2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Maybe we need Santa hats with blinking LED lights. :teehee:

And electric garlands as necklaces ……..:naughty:

Seriously ,I think it's ok for standing fans from first rows  …...for the others it could be funny but not very visible from the stage 

1 hour ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Hello Melody and Carafon  :bye:  excellent idea Père Noël hats. It's okay I can wear one  :thumb_yello:

Are you "participating" for the Flasmob ????  :dance_man:

Sure I can, if it's at a time when I'm there. I'll come with my little son, we have seated places and we'll probably do a bit of sightseeing during the day. But we're staying at the hotel right next to the venue, so I'm sure if it's not too long before the concert, we can be there and I can take part.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mellody said:

Bien sûr que je peux, si c'est à un moment où je suis là. Je viendrai avec mon petit fils, nous avons des places assises et nous ferons probablement un peu de tourisme pendant la journée. Mais nous restons à l'hôtel juste à côté de la salle, alors je suis sûr que si nous ne tardons pas avant le concert, nous pouvons être là et je peux participer.

Great, I add your name in the table.
And I will have a Père Noël hat

• Like 1

Bonjour à tous,

Donc, nous oublions l'idée de Flasmob avant chaque concert, nous n'avons pas volontaire. En fait, c'est évident et j'aurais dû y penser.

C'était une bonne idée, mais ce n'est pas le bon contexte.

Il est normal que les personnes qui sont dans la "fosse" et qui sont plus proches de la scène ne veulent pas perdre leur place dans le fichier d'attente.

Seuls les fans aux sièges numérotés peuvent être intéressés.

Mais à Bercy, il y a beaucoup d'endroits numérotés ... Peut-être que nous pouvons y penser. 

Donc, si vous vouliez faire quelque chose devant l'hôtel Accor Arena avant le concert du 22 décembre, faites-le moi savoir par mp. Si un nombre suffisant de participants, nous allons tenter l'aventure. Si nous sommes assez volontaires, nous allons abandonner l'idée.

Disons que nous arrêtons le compte à rebours jusqu'au 15 novembre pour avoir le temps de nous organiser si le Flasmob est terminé !!

Voici la corvée retenue. N'hésitez pas à commenter (j'ai essayé, je suis presque "démodé" et je le fais ... ..) 

A bientôt tout le monde.

Je suis toujours d'accord pour "Chapeau de Père Noël"

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2019 at 8:00 PM, mellody said:

I had the thought, as the gig is just before Christmas, that we could all wear Santa hats (or if some want to, even Santa Outfits) ... dunno if it works, as the venue is huge and probably we're not all in the same place - but that'd go for any fan action. ;)

Hi everyone

I am in - standing and maybe with my 13 years old daughter (not sure yet)

Hope I will have a chance to meet some of you again (Sabine and Mellody) but I will go to the venue In the afternoon if daughter is with me 😉

But yes, Christmas hats are a very good idea indeed 👍🏻

Even false gifts 🎁🎁🎁🎁 we could built up ? But would  they let us enter with that ?? 🤔

and the LED lights well... why not 🤣🤣🤣 good idea too 👍🏻

but will Mika like having plenty of lights during his gig ? 🤔

Probably yes although he needs darkness from time to time to see the shining stars (mobile phones) on few songs ... 

And for a flashmob... well, I think it is still a good idea outside in the afternoon 

👍🏻 And I will be there if possible ... why not 😁

{But I was young and stupid too a few years ago and queuing for hours early in the morning to get a chance to be in the front rows So I understand people - especially hard fans like I am-  would like to be front rows 😉

I have stopped coming too early since Compiègne in 2010 when silly security people made enter the end of the queue first 😱

My friends and I got in the middle of the crowd and the view was much better - also the sound 👍🏻

The other « friends » we thought we had just ran away and there were no more friendship in that moment 🤣

Mika likes all the crowd : he even laughed at me when I showed up a pannel written « DANCE » (from quite far) when he started introducing his brand new song « Elle me dit » 🤣

No need to be front row any more as far as I am concerned 😉}

We know it is not front row you really meet and talk to the boss anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

You can even not be talking to anyone because you don’t hear anything 🤣 the sound is too loud

I have been to many other gigs from other artists since Mika was more on tv than doing shows and the most important is to enjoy the gig, look at the artist and listen to music 😉

Yes he recognizes familiar faces but it lasts only 10 seconds during the show 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

@Sweetieval I have seated places for Paris, and I think so does @Sabine64. I'm coming with my 5yo son. And at the last Paris gig the queueing / entry was similar chaotic as in Compiegne (btw I hadn't queued in Compiegne but still ended up 3rd row, which was fine), so I think many of us wanted to avoid it this time. It's different in every venue - and also whether a place in the back is ok also depends on the venue, the crowd - and how tall you are. I'm tall enough to see from a few rows back, if I don't have a 2m person in front of me. But those who are shorter can't enjoy the gig much if they don't see well because others are blocking their view. And if the crowd is very pushy, it's also not enjoyable to be in the middle of it - in frontrow at least you have room to breathe.

Anyway, I won't be at the Paris venue that early, so I'm sure we can meet. ;)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, rxbxrt02 said:

Quick question, I'm wondering what time would be best to leave to queue if I'm wanting to be close to the front. I've got 2 standing tickets so I'm guessing it will be a free-for-all

I know that the last time at Bercy the queue started the night before, I was lucky to have seated places and be relaxed. But this time could be different, it's December and will be cold outside, maybe people won't show up so early :dunno:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, krysady said:

I know that the last time at Bercy the queue started the night before, I was lucky to have seated places and be relaxed. But this time could be different, it's December and will be cold outside, maybe people won't show up so early :dunno:

Yes, that - and I know many who have seated places this time, after the chaotic experience the last time (including me). Last time when doors opened they stopped people again before entering the arena, and only after a big crowd had gathered and was pushing too much, suddenly everyone started running and they couldn't stop them anymore. I think some even got hurt. And despite queueing all night, many got a shit place - part of which was also due to the fact that Mika spent most of the gig on the smaller stage in the middle, so a place near the main stage wasn't the best. :aah:

• Like 4

I'll be in seated area this time because I don't want to queue AT ALL this time :naughty:

I will arrive at the last minute because it's so closed to Christmas and I've got things to do at home and anyway I don't feel like queuing in the cold 

Last time , I started queuing around 4 PM and due to the stage lenght (and probably the mess described above …..:facepalm:)  I was not far behind people who queued all day long

Also remember that the last gig in Bercy was  a special one ,dedicated to Paris and there were many fans coming from all around Europe 

This time it's just one of the tour's show so there'll maybe not be so many expectations from the fans

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, carafon said:

Also remember that the last gig in Bercy was  a special one ,dedicated to Paris and there were many fans coming from all around Europe 

This time it's just one of the tour's show so there'll maybe not be so many expectations from the fans

Yes, we also knew the last time that it'd be filmed for DVD & TV.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi MFCers

I guess Mika is planning to built a stage like the last one « advanced » stage 😉

we arrived at 12h30-13h00 with my friends and got the chance to be front row on the barriers just right in front of him 🤷🏼‍♀️

But nobody knows how it will be this time...

And I felt sad for people who were queuing there for ages 🤷🏼‍♀️ and were on the sides...

I have been so disappointed by security people since Compiegne gig in 2011 that I have stopped arriving before noon.

And that’s true, in that gig in Bercy like @mellody said,  that was a mess -again- with security people 👎🏻 (Where is John ?? 😉, remember the first Bercy 👌🏻)

You know, you can enjoy the show in the standing crowd from far away 

Maybe MIKA does not see you but so what ?

• Like 4

@Sweetieval well, I think everyone has their own priorities - being front or back or seated, queueing long or short or not at all, being seen by Mika or hidden in the crowd. I just think it's important to know the facts when making this decision. And as a matter of fact, the time of queueing does not always correlate with being more or less front. It's possible, but especially at Bercy I wouldn't trust it.

With John, what was different was that we knew it would be by numbers. That didn't prevent anyone from early queueing though, rather the opposite, because you could be sure it'd be "worth it".

• Like 3

If the stage will be as big as the last Bercy show, I would say that people could be a bit more relaxed that on the “”front row”” (well, there isn’t exactly a front) there is space for a lot more people than with the “regular” stage. Often fans rush to have the first 20/30 queuing numbers (which don’t guarantee 100% that you will enter with that order, but that’s the expectation) but with that big stage setting, it just doesn’t make sense to start super-early to have a number like that at any cost 🙈 and it’s on December, please please don’t do it 🙈

ps: I know that everyone is free to go whenever they want, even 3 days before, but still 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have an idea for a fan action, in addition to the paper planes that French fans are planning: After someone had posted a picture of the Carcassonne fan action in the News section (because Mika had talked about it in an interview), I thought maybe we could do something similar for parts of the seated area at Bercy. I was thinking about a rainbow flag, because that's easier to do than some form, we just need certain paper colours for certain rows. And Mika's latest IG story with the rainbow floor confirmed my thought, we can use those colours. It'd be the most fantastic thing to do this also in the standing area, but I fear it won't work... the ones with standing places could maybe hold up A4 sheets with all the colours, that's easier.

Anyway it's just a rough idea so far, we need to wait til the tour started to see what he's doing, for which song it'd be best, etc.

What do you think? ;)

• Like 5

I think that it's not that difficult because once you are in the stands you can go all the way long. I went to this venue for a Davis Cup final and we did kind of this with French Colors for the opening ceremony. You just have to go in early and stick the sheets on seats with explanation. I think you'd better get in touch with people on the lower seated area to organize 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, carafon said:

I think that it's not that difficult because once you are in the stands you can go all the way long. I went to this venue for a Davis Cup final and we did kind of this with French Colors for the opening ceremony. You just have to go in early and stick the sheets on seats with explanation. I think you'd better get in touch with people on the lower seated area to organize 

I'm in the Gold circle area. I think on the other side it's VIP seats, they probably won't take part... and I don't know if it can be seen up on the balcony. :dunno:

Yes, in the seats it's easy. Just not in the standing area.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I'm in the Gold circle area. I think on the other side it's VIP seats, they probably won't take part... and I don't know if it can be seen up on the balcony. :dunno:

Yes, in the seats it's easy. Just not in the standing area.

I think that you can forget the upper seats(on the balcony)  because they are in  darkness

If you want it to be visible from the stage I think you'll have to fill one side and the back

It's not very complicated to organize ,but you will need many sheets as the venue is realy huge 

btw …...looking for a map of the seated area ,none was avalable for mika's gig …...because it's full ! :thumb_yello:

Then I  had a  look at another artist's tour ,and you can count how many sheets you need here :

https://billetterie.accorhotelsarena.com/fr/manifestation/christophe-mae-billet/idmanif/473601#

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, my friend and I will be flying from London for this show :) It’s gonna be my second time in Paris and my first ever concert. Would love to meet fans pre-show as I’m a little scared to go alone 

• Like 4

On 11/4/2019 at 4:30 PM, Anya said:

Hey guys, my friend and I will be flying from London for this show :) It’s gonna be my second time in Paris and my first ever concert. Would love to meet fans pre-show as I’m a little scared to go alone 

Don't be scared ! it's gonna be a blast :) If you want we can talk a little bit and we can meet before the show ! you don't have to be alone. I know how scary it can be !

• Like 1