album comes out, to see if it inspires any fan action.  I think some of us are a bit too old for face painting :naughty:

We're not old….….. just young from longer …..:naughty:

Of course it's just one idea and the album cover can give more inspiration

The good thing with painting is that we get free hands :wink2:

(as we'll be busy with our winter clothes ,I thought it was a good solution) :lol3:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I found in the internet these bracelets blinking to the rythm of themusic.

I think that similar ones people were wearing during a private Mika gig for La Poste Mobile in Paris last year in Cirque d'Hiver.Well they were nicer looking but they were working in the same way. It looked fantastic in the dark when all bracelets were blinking in the same rythm!

What do you think?

It's pretty cheap so I could buy some and bring them to London - or send them to you by post before the gig.

Or if you find it and buy by yourself - even two to wear on both wrists :lol3:

What do you think?

image.thumb.png.d44006c7964e002884f673d8a53585b5.png

image.thumb.png.5eddd5aac833feb74daeedaa033bd9c2.png

• Like 4

We could do a similar thing with these- 36 pack fingerlights. They're cheap to buy in bulk then disperse.

44 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I found in the internet these bracelets blinking to the rythm of themusic.

I think that similar ones people were wearing during a private Mika gig for La Poste Mobile in Paris last year in Cirque d'Hiver.Well they were nicer looking but they were working in the same way. It looked fantastic in the dark when all bracelets were blinking in the same rythm!

What do you think?

It's pretty cheap so I could buy some and bring them to London - or send them to you by post before the gig.

Or if you find it and buy by yourself - even two to wear on both wrists :lol3:

What do you think?

image.thumb.png.d44006c7964e002884f673d8a53585b5.png

image.thumb.png.5eddd5aac833feb74daeedaa033bd9c2.png

Love it!

Edited by MikaFreaka2003

Nice idea too

BTW, do you plane to organize a MFC meeting before the show ? (or the day before as I guess that many of you will be very early at the venue) 

It would be a good place to finalize everything

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carafon said:

Nice idea too

BTW, do you plane to organize a MFC meeting before the show ? (or the day before as I guess that many of you will be very early at the venue) 

It would be a good place to finalize everything

I will come to London late on Saturday, so we can meet on Sunday for lunch or after lunch somewhere not far from Shepherds Bush Empire?

I don't know what time we should go to the venue if doors open at 7pm. Places are not reserved so first in takes better place.

And maybe w would see Mika arriving to the venue.

Anybody has any suggestion?

The flashing lights are a nice idea, but I think they'd be better for a bigger venue. In the small venue, such lights can be pretty distracting for the people on stage. Depending on how bright they are, and how fast they blink. Maybe for the seated places, and the Revelation face painting for the stalls? Then close to Mika there's no distracting lights, and on the balconies he might not see the face paint but would see the lights, without being too distracted. The coolest would be to write with lights, "Revel" on the upper and "ation" on the lower balcony - but that'd take a lot of organization, and only those on certain places could - and would have to - take part.

Edit: A MFC meetup Saturday night would be nice. I guess on Sunday most will be queueing as it's no numbered seats.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

The flashing lights are a nice idea, but I think they'd be better for a bigger venue. In the small venue, such lights can be pretty distracting for the people on stage. Depending on how bright they are, and how fast they blink. Maybe for the seated places, and the Revelation face painting for the stalls? Then close to Mika there's no distracting lights, and on the balconies he might not see the face paint but would see the lights, without being too distracted. The coolest would be to write with lights, "Revel" on the upper and "ation" on the lower balcony - but that'd take a lot of organization, and only those on certain places could - and would have to - take part.

Edit: A MFC meetup Saturday night would be nice. I guess on Sunday most will be queueing as it's no numbered seats.

I don't think the small lights flashing to the rythm of a song would be distracting. it looked great in Cirque d'Hiver, which os more or less the same as Shepherd's Empire.

And we will be slpited in different parts of the venue.

I have a idea of LED lights words. I don't knon if it will work.

I found in the internet the LED light shoe laces. Maybe it would be possible to stick it or attach with a thread to a t-shirt or to a piece of fabric - in a pattern of "Revel" "ation" words.

Each lace is 80 cm of lenght and both end should be connected with a battery box.

My first idea was to have a t-shirt with Mika's name on it. But we can try do create something for our MFC team.

image.thumb.png.d83e6293a016df04f711ba835e591b0a.png

They're not just available as shoelaces but you can buy these in different colours - in fact, I have a set of them at home, I used the French colours as a headband at the Bercy gig

51Xi6LK+ihL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sure, you can do a lot with them, also attach them to T-Shirts, or on the balcony do it in one row, that's a good idea.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

Your idea of the "REVEL" "ATION" on the balconies is great but in my opinion it will be very difficult to do unless there's someone on each balcony organizing the stuff 

But I doubt  there'll be many fans on the second balcony ...:dunno:

The face painting in the stalls and the lights on balconies seems to be a more reasonable thing to organize 

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

Your idea of the "REVEL" "ATION" on the balconies is great but in my opinion it will be very difficult to do unless there's someone on each balcony organizing the stuff 

But I doubt  there'll be many fans on the second balcony ...:dunno:

The face painting in the stalls and the lights on balconies seems to be a more reasonable thing to organize 

I have a place on the level 1. But of course I cannot be sure to get the place right in the first row.

But if we have our light letters I am sure we will find the way to show them to Mika during the show.

Can people say what place they have tickets at? To see how many we are and in which area.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska