2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

I spontaneously decided to go to this gig as well, together with my son. I bought seats yesterday in the front row of the upper balcony. That's pretty far away, but at least that way I don't have to worry that some tall person in front of us will block my son's view. Maybe someone won't need their Carre d'Or aisle seats in the end, so we can get better ones... but I guess for testing if he likes a Mika gig, before I take him to the standing gig in Luxemburg, as long as he sees something it'll be fine.

And of course we'll go to Disneyland as well. :teehee:

Does anyone know how high the barrier is on the upper balcony? 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

I spontaneously decided to go to this gig as well, together with my son. I bought seats yesterday in the front row of the upper balcony. That's pretty far away, but at least that way I don't have to worry that some tall person in front of us will block my son's view. Maybe someone won't need their Carre d'Or aisle seats in the end, so we can get better ones... but I guess for testing if he likes a Mika gig, before I take him to the standing gig in Luxemburg, as long as he sees something it'll be fine.

And of course we'll go to Disneyland as well. :teehee:

Does anyone know how high the barrier is on the upper balcony? 

I don't remember how the balcony are (to be honest I even don't remember that there are balconies :teehee: )  ,just remember that the stairs are steeper and steeper when you go highter 🏔️:naughty:

The whole venue has been refurbished lately so the seats are ok now 

6 minutes ago, carafon said:

I don't remember how the balcony are (to be honest I even don't remember that there are balconies :teehee: )  ,just remember that the stairs are steeper and steeper when you go highter 🏔️:naughty:

The whole venue has been refurbished lately so the seats are ok now 

Thanks... what means lately - before or after Mika's last gig there?

Well it's not a balcony as such I think, but it's the upper tiers, Cat2. I remember thinking at Mika's last gig there how high up and dark that is up there - but I was busy watching the gig, maybe I need to watch the DVD to remember it better.

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks... what means lately - before or after Mika's last gig there?

Well it's not a balcony as such I think, but it's the upper tiers, Cat2. I remember thinking at Mika's last gig there how high up and dark that is up there - but I was busy watching the gig, maybe I need to watch the DVD to remember it better.

It was before his last show in 2016

And yes you're right it's very dark so with the steep stairs you have to be very carefull ,especialy when leaving

But the view is ok 

• Like 1

Does anyone know how it works with the Le Club Accorhotels VIP seats? Are they not sold for every gig at the Accorhotels Arena, or do they go on sale later? I found the website where I can get seats for other shows there, but a search for Mika gives no results, they don't even show the concert. :dunno:

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Does anyone know how it works with the Le Club Accorhotels VIP seats? Are they not sold for every gig at the Accorhotels Arena, or do they go on sale later? I found the website where I can get seats for other shows there, but a search for Mika gives no results, they don't even show the concert. :dunno:

Do you mean this site?

http://www.leclubaccorhotels-arena-preventes.com/en

I've been checking the site since the concert was rumored, MIKA's gig has never been listed so far. I think it's available for selected concerts.

NaoMika☆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mellody said:

If you are thinking of hospitality package with VIP seat,

https://www.accorhotelsarena.com/en/btob/hospitality-club-vip

you could contact to :

sales@AccorHotelsArena.com

+ 33 1 58 70 16 09

They offer various packages - for details, see the presentation.

https://www.accorhotelsarena.com/sites/default/files/presentation_commerciale_version_site.compressed.pdf

Pretty expensive, though. :hypo:

In 2016, my seat was next to VIP area - the atmosphere was less enthusiastic. Because they were not MIKA fans, even not so keen on music. :sad:

NaoMika☆

SEATPLAN.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Do you mean this site?

http://www.leclubaccorhotels-arena-preventes.com/en

I've been checking the site since the concert was rumored, MIKA's gig has never been listed so far. I think it's available for selected concerts.

NaoMika☆

Yes, that's the one I meant. Thanks for the info. :)

• Like 1

Hello / Bonjour ! 

I'm going to the show in Paris with my bro. We don't know anyone but if some of you want to hang out with us after or before the show no problem! I'm gonna be in sitting seats this time ! 

Je vais à ce concert avec mon frère alors si quelqu'un veut qu'on partage un petit moment entre fan ou si quelqu'un de seul ne veut pas le rester ce serait avec plaisir :) nous ne connaissons personne !

Nous serons en place assises :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Vous souhaitez participer au Flasmob avant concert rendez-vous rubrique Before the show, sujet Flasmob.
Offrons à Mika et ses équipes une Fantaisie la durée d'un Ice Cream

image.thumb.png.9f0778c9f8ea284dad9f83a976044492.png

Can you please use the regular font? At least on mobile device this is so more difficult to read🙈

15 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Can you please use the regular font? At least on mobile device this is so more difficult to read🙈

It works fine on my phone I have copied\pasted it for you:
"Vous souhaitez participer au Flasmob avant concert rendez -vous rubrique Before the show, sujet Flasmob.
Offrons à Mika et ses équipes une Fantaisie la durée d'un Ice Cream"

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Il fonctionne très bien sur mon téléphone , je l' ai copié \ collé pour vous:
"Vous souhaitez au Flasmob avant Participer concert Rendez -vous Avant le spectacle rubrique, Flasmob sujet.
Offrons à Mika et ses EQUIPES Une la Fantaisie d'Crème un Durée de glace"

Merci Anne. :huglove:

• Like 1

I had the thought, as the gig is just before Christmas, that we could all wear Santa hats (or if some want to, even Santa Outfits) ... dunno if it works, as the venue is huge and probably we're not all in the same place - but that'd go for any fan action. ;)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

I had the thought, as the gig is just before Christmas, that we could all wear Santa hats (or if some want to, even Santa Outfits) ... dunno if it works, as the venue is huge and probably we're not all in the same place - but that'd go for any fan action. ;)

I think that the venue is far too huge ,but it's maybe possible to have a meeting before the show to take a picture

Or as there wil probably be  different small groups all around the arena ,each group may have a picture and all the groups may tweet it at the same hour ????

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, carafon said:

I think that the venue is far too huge ,but it's maybe possible to have a meeting before the show to take a picture

Or as there wil probably be  different small groups all around the arena ,each group may have a picture and all the groups may tweet it at the same hour ????

I don't think we need to take pictures... if it's a group of 10-20 ppl together with red Santa hats, it can be seen from further away, if it's not completely the other end of the venue or too far up. I'm wondering anyway how many MFCers have standing vs seated places? And I suppose most who have seats will be in Gold Circle, so it might work. ;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't think we need to take pictures... if it's a group of 10-20 ppl together with red Santa hats, it can be seen from further away, if it's not completely the other end of the venue or too far up. I'm wondering anyway how many MFCers have standing vs seated places? And I suppose most who have seats will be in Gold Circle, so it might work. ;)

The problem is that the seated places are in the dark and even the gold circle is quite far away….:dunno:

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

The problem is that the seated places are in the dark and even the gold circle is quite far away….:dunno:

Maybe we need Santa hats with blinking LED lights. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2