2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

8 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Only ten days to go - so exciting! :excite: I love the ideas for the fan action :wub2:

Just wondering what time you all are planning to queue.  I'm hoping to queue as well, but not sure how early I'll need to be to get a good spot near the front.

I think it's hard to predict, as there'll be so many fans from all over Europe / the world - and most will probably decide spontaneously, depending on the weather and what their friends do, etc.. Surely not all 100 MFCers who RSVPed can be in frontrow, but "near the front" shouldn't be a problem if you arrive before noon, or even in the early afternoon, I suppose. That's just an assumption though, don't blame me if I'm wrong. 🙈

And as I said before, there can always be problems when the doors open, like an O2 priority queue getting in first, or bag check taking too long, ticket scanner in your line not working, separate lines for girls and guys (which means all guys get in first and then you have the tall ones in front of you), etc. - I've seen all of these things at Mika gigs. I'll be queueing nevertheless, but also more for "near the front" than for frontrow center... and for being with my friends, that's how the queueing AND the gig are much more fun. 😊

• Like 4

Happy and hyper for all of you who are going guys,  it is getting so close now :excite:Have the best Mika gig ever everyone :group_hug:

I'll follow as much as I'll be able to online. I'm sure this is going to be so special for everyone including for Mika  :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I think it's hard to predict, as there'll be so many fans from all over Europe / the world - and most will probably decide spontaneously, depending on the weather and what their friends do, etc.. Surely not all 100 MFCers who RSVPed can be in frontrow, but "near the front" shouldn't be a problem if you arrive before noon, or even in the early afternoon, I suppose. That's just an assumption though, don't blame me if I'm wrong. 🙈

And as I said before, there can always be problems when the doors open, like an O2 priority queue getting in first, or bag check taking too long, ticket scanner in your line not working, separate lines for girls and guys (which means all guys get in first and then you have the tall ones in front of you), etc. - I've seen all of these things at Mika gigs. I'll be queueing nevertheless, but also more for "near the front" than for frontrow center... and for being with my friends, that's how the queueing AND the gig are much more fun. 😊

I don't mind too much if I don't get a space right at the front, but so long as I'm close enough.  I'm not as tall as some people, so I wouldn't like to be right at the back and not see a thing! :aah:

But yeah, I was thinking of arriving sometime before noon, or at least spending time in the Shepherd's Bush area until a queue starts to build up.  That way, I can hopefully get as close to the front as possible, and maybe meet some of you in the queue.  I know it will be a fantastic day whatever happens. :original:

19 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Only ten days to go - so exciting! :excite: I love the ideas for the fan action :wub2:

Just wondering what time you all are planning to queue.  I'm hoping to queue as well, but not sure how early I'll need to be to get a good spot near the front.

Usually ,people who absolutely want to be front row are queuing VERY early …...can't tell you exactly the time as it's not me and quite a secret affair :naughty:

I'm usually coming around 4/5 pm just to be here before the random audience and I'm trying to follow people who are shorter than me :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, carafon said:

Usually ,people who absolutely want to be front row are queuing VERY early …...can't tell you exactly the time as it's not me and quite a secret affair :naughty:

I'm usually coming around 4/5 pm just to be here before the random audience and I'm trying to follow people who are shorter than me :wink2:

I've seen ppl at 6 am in Barcelona and in Madrid in 2015 I was there at 4 am but it doesnt make sense because ppl who came at 6 pm got the front row, just next to me.  So, I've learned my lesson. Never again at 4 am. It's crazy. :insane:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I've seen ppl at 6 am in Barcelona and in Madrid in 2015 I was there at 4 am but it doesnt make sense because ppl who came at 6 pm got the front row, just next to me.  So, I've learned my lesson. Never again at 4 am. It's crazy. :insane:

4 AM ?????

Oh my god !!

I twice went at 1pm and when I realised that not so many people came from 1 to 4pm I decided I'll not come that early anymore ...

On 10/29/2019 at 9:25 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are there other volunteers to create more hearts?

Please let me know.

I hope to have 1'000 hearts which makes a half of the venue's capacity.

I've made 100 hearts the way you showed

And with the wasted paper I made 100 smaller ones and many tiny ones

Don't know if we can use them as confettis or pined them on shirts ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, carafon said:

I've made 100 hearts the way you showed

And with the wasted paper I made 100 smaller ones and many tiny ones

Don't know if we can use them as confettis or pined them on shirts ?

Wow! Great, @carafon  !!!!!!

Yes, the small hearts can be useful too, I think. Maybe glue drops could keep them on shirts?

So we have now 450 hears ready. I am expecting next 200 hearts to be done this weekend from one fan from Czech Republic. 

@mellody will prepare 50.

So it makes 700. And I am sure this is not the end. I don't have information from Italian fans yet.

Hello, if anybody else is preparing hearts, please write it down in this thread. We will know more or less what we can expect.

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR EFFORT, GIRLS!

image.png.b77218ebd66fc0c204bf3af0972e8833.png

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Saida Melgar said:

Do you know what time the concert is ending? Looking bus back...

Maybe 10.30 - 11.00 ish - I would guess Mika would be on about 9.00 pm (but he has been known to be late :mf_rosetinted:); and you would need time to get out of the venue.

9 minutes ago, Saida Melgar said:

Do you know what time the concert is ending? Looking bus back...

Can't tell for sure, but I'd expect it to be over by 11pm at the latest, I remember Mika often comes on stage at about 9pm. Though my last gig has been a while, maybe those who just saw him recently can tell more.

6 minutes ago, silver said:

Maybe 10.30 - 11.00 ish - I would guess Mika would be on about 9.00 pm (but he has been known to be late :mf_rosetinted:); and you would need time to get out of the venue.

Thank you... I'm sure if I take one o'clock bus I will make it!! Taking bus from Victoria coach station...

5 minutes ago, Saida Melgar said:

Thank you... I'm sure if I take one o'clock bus I will make it!! Taking bus from Victoria coach station...

I guess you got your ticket, then :naughty:

Not long to go and im so excited!! id love to join in with the heart ballons and paper hearts but because my phone crashed when the tickets launched i only managed to get tier 3 tickets  😓so i dont think ill be seen at all! my friend is coming with me shes a fan but not like us but she would love to do something to join in

ive also got a fully sequined jacket which totally reminded me of  mika and we've got glitter and uv paint too 😁 

id love to do a mfc meet& greet, ive never been to one, my last mika gig i was 13 (tbwktm tour in Belfast) and i dont remember seeing anyone organise one for there but im super awkward so i probably will freak out and not go 😖

but im so excited for this gig, i just hope i can actually see the stage from where i am

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Emily2b said:

Just about to start making some hearts! what kind of size should i make them? half an A4 page?

i should be able to make around 50 maybe more 😊

Hello Emily. Thank you for helping us ❤️

Yes, it's a half of A4 sheet. So if you fold it you can cut 2 hearts at the same time.

IMG_20191031_074954.jpg

IMG_20191031_075030.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello Emily. Thank you for helping us ❤️

Yes, it's a half of A4 sheet. So if you fold it you can cut 2 hearts at the same time.

IMG_20191031_074954.jpg

IMG_20191031_075030.jpg

And you can use the 3 corners of the waste paper to make smaller hearts…..

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Anna Paula said:

Does anyone think its a good idea to go to the concert without a ticket and try to buy at the entrance (maybe I get lucky enough and someone is selling their tickets)?

@Anna Paula I don't think it's a good idea for this show, as it's been sold out for so long -- and you have seen how quickly extra tickets are selling here. If you buy one at the door you run a higher risk of getting ripped off.  A Japanese fan is selling a ticket right now in the extra ticket thread -- you may want to try to grab that one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

@Anna Paula I don't think it's a good idea for this show, as it's been sold out for so long -- and you have seen how quickly extra tickets are selling here. If you buy one at the door you run a higher risk of getting ripped off.  A Japanese fan is selling a ticket right now in the extra ticket thread -- you may want to try to grab that one!

Hey thanks! I’ve found a ticket! Silver sold hers to me ♥️ 

• Like 4

On 11/1/2019 at 7:47 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wow! Great, @carafon  !!!!!!

Yes, the small hearts can be useful too, I think. Maybe glue drops could keep them on shirts?

So we have now 450 hears ready. I am expecting next 200 hearts to be done this weekend from one fan from Czech Republic. 

@mellody will prepare 50.

So it makes 700. And I am sure this is not the end. I don't have information from Italian fans yet.

Hello, if anybody else is preparing hearts, please write it down in this thread. We will know more or less what we can expect.

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR EFFORT, GIRLS!

image.png.b77218ebd66fc0c204bf3af0972e8833.png

just as an update i've currently made 300 hearts and should be able to make a couple more before Sunday😊

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Emily2b said:

just as an update i've currently made 300 hearts and should be able to make a couple more before Sunday😊

Wow! Wonderful! Great job, Emily!

Thank you very much for your effort. It will be a great fan action.

I have a confirmation from Italy about 200 hears. So for sure we will have much much more than 1'000 hearts to distribute. I would say close to 1'500 . Yeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 6