2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't see a problem though with doing something for a certain song, like Tiny Love… 

I just wonder if I'm the only messy person who after just 1 or 2 songs can't find the stuff anymore and don't know where this f...… phone is :naughty:

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, carafon said:

I just wonder if I'm the only messy person who after just 1 or 2 songs can't find the stuff anymore and don't know where this f...… phone is :naughty:

An A4 sheet isn't that easy to lose though. With the phone or smaller things, it happens to me, too. :naughty:

Maybe taking a smaller bag would help? :teehee:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

An A4 sheet isn't that easy to lose though. With the phone or smaller things, it happens to me, too. :naughty:

Maybe taking a smaller bag would help? :teehee:

I can easily loose a small bag as well :naughty:

Just thinking of a "double action" if we're staying with "Tiny love" 

Could be the ligted hearts from the balcony and afar and sheets with "we are giants" in the front ?

What do you think ?

3 minutes ago, carafon said:

I can easily loose a small bag as well :naughty:

Just thinking of a "double action" if we're staying with "Tiny love" 

Could be the ligted hearts from the balcony and afar and sheets with "we are giants" in the front ?

What do you think ?

Or with "we'll stay high"? We could reuse these at the end of the show. If we haven't lost them until then. :naughty:

Although in Tiny Love he actually just sings "You get me high". "we'll stay high" is just in Tiny Love Reprise and Stay High.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or with "we'll stay high"? We could reuse these at the end of the show. If we haven't lost them until then. :naughty:

Although in Tiny Love he actually just sings "You get me high". "we'll stay high" is just in Tiny Love Reprise and Stay High.

Good idea too 👍

19 hours ago, mellody said:

We also could mix the message on the sheets : half saying "I'm giant" and half saying "I'll stay high" 

With the  hearts on the balcony it could have a good effect if only people are better than me 

I Don't know if I don't have a good light ,but I've tried at home and if I put the heart closed to the phone ,I can't see the heart ,only a coloured light…...:dunno:

I can print some if only you let me know till next friday

(And tell me the explanations to be printed on the back for people to understand what to do)

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, carafon said:

We also could mix the message on the sheets : half saying "I'm giant" and half saying "I'll stay high" 

With the  hearts on the balcony it could have a good effect if only people are better than me 

I Don't know if I don't have a good light ,but I've tried at home and if I put the heart closed to the phone ,I can't see the heart ,only a coloured light…...:dunno:

(And tell me the explanations to be printed on the back for people to understand what to do)

If you keep the heart as on my photos the heart shape is more visible. But anyway even if it's only a colourful light it's ok too.

We will not be in a total darkness.

And if it worked in Korea with yellow stars why it shouldn't work with hearts?

IMG_20191027_174335.jpg

IMG_20191027_174328.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If you keep the heart as on my photos the heart shape is more visible. But anyway even if it's only a colourful light it's ok too.

We will not be in a total darkness.

And if it worked in Korea with yellow stars why it shouldn't work with hearts?

I have to practice……..:naughty:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, carafon said:

Oh my goodness, I'm so confused 😂 

I'd love to be involved in the fan action though. Whatever it finally is. I will be with four others both balcony and standing. They are not MFCers but would join in to increase the effect I'm sure.

Well done for getting something organised though. Fantastic. 😍

Is it too late to contribute to Mika's flowers? Sadly I won't be in London till Sunday so will miss the fan get together 😕

55 minutes ago, Vicki said:

Oh my goodness, I'm so confused 😂 

I'd love to be involved in the fan action though. Whatever it finally is. I will be with four others both balcony and standing. They are not MFCers but would join in to increase the effect I'm sure.

Well done for getting something organised though. Fantastic. 😍

Is it too late to contribute to Mika's flowers? Sadly I won't be in London till Sunday so will miss the fan get together 😕

No, I think you can still contribute to the flowers.

• Like 1

i didn't notice any of the hearts at la cigale either

I know I mentioned it briefly before, but what about paper aeroplanes? they look amazing when thrown at once and don't require too much work plus Mika loved them before! if he plays Paloma we could throw them at the end or if he doesn't we could do them at the very end of the show when he's bowing with his band. We could make a load before hand and then hand them out to everyone, not just MFCers before the concert😊

if not, I think holding up sheets of paper would be the best alternative. We did it at la cigale and whilst there wasn't may of us he seemed to notice and like it. we could hold up something at the beginning of the show, or after the first song, that says ' we've missed you' or something like that😊

• Like 1

@Emily2b About the paper planes, I saw on FB that some are planning to do that for Paris. I think it'd be cool for "Paloma", but as long as we don't know if he sings that, it doesn't make much sense to me. :dunno:

Besides, we want to keep it simple in London, as many of the long-time fans from the UK aren't keen on fan actions. Especially not on 3 different things for 3 different songs. That's why I think the paper hearts (maybe in combination with printed A4 sheets - btw I like your idea of writing "we've missed you" on them, it fits very well to an UK gig ;) ) are a good thing. They can be held up for Tiny Love, and whoever wants do do it again for other songs can do so, while those who don't enjoy fan actions can just leave it at that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

Besides, we want to keep it simple in London, as many of the long-time fans from the UK aren't keen on fan actions. Especially not on 3 different things for 3 different songs. That's why I think the paper hearts (maybe in combination with printed A4 sheets - btw I like your idea of writing "we've missed you" on them, it fits very well to an UK gig ;) ) are a good thing. They can be held up for Tiny Love, and whoever wants do do it again for other songs can do so, while those who don't enjoy fan actions can just leave it at that.

Well ,if English fans are not keen on actions during the show ,what about doing something at the exit ?

The tour is going to last some months so we can keep ideas for further shows (like Strasbourg that will be the last European one for example)

Maybe Anna's hearts would fit perfectly in the darkness and things could be explained during the pre show meeting party ?

I'm not that enthousiastic about the "we've missed you" ,in any case not for the whole crowd  because many fans will come from France and Italy …….and obviously we were lucky enough to have Mika by our sides many times   :blush-anim-cl:

Also because I don't see any connection to "Tiny Love" :dunno:

@carafon The exit is too unsure, we might not see him at all if it's too crowded, maybe it's not dark there with the street lights (I don't know the venue), and if it rains, paper stuff is not the best idea.

I guess it's easiest if we just keep to the hearts for Tiny Love. If someone in the first rows wants to and has a pen with them, they can write a message on their heart as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

@carafon The exit is too unsure, we might not see him at all if it's too crowded, maybe it's not dark there with the street lights (I don't know the venue), and if it rains, paper stuff is not the best idea.

I guess it's easiest if we just keep to the hearts for Tiny Love. If someone in the first rows wants to and has a pen with them, they can write a message on their heart as well.

:facepalm: I totaly forgot about the rain's occurrence :naughty:

29 minutes ago, mellody said:

I guess you haven't been to London in November very often yet? :naughty: :badmood:

You're right …:wink2:...only several times for the Wimbledon championships ( and even got an official proof that I've queued under rain for ground admition…...:naughty:)  and once for a Mika gig ,all in june/july 

Edited by carafon

2 hours ago, carafon said:

You're right …:wink2:...only several times for the Wimbledon championships ( and even got an official proof that I've queued under rain for ground admition…...:naughty:)  and once for a Mika gig ,all in june/july 

Well, we'll see...  Of course I wouldn't mind if it stays dry for the outside waiting before and after the show. My weather forecast currently says 6-8 degrees and 15% risk of rain for the 10th - but it's too far in the future, it can change either way.

Anyway I'm glad that Brexit got postponed again, so I won't have to worry about cancelled flights or fees for mobile internet. 😅

• Like 2

10 hours ago, carafon said:

Well ,if English fans are not keen on actions during the show ,what about doing something at the exit ?

The tour is going to last some months so we can keep ideas for further shows (like Strasbourg that will be the last European one for example)

Maybe Anna's hearts would fit perfectly in the darkness and things could be explained during the pre show meeting party ?

I'm not that enthousiastic about the "we've missed you" ,in any case not for the whole crowd  because many fans will come from France and Italy …….and obviously we were lucky enough to have Mika by our sides many times   :blush-anim-cl:

Also because I don't see any connection to "Tiny Love" :dunno:

This English fan and her English friends coming to the gig with her, is up for participating in a fan action ..... sounds fun 🥰

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are there other volunteers to create more hearts?

Please let me know.

I hope to have 1'000 hearts which makes a half of the venue's capacity.

I can help

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are there other volunteers to create more hearts?

Please let me know.

I hope to have 1'000 hearts which makes a half of the venue's capacity.

I'll do a few, but can't do too many, because my luggage on the flight is restricted to 8kg. 🙈 Maybe 50 or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'll do a few, but can't do too many, because my luggage on the flight is restricted to 8kg. 🙈 Maybe 50 or so.

Thank you Mellody. Any contribution counts!!!! There are already 100 registered MFC members declaring to come to London.

If each of them brings 50 hearts it will make 5'000!!!!!!! :fangurl:

And we need "only" about 2'000 to give them to ALL  in the audience :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2