silver

2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

It's official... I'VE GOT TICKETS!!!!! :excite:

 

I bought two standing tickets as none of the seated areas were available, don't know if anyone else had the same issue.  This will be my second Mika gig, and I am SO EXCITED!  Only 158 days to go... :woot_jump:

 

You had to go to another screen to select the type of tickets you wanted.  But the seating is unreserved anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got tickets, thanks to 02 prority as the page for album pre-sale was not loading!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Album presale still doesn’t work... it has been 1 hour trying now🤯... And I even tried the 02 priority but doesn’t work since my telephone number is not from UK... 

I think I will have to wait for the genaral sale 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Beatrixxx_always said:

The Album presale still doesn’t work... it has been 1 hour trying now🤯... And I even tried the 02 priority but doesn’t work since my telephone number is not from UK... 

I think I will have to wait for the genaral sale 😢

 

The pre-sale lasts until then - just try later today, it's unlikely all the tickets will be sold.  It's not like you will be booking a seat anyway, it will be either standing or unreserved seating.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, silver said:

 

The pre-sale lasts until then - just try later today, it's unlikely all the tickets will be sold.  It's not like you will be booking a seat anyway, it will be either standing or unreserved seating.

 

I think the London tickets that were allocated for the presale are sold. I had 4 in my basket at the beginning, but couldn't remember my ticketmaster password and had no time to look it up. Then later I got 2 again, but in the end, the "Verified by Visa" wouldn't load, so I couldn't finish. And now they're all sold. Gotta try again on Friday.

Maybe they'll put more up later, who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta love that this is pretty much twice the price we paid for the same venue when he was at the peak of his fame. I’m gonna sit this one out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After god knows how long finally managed to get back into my MFC account 😂 well I am still paddling around to get tickets #fingerscrossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pipinhaslovemika said:

After god knows how long finally managed to get back into my MFC account 😂 well I am still paddling around to get tickets #fingerscrossed

 

Hi :bye:  Good to see you again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, silver said:

 

Hi :bye:  Good to see you again

 

Legit been ages! So much changed! Missed you all and hope to see you around Europe for the tour ❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more tickets available for London ....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, does anyone have the code for the UK Presales? I’ve just missed it as i had no idea!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay got my tickets xD London gigs are always fun, even if a bit overpriced xD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, silver said:

Some more tickets available for London ....

 

My anxiety is up the roof 😂 didn’t manage to get the code and hurts to look at the tickets and not being able to get them 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pipinhaslovemika said:

 

My anxiety is up the roof 😂 didn’t manage to get the code and hurts to look at the tickets and not being able to get them 😂😂

 

The general sale starts at 9am on Friday, you should be able to get some then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, silver said:

 

The general sale starts at 9am on Friday, you should be able to get some then

 

I know. I requested the day off work just to make sure I am not up 40000ft in the air when the general sale comes out 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

managed to get tickets for the standing stalls :) however idk if the tier 1 seats would have been better as its a long time to stand and idk what kind of view you will get at the back. Unfortunately thats all they have left now so i hope i get a good view. anyone been to this venue before that would know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

managed to get tickets for the standing stalls :) however idk if the tier 1 seats would have been better as its a long time to stand and idk what kind of view you will get at the back. Unfortunately thats all they have left now so i hope i get a good view. anyone been to this venue before that would know?

I’m pretty short and have been able to see from further back, it’s a pretty good venue for that. As I remember it, there are also some spots at the back that are a bit elevated with a barrier in front but don’t take my word for that as I might confuse it with one of the other levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kata said:

I’m pretty short and have been able to see from further back, it’s a pretty good venue for that. As I remember it, there are also some spots at the back that are a bit elevated with a barrier in front but don’t take my word for that as I might confuse it with one of the other levels.

thats good thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Charlizabeth said:

Do you think that there will be another UK concert?  I can't make the London one :sad:

someone asked that on the instagram live video he did a few days ago, pretty sure he said he wants to do more uk/london dates, possibly in 2020

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

managed to get tickets for the standing stalls :) however idk if the tier 1 seats would have been better as its a long time to stand and idk what kind of view you will get at the back. Unfortunately thats all they have left now so i hope i get a good view. anyone been to this venue before that would know?

i got a ticket for tier 1 seating (stalls standing was avaliable for me but i don't like standing for long periods of time) and i think the view will be pretty good. I looked the place up on google maps and looked at the photos other people have put up for inside the venue and the 360 degree shots of the venue, and the view looks fine. I've been to bigger venues than this one where i've been seated almost at the back and still had a decent view so tier 1 should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does it mean? That there is no more tickets? I didn't make the pre order. :dunno:

1427388714_Beztytuu.thumb.png.17ee4eda93681f2ca8956a1720f88917.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

i got a ticket for tier 1 seating (stalls standing was avaliable for me but i don't like standing for long periods of time) and i think the view will be pretty good. I looked the place up on google maps and looked at the photos other people have put up for inside the venue and the 360 degree shots of the venue, and the view looks fine. I've been to bigger venues than this one where i've been seated almost at the back and still had a decent view so tier 1 should be fine.

thanks!! i might see if i can get any tier 1 seats if there are resales on ticket master so i don't have to stand

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dominika said:

What does it mean? That there is no more tickets? I didn't make the pre order. :dunno:

1427388714_Beztytuu.thumb.png.17ee4eda93681f2ca8956a1720f88917.png

it should just be processing your order :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emily2b said:

it should just be processing your order :)

I know but it doesn't lead me to anywhere. It just spin around few times and stop on the same page 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.