2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

3 minutes ago, miknikel said:

The dark pink, it's a remnant package, about 100. Do you want me to count them ?

No, it's fine, thanks, we have enough of them. We'll just give the rest to the standing people or put them on VIP or balcony seats.

Only thing I'm wondering is whether the phone torch can light through the thick orange paper, but I guess it's too late now to change it. It'll work somehow. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

No, it's fine, thanks, we have enough of them. We'll just give the rest to the standing people or put them on VIP or balcony seats.

Only thing I'm wondering is whether the phone torch can light through the thick orange paper, but I guess it's too late now to change it. It'll work somehow. :)

Yeah, it's okay. I tried.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, carafon said:

I got a mail saying that doors open at 6pm

They also say "no back pack ,whatever the size"

Thanks. If any of those who bring papers needs to leave a bag in my hotel room next to the venue, it's no problem. We'll just split it between all of us to take the papers inside, so there won't be big bags needed.

• Like 1

Thanks. If any of those who bring papers needs to leave a bag in my hotel room next to the venue, it's no problem. We'll just split it between all of us to take the papers inside, so there won't be big bags needed.

We'll have to be careful because it's going to rain :(

• Like 1

We'll have to be careful because it's going to rain :(

Hi

I spent the day in Disney’´s in Paris it was freezing because of a cold wind...

Then the  wind went down by 21h30...

Bring some gloves they were usefull friday 😉

Today little visit in Paris...

Sunday.... tomorrow yes 👍🏻😀

Don’t know how I will carry my 1000 sheets of paper, that’s so heavy😅

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hi everyone,

I have 2 extra tickets to sell in GOLD SECTION for the gig tomorrow in Paris Bercy (electronic tickets) !
These were bought for Belgian relations who finally decided not to come to Paris due to the transportation's problems 😲

I sell them at face value : 78,50 €.

Places are located in Section O (close to the stage), Row 19 (corresponding to a row 8 because the order is reversed in Bercy - AccorArena); seats 22 and 23.

Please contact me by email : isajf414@gmail.com - or Messenger via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/isa.devos.7 

See you all there tomorrow 😍💃 with this wonderful Christmas show with our dearest Mika 〽️🎶

Ciao, Isa.

• Like 1

Hei There!

how r u guys!?

Im really excited for tomorrow.

I saw that the gates only will open at 6pm.

But I think Ill go to the staying in line around 2pm.

Which time u think is a good time to be in line and enter first to get very close to the stage? (im going to be in fosse).

I really want to help as if I can with the rainbown surprise! 

btw, anyone knows if have a Meet and Greet access or tickets for it?

thanks ya!

Edited by Rodrigo Burgese

35 minutes ago, Rodrigo Burgese said:

Hei There!

how r u guys!?

Im really excited for tomorrow.

I saw that the gates only will open at 6pm.

But I think Ill go to the staying in line around 2pm.

Which time u think is a good time to be in line and enter first to get very close to the stage? (im going to be in fosse).

I really want to help as if I can with the rainbown surprise! 

btw, anyone knows if have a Meet and Greet access or tickets for it?

thanks ya!

I don't know about queueing, I have seats this time, as last time it was really chaotic. Probably they'll start very early. The frontrow is big though with that catwalk.

Mika doesn't sell his presence (so far), so no M&G tickets. And very likely also no M&G. He has extremely reduced the fan contact since the start of the big shows, so if we're lucky he'll wave when leaving the venue. :mf_rosetinted: He'll probably come in the crowd during Big Girl tho, maybe then you have a moment to be close to him. ;)

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't know about queueing, I have seats this time, as last time it was really chaotic. Probably they'll start very early. The frontrow is big though with that catwalk.

Mika doesn't sell his presence (so far), so no M&G tickets. And very likely also no M&G. He has extremely reduced the fan contact since the start of the big shows, so if we're lucky he'll wave when leaving the venue. :mf_rosetinted: He'll probably come in the crowd during Big Girl tho, maybe then you have a moment to be close to him. ;)

Hei Mellody, thank u very much.

I knew about he didnt make the pay m&g but I though maybe has some vip orders or fan club members things. hehehe

thanks for answering.

Lets have a lot of fun tomorrow!

• Like 1

I wish I was in Paris too, last time it was so special :wub2: enjoy the party everyone and good luck for the FA, I'm looking forward to see it and Mika's reaction in videos :boing: I hope one day I'll be part of this kind of things too!

• Like 3

Hello! 

As I cannot go because of the strikes, I am selling 2 tickets at 30 euros each (I bought them for 45.50 euros) They're electronic tickets, category 2, R balcony, range 83.
Thank you for reading and have a nice gig!

Please contact me at lafigolive@gmail.com :)

Edited by Cocaroline

On 12/20/2019 at 8:19 PM, mellody said:

We are sitting in the cafe in front if Grand Hall outside.... brrrr... I could not recognize anyone in the line there.