2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

9 hours ago, miknikel said:

I'm going to try to find pink and yellow this week end

Dans certaines librairies "Arc en ciel" (ça ne s'invente pas …….:wink2:) ils en vendent et même moins cher que sur Amazon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bonjour à toutes et à tous !

Voilà, nous avons un projet très sympa, nous voudrions lancer une multitude d’avions en papiers pendant Paloma.

Ce message s’adresse aussi bien aux personnes en placement  fosse, qu’en gradin. Lancer ces milliers d’avions blancs depuis les gradins peut être une jolie pluie blanche depuis la scène !

Certains groupes de fans sur fb ou Instagram ont déjà commencé à faire des avions pour Bercy depuis fin septembre, donc nous on avons beaucoup à distribuer durant la queue, il y en a 5 000 au moins de prêts ✈️

Hello everyone !

We have a very nice project, we would like to launch a multitude of paper planes during Paloma.

This message is aimed at people in standing places, as well as in the seats places. Throwing these thousands of white planes from the stands can be a pretty white rain from the stage!

Some groups of fans on fb or Instagram have already started making planes for Bercy since September, so we have a lot to distribute during the queue, there are at least 5,000 paper planes ✈️ 

• Like 5

I saw yesterday that tickets weren't available anymore and now Alias Productions wrote on Facebook that it's sold out. So I guess it's only a matter of time til we get a confirmation about it from Mika. :biggrin2:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, mellody said:

J'ai vu hier que les billets n'étaient plus disponibles et maintenant, Alias Productions a écrit sur Facebook qu'il était complet. Donc, je suppose que ce n'est qu'une question de temps avant que Mika nous le confirme.: biggrin2:

When you go to the Accorhotels Arena booking site, you can not make a reservation, a sticker appears "more place"   :thumb_yello:

maybe there are still some "distributors", Mika to twitter that it remains on mikasound.....

21 hours ago, Mary Grin said:

Bonjour à toutes et à tous !

Voilà, nous avons un projet très sympa, nous voudrions lancer une multitude d’avions en papiers pendant Paloma.

Ce message s’adresse aussi bien aux personnes en placement  fosse, qu’en gradin. Lancer ces milliers d’avions blancs depuis les gradins peut être une jolie pluie blanche depuis la scène !

Certains groupes de fans sur fb ou Instagram ont déjà commencé à faire des avions pour Bercy depuis fin septembre, donc nous on avons beaucoup à distribuer durant la queue, il y en a 5 000 au moins de prêts ✈️

Hello everyone !

We have a very nice project, we would like to launch a multitude of paper planes during Paloma.

This message is aimed at people in standing places, as well as in the seats places. Throwing these thousands of white planes from the stands can be a pretty white rain from the stage!

Some groups of fans on fb or Instagram have already started making planes for Bercy since September, so we have a lot to distribute during the queue, there are at least 5,000 paper planes ✈️ 

C'est génial. :)J'espère que ça va marcher comme à Séoul, à Daegu en Corée du sud. Et, ce serait mieux de les balancer quand il chante le refrain de Paloma. Bon courage les filles ! ♡♡♡

• Like 4

On 12/5/2019 at 1:14 PM, Mary Grin said:

Hello everyone !

On 12/2/2019 at 10:27 PM, mellody said:

For those in the standing area, if you want to organize rainbow coloured sheets to go along with this, please do so yourself... I'll be busy with organizing the seats, I can't help with the standing area. Song is Origin of Love. ;)

If "Paloma" is after "TOOL" in the setlist what about using the coloured papers to join the airplane's squad ?

Just adding an instruction line asking people to transform it to a plane ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, carafon said:

If "Paloma" is after "TOOL" in the setlist what about using the coloured papers to join the airplane's squad ?

Just adding an instruction line asking people to transform it to a plane ?

I like your idea! OOL is the 4th song, and Paloma should be on later.

With the planes we just have to be careful that we don't hit Mika in the face/eye with them (especially those near the stage), but if we throw them when his piano is up in the air, there won't be much danger of this. :thumb_yello: At what point of the song is it planned to throw them, @Mary Grin?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Hi, this afternoon, I went to buy 500 yellow leaves and 500 orange. What else  now? 

Oh yes, there's's a girl on the MWS who offerts to buy some too. What should I say to her ?

Oh, I thought you wanted to buy yellow and pink? But you have pink sheets at home, if I understood correctly? I think @carafon  already bought orange ones... :dunno: But it's ok, I can buy a 2nd set and will just not buy orange ones if we already have 2. We still need light green and dark green, if the other girl wants to buy some as well. Can she print?

If you didn't buy the brand I posted, can you post pictures please (or links to the same article online), so I know what the colours you have look like? Especially of the pink ones you have at home? Then maybe I can find a similar colour if I buy a 2nd set.

How many people answered to you and said they could help distributing the papers on the chairs before the show? If we have 7000 sheets, we'll need a lot of help... :fisch:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Oh, I thought you wanted to buy yellow and pink? But you have pink sheets at home, if I understood correctly? I think @carafon  already bought orange ones... :dunno: But it's ok, I can buy a 2nd set and will just not buy orange ones if we already have 2. We still need light green and dark green, if the other girl wants to buy some as well. Can she print?

If you didn't buy the brand I posted, can you post pictures please (or links to the same article online), so I know what the colours you have look like? Especially of the pink ones you have at home? Then maybe I can find a similar colour if I buy a 2nd set.

How many people answered to you and said they could help distributing the papers on the chairs before the show? If we have 7000 sheets, we'll need a lot of help... :fisch:

Yes, pink , I have about 450 at home. I will post this weekend the pictures of the colors I have. So far two people have offered to help, but I think it is possible to find more. Others had offered their help, but they are in the pit .Maybe I can ask if I can exchange an orange package for a green package. I'll check it out.        :doh:

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 10:48 PM, mellody said:

So ok, sorry for the delay, I just got a bit stressed because I was about to leave for Zurich and your suggestion looked so different from what I had in mind. But of course we can discuss it, I suppose each version has its pros and cons. Here's what I imagined for the gold circle area, as I can be sure to know enough people with seats in this area who would be willing to help:

20191124_220801.jpg

(sorry for the green dot, that was a mistake)

I don't know how much we are allowed to walk around in this area, to prepare things, but I suppose outside of this area it will get more difficult, and I don't know anyone who has seats somewhere else (if any of you does and would like to help, plmk).

Anyway, if we do it this way, we can extend it as much as we want to the back and the other side, as long as we buy enough papers and are allowed to go in those areas to distribute them. In your version, we would HAVE to include the whole seated area, and especially on the opposite side with the VIP seats, I don't know if it's possible and even if it is, if people there want to take part in a fan action. :dunno:

It's the 7 colours Mika uses, in my opinion it's beautiful to extend the rainbow from his stage into the crowd. But I'm open to discussion, if many of you prefer the LGBT flag, we could do that as well.

I counted the rows and places in this area. It's about 2500 to 3000 seats, and 27-28 rows, apart from the first block near the stage, which has less, but I don't even know if they have sold tickets for this, as I think it's on the side of the stage, no? That makes 4 rows per colour, as we have 7 colours. If we buy one 500 pack of each colour, it's 3500 sheets of paper, and about 60€ altogether. We could include the back of the venue for another 60€, I guess (I haven't counted those places yet, but it doesn't look much more than on the side), if we can distribute the papers there.

Hi! Just a question.. Did I get right that you would like to do a unique rainbow in just one side of the arena as you draw on the map, or are we going to create two different rainbows in both right and left sides? Or this is still to be decided? 

Edited by virgi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, virgi said:

Hi! Just a question.. Did I get right that you would like to do a unique rainbow in just one side of the arena as you draw on the map, or are we going to create two different rainbows in both right and left sides? Or this is still to be decided? 

Still to be decided, depending on the number of papers, the number of helpers, where they are located, and what you all think. What I drew on the map is what I'm sure we can do. Here's the maximum of what we could do, if there's enough of us (if we want to include the opposite side, where the VIP seats are, we need to do the vertical rainbows)

20191207_132043.jpg

The compromise between these 2 is to do it just in the top and back (left on this pic) areas - then we can choose whether to do a horizontal rainbow (as in my first pic) or 2 vertical ones.

Edit: sorry I mixed up the locations of light green and dark green in this pic. But I think you get the idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Still to be decided, depending on the number of papers, the number of helpers, where they are located, and what you all think. What I drew on the map is what I'm sure we can do. Here's the maximum of what we could do, if there's enough of us (if we want to include the opposite side, where the VIP seats are, we need to do the vertical rainbows)

20191207_132043.jpg

The compromise between these 2 is to do it just in the top and back (left on this pic) areas - then we can choose whether to do a horizontal rainbow (as in my first pic) or 2 vertical ones.

Edit: sorry I mixed up the locations of light green and dark green in this pic. But I think you get the idea.

I think that whatever the choice is ,it will be nice

This version is like an extention of the stage colours to the crowd and if we manage to have all the arena on a horizontal rainbow it will look like Mika's and "revelation tour" pp 

Btw I think that many French fans will be at the gig in Bruxelles ,so you'll maybe find more people to involve 🙏

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, miknikel said:

Melody, do you want me to exchange my orange leaves for green ones ?

No I think it's fine, I can buy a 2nd green one instead of orange. But maybe we can look that your orange is similar to the orange @carafon bought, so it's not too different colours?

55 minutes ago, mellody said:

No I think it's fine, I can buy a 2nd green one instead of orange. But maybe we can look that your orange is similar to the orange @carafon bought, so it's not too different colours?

I took a picture, but it's of poor quality. I'll make another one tomorrow and send it to Joelle. The orange color is actually quite strong   :wink2:. Someone asked me what color to buy, what should I ask her ?

Just now, miknikel said:

I took a picture, but it's of poor quality. I'll make another one tomorrow and send it to Joelle. The orange color is actually quite strong   :wink2:. Someone asked me what color to buy, what should I ask her ?

Light green or dark green, maybe send them the links I posted on the previous page, so they can make sure to get this or one that looks similar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miknikel said:

00...thumb.PNG.2dc0320c6160894bdf7e163514fb2488.PNG

3 minutes ago, carafon said:

It's the same one

Perfect, I think it's also the same colours as of the Rainbow brand I posted, at least it looks the same on Amazon.

I just noticed that the orange paper you have is 80g and the yellow one 160g - isn't that too thick maybe? :dunno: Was it on purpose that you bought 2 different paper weights or didn't they have the normal (80g) one of yellow?

Here's green papers of the Clairefontaine brand, if your friend wants to buy this brand, one of these colours would be good:

Light green:

41eOYpqOq4L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Dark green:

41DBiSZhRDL._AC_SY400_.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

Perfect, I think it's also the same colours as of the Rainbow brand I posted, at least it looks the same on Amazon.

I just noticed that the orange paper you have is 80g and the yellow one 160g - isn't that too thick maybe? :dunno: Was it on purpose that you bought 2 different paper weights or didn't they have the normal (80g) one of yellow?

Here's green papers of the Clairefontaine brand, if your friend wants to buy this brand, one of these colours would be good:

Light green:

41eOYpqOq4L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Dark green:

41DBiSZhRDL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Farnaz, who is the person I was telling you about Mellody, sends his regards and she bought 2 packages of dark green and 1 package of light green. I saw that I had 80g and 160g, but I think it's a question of thickness. Anyway, I kept my receipt, I'll exchange it if necessary

01.PNG

• Thanks 1