2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

I was thinking in addition to the lights it would be really cool if at the end of the show everyone could hold up a piece of paper with something special written on it, something touching and sweet that would really move him. it would only really need to be a couple of words long although i have no idea what it could be yet😂

something like this was done for 2 youtubers and everyone held up a sign that quoted something from their first video that was along the lines of ‘this was the most fun we have ever had’

I thought this would be super cool to do and hopefully mika would find it very touching. It would be something that everyone can get involved too as we can print off a load before hand a bring some down. it would also be good bc people can put them in their pockets so its not anything to big to carry around.

it might be a terrible idea but i just thought i would put it out there 😊

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

I was thinking in addition to the lights it would be really cool if at the end of the show everyone could hold up a piece of paper with something special written on it, something touching and sweet that would really move him. it would only really need to be a couple of words long although i have no idea what it could be yet😂

something like this was done for 2 youtubers and everyone held up a sign that quoted something from their first video that was along the lines of ‘this was the most fun we have ever had’

I thought this would be super cool to do and hopefully mika would find it very touching. It would be something that everyone can get involved too as we can print off a load before hand a bring some down. it would also be good bc people can put them in their pockets so its not anything to big to carry around.

it might be a terrible idea but i just thought i would put it out there 😊

They'd have to have huge writing on them to be visible from the stage.  Also MFCers would be scattered all over the venue, so really only people in the first few rows could participate. :dunno:

17 hours ago, silver said:

They'd have to have huge writing on them to be visible from the stage.  Also MFCers would be scattered all over the venue, so really only people in the first few rows could participate. :dunno:

thats a good point. i mean along as they all say the same thing and are only like 3 words long he should be able to read the ones at the front and then he would be able to see the others being held up even if he couldn't read those

We could hand them around while we wait outside too so that hopefully we could get them to as many people as possible

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well. I will buy flashing bracelets for me and my friend. What I like a lot in this idea is that the lights are flashing in the same rythm (sound detectors inside) which creates a sort of link between the fans wearing it. Like one heart beating rythm.

I think that some sort of flashing light would be the best fan action.  Where are you getting your bracelets from?

• Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 4:46 PM, tgwktm said:

I'm coming from Cornwall, I missed the show at the palladium last time too cause of uni, so this will be my first mika show too 😁🥰

Not too far away from each other then! He’s so excited, I just need to get a very colourful outfit together as I think Mika shows are colourful? ❤️

On 7/2/2019 at 9:08 AM, Hannah Todd said:

Not too far away from each other then! He’s so excited, I just need to get a very colourful outfit together as I think Mika shows are colourful? ❤️

I'll be planning a colourful outfit too, bearing in mind it will be november and therefore probably freezing, but I'm sure I'll come up with something

On 6/29/2019 at 9:48 PM, silver said:

I think that some sort of flashing light would be the best fan action.  Where are you getting your bracelets from?

There is a Polish sales website (sort of eBay). But I think that you can find them in your country too.

I can order some more and send by post if anybody likes it.

Price is about 5 EUR per item plus bubble envelope and postal fees about 3 EUR. 

There are two models:

This one looks more transparent

image.png.425690d583b18e67e37e98641e7f2fc4.png

This one is something like rubber/silicon bracelet - maybe more comfortable?

image.png.546453cb98818c021d46d8a96a8d23ce.png

image.png.ac8762c2497ebfe1ed25cb9f51d6bac2.png

2 hours ago, EmmyGannon said:

Super Excited!!🤩🤩 Only 126days 4hrs!! I was wondering though would u be able to meet Mika?💕☺️

Sadly at London gigs this is highly unlikely to happen :sad:

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And I hope to meet him. At least he lives so close to the venue... Maybe he will find 10 minutes to talk to us after the show? Or before :lol3: 

:no:  At least not by past experience.  There are just too many fans, and a lot of them behave really badly.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, silver said:

:no:  At least not by past experience.  There are just too many fans, and a lot of them behave really badly.

Do you think it would be possible to organise a meet-and-greet for MFC?  That way, there wouldn't be as many fans.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Do you think it would be possible to organise a meet-and-greet for MFC?  That way, there wouldn't be as many fans.

We try a lot more times than it does happen - if anything works out though, we probably won't know before the gig day. So as silver said, don't count on a M&G - I think not only London but also the first gig of the tour makes meeting Mika that day pretty unlikely. I remember from the last times that he often uses the time after his first show of a tour to go through the set again with his crew and make improvements.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 8:34 PM, mellody said:

Here's a pic of the 2 hearts I have - I don't remember which one was the "original" (probably the one on the left, as it's a bit damaged on the back, I suppose that's why I bought the other one), but I think either is fine, they're pretty similar.20190625_212758.jpg

I found them in a German shop, but apparently international shipping is only on request: https://www.magic-pyramid.de/led-blinkies/leucht-halsketten/led-glitter-blinkherz-50mm-mit-band-blau-rot/a-5909/ ... maybe you can search in your own language for flashing heart and see what the google picture search comes up with.

Would this work? We could contact the seller again for possible discounts on a bulk order then distribute? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glow-Company-Flashing-Glitter-Pendant/dp/B07G7BFK14/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=flashing+hearts&qid=1563726296&s=gateway&sr=8-2

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MikaFreaka2003 said:

Would this work? We could contact the seller again for possible discounts on a bulk order then distribute? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glow-Company-Flashing-Glitter-Pendant/dp/B07G7BFK14/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=flashing+hearts&qid=1563726296&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Certainly different than the original, but it looks nice. :)

• Like 1

I have an idea for an action for "Tiny Love" song.

I bought today the heart shaped baloons I have found an idea that we can throw some of them into the public during the song: a symbol of out tiny loves to Mika.

Baloons are small, light and we can easily take them with us even in our pockets.

As I will be on the level 1 balcony I can throw them.

Is anybody else with tickets at level 1?

And what about flashing bracelets? 

1676936931_IMG_20190728_131009(1).thumb.jpg.28b6455b65a6503d279c68d66f18c17c.jpg

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I bought today the heart shaped baloons I have found an idea that we can throw some of them into the public during the song: a symbol of out tiny loves to Mika.

Baloons are small, light and we can easily take them with us even in our pockets.

1676936931_IMG_20190728_131009(1).thumb.jpg.28b6455b65a6503d279c68d66f18c17c.jpg

That's not too difficult to organize 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 1:39 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

This was once done before in 2012 in Brussels for Only Love you when I’m drunk! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EmmyGannon said:

This was once done before in 2012 in Brussels for Only Love you when I’m drunk! 

Indeed also the gig before Brussels, in Cologne. We had glittery tinsel for Celebrate and lots of red and white heart ballons (maybe for LYWID or OOL, I don't remember). Mika loved both so much that he asked us to do it again in Brussels. Those who organized it in Cologne didn't have time (or in my case, didn't go to Brussels), so others took over and tried to repeat the success.

In Cologne the heart balloons were big, but indeed for Tiny love the smaller ones could work better. Anyway, maybe it makes sense to wait til we heard the album, to decide on fan actions. We still have over a month then before the tour starts. And we don't have to do everything in London, there are some more gigs than this one... :teehee:

It's good to collect ideas though. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1