2020 Mika @ Utrecht, NETHERLANDS, 13 Feb

silver

Yaaaaay ik heb er zooooveel zin in!!! Nog 7,5 maanden wachten 😇 Eerst komt het album gelukkig nog, wij hebben hier gewoon extra lang de tijd om alle nieuwe liedjes uit ons hoofd te leren whoeee 😊 (we can talk Dutch in this thread right? Or is that only allowed in the Dutch thread 🙊 I'm just a forum beginner) 

I was on holiday for the presale and didn't manage to get tickets via the ticketmaster sale today either :( If anyone knows of someone who'se got an extra ticket or can't make it to the show after all, please let me know!

2 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

I was on holiday for the presale and didn't manage to get tickets via the ticketmaster sale today either :( If anyone knows of someone who'se got an extra ticket or can't make it to the show after all, please let me know!

You can buy your tickets over here: https://www.tivolivredenburg.nl/agenda/mika-13-02-2020/

Ticketmaster wasn't working for me either.

Edited by ~Wicky~

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 10:14 AM, Just_Me said:

I got the same question! Due to work I was too late, couldn't buy a ticket :(. So: if anyone has a spare ticket please let me know. xxx

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 2:48 PM, Maaikie... said:

Who's ready to queue in the freezing cold again? :groupwave:

Noooo, staan mensen daar echt al anderhalve eeuw van tevoren voor de deur? Hoe vroeg moet je er zijn om een beetje vooraan te staan?
Bij Tivoli sta je in ieder geval niet buiten in de kou te wachten.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 9:00 PM, Michelluuuh said:

Noooo, staan mensen daar echt al anderhalve eeuw van tevoren voor de deur? Hoe vroeg moet je er zijn om een beetje vooraan te staan?
Bij Tivoli sta je in ieder geval niet buiten in de kou te wachten.

Kan soms best verschillen, vaak beetje rond het middaguur geweest 🤷‍♀️ Maar ja, laatste keer Nederland was ook alweer 3 jaar terug xD

1 hour ago, Maaikie... said:

Kan soms best verschillen, vaak beetje rond het middaguur geweest 🤷‍♀️ Maar ja, laatste keer Nederland was ook alweer 3 jaar terug xD

Kakjes, ik dacht er eerst aan om op eerst nog wat Mika op de piano in Utrecht Centraal te spelen en dan om half 7 te komen, maar dat is veeeeel te laat dus. Als het eenmaal zo ver is vraag ik hier nog wel even hoe laat iedereen gaat.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Can't wait!! 😛 (trying to keep this thread alive hahaha)
I was curious if somebody here knows how big the gig is, Tivoli Vredenburg - Ronda?

The internet says the capacity is 2000 people, that sounds not really big, so can I prepare for a intimate small gig where you're always in the front? :D

Last show in the HMH had a capacity of 6000 people, so it's 3 times smaller...! I look really forward to a small gig with only people who like him really really really a lot!

43 minutes ago, Marika said:

Can't wait!! 😛 (trying to keep this thread alive hahaha)
I was curious if somebody here knows how big the gig is, Tivoli Vredenburg - Ronda?

The internet says the capacity is 2000 people, that sounds not really big, so can I prepare for a intimate small gig where you're always in the front? :D

Last show in the HMH had a capacity of 6000 people, so it's 3 times smaller...! I look really forward to a small gig with only people who like him really really really a lot!

I also can't wait, I think you can expect an intimate gig! I have been in the ronda one time and I guess everywhere in the hall you are quite close to the stage.😍

Here is a picture of the Ronda, hope you get an idea of how it looks like 🙈

Zaal-Ronda.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mika's music is not really known to my friends and family, so I'm going by myself. I was wondering if there's anyone else who is going alone who would like to go together? Or any people from the MFC I could join up with? Let me know :) 

Also, are there plans to do something special? I feel it's difficult to come up with something that hasn't been done before..

Edited by Just_Me