Can I buy the 2019 UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ gig ticket 🎫 from MIKA fans club and what code is it when I buy from the MIKASOUNDS???

Mei Li

Hi πŸ‘‹ am a Hong Kong πŸ‡­πŸ‡° fans now staying in London and want to join the UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ gig later but don’t know how to buy the ticket 🎫 on MIKASOUNDS as it needs the code and I don’t know what the code is???Furthermore,can I buy from the MIKA fans club in London andΒ sit with you guys???Thanks!

Β 

Β 

10 minutes ago, Mei Li said:

Hi πŸ‘‹ am a Hong Kong πŸ‡­πŸ‡° fans now staying in London and want to join the UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ gig later but don’t know how to buy the ticket 🎫 on MIKASOUNDS as it needs the code and I don’t know what the code is???Furthermore,can I buy from the MIKA fans club in London andΒ sit with you guys???Thanks!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hi, sorry it's not possible to buy from the Fan Club. Only through mikasounds right now... but you would've needed to preorder the album until yesterday to get a code. The general ticket sale will start on Friday (June 7) at 9am UK time, then you can buy them on websites like ticketmaster.co.uk, without needing a code.

The venue is not seated, only on the balconies, but it's not reserved seats. So you can just meet up with MFCers there. I'm closing this thread, as there is already a thread about this show: please check here for further questions / meet up plans:

Β 

• Like 1