2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

Don’t worry @Anya, like @Florine said, it’s going to be a blast 😉

Your first concert is the best way to discover it with Mika but I have to warn you : it’s going to be your first « Mikaïne » shoot and you will become addicted to it, like we all are 🤣

Nevertheless, Mika said he would change his way of making concerts, this tour. 

So not sure we will have balloons, confettis and so on 🤷🏼‍♀️

But so what ? We like him for his voice, music and personnality 😉

@mellody I have just noticed your answer to me right now : you are so right to take seating places with your little son 👍🏻😉

Indeed, I am a little bit taller than you so I am not afraid of going there in the crowd, I normally put my friend @macboll just in front of me but unfortunately she is not going to Bercy, this time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nevermind, I will find some MFCers or other forums’s fans I know already there 😉

And, this time, I will wear an MFC badge, I have just remembered I had never managed to order it, so I have just did, but that will be too late to get it for London’s gig 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a reminder (link below) for members who would like to buy that badge (thanks to @silver ) and new members like @Anya could come and tchat with us :

https://www.zazzle.fr/badge_rond_5_cm_bouton_de_cpc_pour_des_membres_de_mikafanclub_com-145482498675009942

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 3:30 PM, Sweetieval said:

And, this time, I will wear an MFC badge, I have just remembered I had never managed to order it, so I have just did, but that will be too late to get it for London’s gig 🤷🏼‍♀️

With great pleasure, if you'll have me ! hahaha :D

On 11/3/2019 at 1:41 PM, mellody said:

I have an idea for a fan action, in addition to the paper planes that French fans are planning: After someone had posted a picture of the Carcassonne fan action in the News section (because Mika had talked about it in an interview), I thought maybe we could do something similar for parts of the seated area at Bercy. I was thinking about a rainbow flag, because that's easier to do than some form, we just need certain paper colours for certain rows. And Mika's latest IG story with the rainbow floor confirmed my thought, we can use those colours. It'd be the most fantastic thing to do this also in the standing area, but I fear it won't work... the ones with standing places could maybe hold up A4 sheets with all the colours, that's easier.

Anyway it's just a rough idea so far, we need to wait til the tour started to see what he's doing, for which song it'd be best, etc.

What do you think? ;)

I'm thinking now that it'd be nice for Origin of Love, what do you think?

Just wondering if maybe it's too dark in the seated area... maybe we should light them with our phones, like the hearts in London? Anyone who was at the arena gigs, how was the lighting in the seated area for OOL?

In the upper seated area it surely is too dark, but the upper seats could buy glowing bracelets in all the rainbow colours, I'm sure it'd look nice together. I don't know anyone who is in the upper seats though, so not sure we can include them. :dunno:

But maybe the bracelets would be an option for the standing crowd as well, to add to the colours? Maybe we could even manage to make "stripes" of colours, if they're given from the frontrow towards the back...

• Like 4

Hi! 

@mellody I love the idea of the rainbow flag for Bercy, as it is the last show of the year we will leave with a great memory of it; also after all the previous shows, we would bring the same concept he’s bringing on stage with colours, but in our own way; and something more practical: it seems that seating places are almost sold out for this venue, so we won't risk to leave empty spaces (without colours), and so I think it would fit perfectly.

I already attended some concerts were this kind of FA was done and it worked perfectly, we lit up a simple A4 coloured sheet with the phone torch!

I attach here two videos, so that you'll have an idea of the result!

I didn't take part in the organisation of those FA, but I don't think it would be that difficult to organise :) 

And for the standing area, I don't know.. maybe as you said, everyone could hold up sheets with all the colours! 

Edited by virgi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, virgi said:

Hi! 

@mellody I love the idea of the rainbow flag for Bercy, as it is the last show of the year we will leave with a great memory of it; also after all the previous shows, we would bring the same concept he’s bringing on stage with colours, but in our own way; and something more practical: it seems that seating places are almost sold out for this venue, so we won't risk to leave empty spaces (without colours), and so I think it would fit perfectly.

I already attended some concerts were this kind of FA was done and it worked perfectly, we lit up a simple A4 coloured sheet with the phone torch!

I attach here two videos, so that you'll have an idea of the result!

I didn't take part in the organisation of those FA, but I don't think it would be that difficult to organise :) 

And for the standing area, I don't know.. maybe as you said, everyone could hold up sheets with all the colours! 

Imagine doing this during OOL in the Bercy arena, it would really be magnificent! :wub2:

I guess the hardest part of this kind of fan action is being able to hand out the material to a big number of people in the seating area, but I've read many MFCers will be there this time, maybe it would make it easier for us to organize this! 

Edited by sara09
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Imagine doing this during OOL in the Bercy arena, it would really be magnificent! :wub2:

I guess the hardest part of this kind of fan action is being able to hand out the material to a big number of people in the seating area, but I've read many MFCers will be there this time, maybe it would make it easier for us to organize this! 

I think it won't be a problem... I'm in the seated area with 10 friends, and I also know of other MFCers and French fans from the FB group who are there. We just need to enter when the doors open, then we'll have enough time before the show starts to distribute the sheets (printed with instructions) on the seats.

• Like 4

Here’s just a draft of how the arena could look like with all the coloured sheets, what do you all think of it?

461001757_DraftBercy.thumb.jpg.3ffc91a17f4c28fa7781a373471a14f6.jpg

My friends and I will be in the standing area and will help pass out some coloured sheets to the people in the standing area, and it would be perfect if some MFCers in the seated area were willing to distribute them all over the arena!😊 

If everyone likes this idea, we could start counting how many coloured sheets of each colour we would need and also start thinking about the instructions to print on the back (both in French and English I would suggest)

• Like 4

@SilviaM no, it probably won't work in the VIP area (lower part on your pic, downstairs seats). And we should use the colours of Mika's stage. I have a detailled plan for the gold circle area already, but I'm off to Zurich tomorrow morning, so I'd appreciate if we could discuss it when I'm back. ;)

• Like 3

Great idea that lighted sheets of paper !

I have seen it once in Stade de France but the sheets were organized and placed on the seats by the band themselves (Indochine LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 friendly french band 😉)

We won’t manage to organize that in the standing area unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️

On which song does the big Mika’s heart inflate ? Isn’t it on « Origin of Love » ? If so, people will have a lot of things to look at ...

Because I think this action would work perfectly on « Tomorrow » as well which is a perfect message of hope and love for LGBT friends too 👍🏻😉

What do you think ?

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Great idea that lighted sheets of paper !

I have seen it once in Stade de France but the sheets were organized and placed on the seats by the band themselves (Indochine LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 friendly french band 😉)

We won’t manage to organize that in the standing area unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️

On which song does the big Mika’s heart inflate ? Isn’t it on « Origin of Love » ? If so, people will have a lot of things to look at ...

Because I think this action would work perfectly on « Tomorrow » as well which is a perfect message of hope and love for LGBT friends too 👍🏻😉

What do you think ?

afaik it inflates at the end, for Stay High.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, SilviaM said:

Here’s just a draft of how the arena could look like with all the coloured sheets, what do you all think of it?

461001757_DraftBercy.thumb.jpg.3ffc91a17f4c28fa7781a373471a14f6.jpg

My friends and I will be in the standing area and will help pass out some coloured sheets to the people in the standing area, and it would be perfect if some MFCers in the seated area were willing to distribute them all over the arena!😊 

If everyone likes this idea, we could start counting how many coloured sheets of each colour we would need and also start thinking about the instructions to print on the back (both in French and English I would suggest)

So ok, sorry for the delay, I just got a bit stressed because I was about to leave for Zurich and your suggestion looked so different from what I had in mind. But of course we can discuss it, I suppose each version has its pros and cons. Here's what I imagined for the gold circle area, as I can be sure to know enough people with seats in this area who would be willing to help:

20191124_220801.jpg

(sorry for the green dot, that was a mistake)

I don't know how much we are allowed to walk around in this area, to prepare things, but I suppose outside of this area it will get more difficult, and I don't know anyone who has seats somewhere else (if any of you does and would like to help, plmk).

Anyway, if we do it this way, we can extend it as much as we want to the back and the other side, as long as we buy enough papers and are allowed to go in those areas to distribute them. In your version, we would HAVE to include the whole seated area, and especially on the opposite side with the VIP seats, I don't know if it's possible and even if it is, if people there want to take part in a fan action. :dunno:

It's the 7 colours Mika uses, in my opinion it's beautiful to extend the rainbow from his stage into the crowd. But I'm open to discussion, if many of you prefer the LGBT flag, we could do that as well.

I counted the rows and places in this area. It's about 2500 to 3000 seats, and 27-28 rows, apart from the first block near the stage, which has less, but I don't even know if they have sold tickets for this, as I think it's on the side of the stage, no? That makes 4 rows per colour, as we have 7 colours. If we buy one 500 pack of each colour, it's 3500 sheets of paper, and about 60€ altogether. We could include the back of the venue for another 60€, I guess (I haven't counted those places yet, but it doesn't look much more than on the side), if we can distribute the papers there.

• Like 1

I had the same idea than mellody in mind because of the same reasons

The arena is so huge that I'm not sure that the seats from S to C would be visible from the stage ,and I don't remember if  it's possible to walk from the side to the back areas

• Like 1

Hello everyone,
I have been away from the MFC for too long, I am happy to meet you.
I love your idea of rainbow, I wish to participate. For neon bracelets too.
I will be accompanied by Vicki (she was present in London) we meet on the occasion of Bercy. So we are 2 more for the rainbow.
Our placement is in category 1, door B 28 - 25. (I do not have more precision, it is Vicki who has the tickets in hand)
What can I do to help you?
Who should I send "sous" to?

You also need to know that this is my first concert of Mika, and I look forward to meeting you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Hello everyone,
I will be accompanied by Vicki (she was present in London) we meet on the occasion of Bercy. So we are 2 more for the rainbow.
Our placement is in category 1, door B 28 - 25. (I do not have more precision, it is Vicki who has the tickets in hand)

You also need to know that this is my first concert of Mika, and I look forward to meeting you

I'm not sure now if cat1 is downstairs seats or balcony, but I think it's the lower ones... that'd be fab, then you could help distributing the papers in this area as well (it's opposite from the stage, from what I can see). We need to see first how many papers we can buy. Anyway we'll enter the venue when the doors open, so we have time to put the papers on the seats before it gets too crowded to get through the aisles.

• Like 2

About glowing hearts... that's not really a big fan action, we'll just bring the ones we collected in Zurich after the gig, with some leftover and some new glowsticks, I think it might be about 200 or so. But of course everyone who knows about it and wants to have a heart, can get one from us. We just won't distribute them for the general public, as it's not possible to make a significant number of them for an arena as big as this.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm not sure now if cat1 is downstairs seats or balcony, but I think it's the lower ones... that'd be fab, then you could help distributing the papers in this area as well (it's opposite from the stage, from what I can see). We need to see first how many papers we can buy. Anyway we'll enter the venue when the doors open, so we have time to put the papers on the seats before it gets too crowded to get through the aisles.

Mellody,I'm also waiting for your instructions. What it takes to buy and do to be useful   :cheer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Hello everyone,

And what happened to dancing ?   :doh:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Mellody,I'm also waiting for your instructions. What it takes to buy and do to be useful   :cheer:

Just wonderiing, if you want to buy coloured copy paper in France, which one do you get (as the cheapest option)? It seems in Germany we mostly get this brand: https://www.amazon.de/Papyrus-88042761-Druckerpapier-Rainbow-intensivblau/dp/B001PUR2PA - that's the cheapest option, if you want to buy several hundred. We'd certainly need to agree on the exact colours, and who buys what. I'll ask my friends who are coming, if they also want to buy some packs of paper. And once we know who can buy some, it's decided who buys which colours.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Just wonderiing, if you want to buy coloured copy paper in France, which one do you get (as the cheapest option)? It seems in Germany we mostly get this brand: https://www.amazon.de/Papyrus-88042761-Druckerpapier-Rainbow-intensivblau/dp/B001PUR2PA - that's the cheapest option, if you want to buy several hundred. We'd certainly need to agree on the exact colours, and who buys what. I'll ask my friends who are coming, if they also want to buy some packs of paper. And once we know who can buy some, it's decided who buys which colours.

It's perfect for me 

• Like 1

Cat 1 is the lower area. I can buy some paper sheets as well but as I ve got an appointment in the afternoon I'll have to meet you and leave them before because I won't be inside very early 

• Like 2