2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

36 minutes ago, carafon said:

Unfortunatelly I didn't find anyone because all the people I've contacted said that it was too much paper wasting

If you don't get the amount of leaves you expected , what about giving sheets  only to the unpair seats on unpair ranks  ,and to pair seats on pair ranks  ?

I'm still waiting for one or two more answers. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

'ai received les Rames de papier.Bleu et violet.
Je commence à imprimer demain (je ne peux pas faire 1000 feuilles à la fois, mon imprimante va mourir ....)

PAPIER BLEU et VIOLET .jpg

Et la mienne est kaput !!! Je ferai circuler l'information oralement

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

'ai received les Rames de papier.Bleu et violet.
Je commence à imprimer demain (je ne peux pas faire 1000 feuilles à la fois, mon imprimante va mourir ....)

PAPIER BLEU et VIOLET .jpg

Et la mienne est kaput !!! Je ferai circuler l'information oralement

• Like 1

8 hours ago, miknikel said:

I no longer have a printer, and not everyone can print so many sheets. Can't we find a way to get the message across differently? What do you think of that?

It's ok, you already said that you can't print - I'll print labels for at least some of your sheets then. Of course we could put a sheet without print on every 2nd chair, but do you really want to take care of which sheet of the same colour goes where, if we have nearly 7000 sheets to distribute? At least it should say "fan action Origin of Love" on the sheets, so people don't throw them away. Or do you have other suggestions?

Can Farnaz print their sheets?

I have 2 Laser printers at home, so I'll be fine printing a few thousand sheets. But of course I know that not everyone does and with an inkjet you don't get far. That's why I said, if more people want to buy sheets and can print them, that's fine - if not, I'll buy them, because I can print.

Is there a colour name and/or number (product code, for example) on your pink sheets, or can you give me a link to exactly that colour? I'd just like to make sure I'll buy the same colour, if possible.

I'll wait til tonight or tomorrow morning for a feedback from your friends and from @Stefania Serafin if there'll be more sheets, then I'll place my order and will print next week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

It's ok, you already said that you can't print - I'll print labels for at least some of your sheets then. Of course we could put a sheet without print on every 2nd chair, but do you really want to take care of which sheet of the same colour goes where, if we have nearly 7000 sheets to distribute? At least it should say "fan action Origin of Love" on the sheets, so people don't throw them away. Or do you have other suggestions?

Can Farnaz print their sheets?

I have 2 Laser printers at home, so I'll be fine printing a few thousand sheets. But of course I know that not everyone does and with an inkjet you don't get far. That's why I said, if more people want to buy sheets and can print them, that's fine - if not, I'll buy them, because I can print.

Is there a colour name and/or number (product code, for example) on your pink sheets, or can you give me a link to exactly that colour? I'd just like to make sure I'll buy the same colour, if possible.

I'll wait til tonight or tomorrow morning for a feedback from your friends and from @Stefania Serafin if there'll be more sheets, then I'll place my order and will print next week.

I can buy sheets. Which colour is missing? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps by printing the instructions in large print on a few blank sheets of paper, you could avoid printing them all. We could put these leaves at the beginning and end of the rows. I mean, it's just an idea.
Do the photos of the sheets I posted suffice for you to get the right colors? 
I think Florine will bring leaves. I sent him a message to find out the color, I'm waiting for his answer.
I am also waiting for Farnaz's answer for the printer, and Florine's answer too for the printer.

The people who offered to help us are:
Marie Hélène
Laurie 
Florine
Farnaz
Valerie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Stefania Serafin here's the info what we still need (I'll buy blue and violet), but I don't know yet which colour @Florine has bought. I hope she'll answer until tomorrow morning.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:14 PM, mellody said:

Light green: 630 - bought by @Farnaz 500 pc, still missing 130 pc

Dark green: 890 - bought by @Farnaz 1000 pc - DONE

Blue: 766 - bought by @Marie-christine Suire 500 pc, still missing 266 pc

Violet: 935 - bought by @Marie-christine Suire 500 pc, still missing 435 pc

Pink: 931 - @miknikel has 450 pc at home, still missing 481 pc

Orange: 994 - bought by @carafon 500 pc and by @miknikel 500 pc - DONE

Yellow: 804 - bought by @miknikel 500 pc, still missing 404 pc

I will definitely buy violet and blue, so it's the same colours as Marie-christine bought. I can buy the other ones too, so please let me know soon if someone else wants to buy and print more papers. (also Stefania wanted to buy some when she's back from her holiday)

@miknikel yellow and orange it's fine, but for pink the photo isn't enough, that's why I was asking if you have a colour name / number / product code / link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Stefania Serafin said:

I can buy sheets. Which colour is missing? 

Can you buy one 500 pack of yellow, please? And one 250 of light green, if that's not too much for you. PLMK.

So, I've ordered 500pc packs of blue, violet and pink. I hope the pink is about the same colour as the one you have, @miknikel . I couldn't wait for your answer, as I'll be off to Brussels in 2 hours, still need to pack some stuff etc..

Also I ordered a pack of 2700 printable labels, which I'll print instructions on, and we can use them to stick the non-printed papers on the chairs, instead of adhesive tape.

If Stefania can buy Yellow and light green, we're set. If she only buys yellow, we can extend the dark green area a bit, because we'll have enough of those to cover the missing 130 light green ones. Especially if Florine also ordered green.

We can just give the extra sheets to the downstairs crowd, or give them to people upstairs to distribute on the balconies, then they'll have some colourful sheets as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Congratulations Mellody, you're on top.         :mikalove:   Tell us how much the labels cost you to share a little with you.

14€, but nevermind, you invested a lot too in the papers. As long as it makes Mika happy, that's enough revenue. :wub2:

It's small labels, so I don't know if I can put all the instructions on them, or just "fan action Origin of Love"... I'll see when I get them.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

It's small labels, so I don't know if I can put all the instructions on them, or just "fan action Origin of Love"... I'll see when I get them.

If they're small I think that "levez et éclairez sur the origin of love"  is better than to mention a "fan action" as I'm not sure that every one in the crowd will  know what it is 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello MFCers

Wow it’s going to be awesome 👍🏻

Sorry for not having taken part in this fan action but I was very busy with our pompons for Lille, Mika enjoyed them a lot and our doves, too 😉👍🏻

And I have used a lot of ink and coloured papers for our hearts in London.

As I am going to Paris by car on thursday for several days with my 3 children and mother and that we will have some luggage, the car boot is already very full 🤷🏼‍♀️

But, maybe I could bring the coloured papers I have still at home to build up

some planes in the queue for « standing people » ?

I had cut it squared 20cm x 20 cm to built some doves. My son was supposed to built them but he has eventually given  up.

I think I will do that, even if it is not white in the crowd (as seated people will built up some coloured planes ?)

What do you think ?

• Like 5

For those in the standing area: we will have some spare coloured papers, which we could give you to hold up - maybe you can organize a rainbow at least in the frontrow, but a bit further back it'll be impossible to keep the colours in the right order. Maybe it'd look nice just to hold up colourful sheets, even if the colours are mixed? :dunno: That could also include @Sweetieval 's papers, but I'm not sure if it'd look good, or just messy. What does everyone think?

I've just finished printing my 1500 sheets, also about 20 maps of the venue for the helpers, so everyone knows which colour goes where. Some fans who were in Brussels and have seats in Paris also said they'd help us. Now I'm working on the labels, here's a photo of 2 different versions, I'm looking forward to hear your opinion which is better. ;) (and whether the French in the short version is correct, I tried to adjust it but not sure it's ok)

20191218_001515.jpg

BTW, I had feared the violet and pink would be too pale, but I saw it's no problem, they look really colourful and strong when lighted with the phone torch. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

Hello everybody,

I am amazed by this project. Congratulations to everybody involved! This rainbow fan action in Bercy is something I have had in mind for a long time (of course without knowing that you were organising it!) but I was too lazy and a bit far away (and also a bit discouraged by my last fan action in Toulouse, who wasn't noticed by Mika at all) to start it. So I am super happy to see that you, girls, have taken charge of that. Thanks you very much!

I will be driving from Toulouse with my family on the day of the concert, so I may not be there a long time in advance. We are seated in the gold area. If needed, I can help with the papers. (Those who know me from the gigs in Toulouse, may have noticed I have a loud voice, so it can be usefull to capture people's attention and give instructions!)

By the way, I don't want to interfere in your actions that are already well advanced, or decisions, but to answer @mellody I prefer the label on the left, that seems clearer to me. If you chose that one, please correct the small mistake: you should write "& éclairez-la". 

Anyway we are now talking about very small details. I am sure this rainbow is going to be stupendous! Please don't hesitate to tell me if I can help in any way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well nice idea @mellody for first row at the barrier to hold up coloured papers as well on TOOL 👍🏻

But I am kinda sure I am not going to be front row this time, I will be arriving too late at the venue 🤷🏼‍♀️

That would be nice to organize this with girls from Mikafrance who are usually front row. Some helped us a lot to distribute the pompons and doves in Lille while doing the list with numbers 😉

I am not sure I have all the colors that you have chosen at home, I need to check. If yes, I will bring all I have...

If not, maybe we will need seated people to give us some sheets of paper 😉👍🏻

My god the cleaning staff from Bercy will

hate us 🤭😀

In Lille I have picked up some pompons that people had left on the floor but the security guy fired me away outside of the venue 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I don’t have enough left to distribute front rows for another fan action 🤷🏼‍♀️  no time to built some again, it took ages 🙄

• Like 2