2020 Mika @ Utrecht, NETHERLANDS, 13 Feb

silver

On 11/11/2019 at 7:55 AM, Just_Me said:

Mika's music is not really known to my friends and family, so I'm going by myself. I was wondering if there's anyone else who is going alone who would like to go together? Or any people from the MFC I could join up with? Let me know :) 

Also, are there plans to do something special? I feel it's difficult to come up with something that hasn't been done before..

I mean, i'd love to do polonaise (cause we gotta keep Dutch culture alive innit) when he comes into the crowd during Big Girl, im just not quite sure if that'd be possible without people getting crushed 😂

On 11/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, Jaela said:

I mean, i'd love to do polonaise (cause we gotta keep Dutch culture alive innit) when he comes into the crowd during Big Girl, im just not quite sure if that'd be possible without people getting crushed 😂

This would be iconic oh my God 😂 

Things I've been thinking of!! Because I'm really excited for this show after the London one; handing out little rainbow flags (because I'm gay and so is mika and I feel validated by his music)? 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, Jaela said:

OMG yesss! hahahaha

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:40 PM, claquesuus said:

This would be iconic oh my God 😂 

Things I've been thinking of!! Because I'm really excited for this show after the London one; handing out little rainbow flags (because I'm gay and so is mika and I feel validated by his music)? 

Yess rainbow flags would be super cool, and maybe also flags for other sexualities! (Not sure if easily available cause capitalism likes rainbows more than anything, but ya kno). Lets show everyone that the Dutch crowd is the gayest hahaha. Me n my friend have also been saying we should pull a sort of Panic stans w Brendon Urie thing and throw loads of pride flags on stage. In Mika's case preferably during WAG 😋

Edited by Jaela

On 11/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, Marika said:

By the way, is there a supporting act? And do we already know who the supporting act is? :groupwave:

I suppose there isnt. So far the "openers" have been s**tty DJs who make no effort to interact with the crowd. Im afraid it'll be the same for us, unless Mika's team realises how much everyone hates the DJs and decides to get a proper opening act last minute

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Jaela said:

I suppose there isnt. So far the "openers" have been s**tty DJs who make no effort to interact with the crowd. Im afraid it'll be the same for us, unless Mika's team realises how much everyone hates the DJs and decides to get a proper opening act last minute

or skip the opening act altogether and just give us more Mika :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jaela said:

By the way if yall have a twitter follow me @jaeandthemoose or on ig @mika_memes cause im much more active there and it's more fun tbh hahaha

But...but..., I just read that you're thinking about deleting your instagram account 😂

On 11/16/2019 at 9:40 PM, Jaela said:

Yess rainbow flags would be super cool, and maybe also flags for other sexualities! (Not sure if easily available cause capitalism likes rainbows more than anything, but ya kno). Lets show everyone that the Dutch crowd is the gayest hahaha. Me n my friend have also been saying we should pull a sort of Panic stans w Brendon Urie thing and throw loads of pride flags on stage. In Mika's case preferably during WAG 😋

Yes during we are golden!!! They're def available, amazon and bol have them!! Maybe we could start a fundraiser to get a whole bunch around late december/January? I was planning on getting to the venue around 4 so I could like hand them out there if someone can hold my place in line 😂, I'll be going on my own. I can sadly only make it to the show on the 13th so far so I'd like to do this then, if not the throwing on stage at least the waving of a ton of pride flags!! 

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 9:16 PM, Michelluuuh said:

But...but..., I just read that you're thinking about deleting your instagram account 😂

Well i made this MFC post /before/ i had a mental breakdown and thought about deleting my ig, so thats why hahaha. You can still follow me!! Maybe i'll wait until i have 2000 followers (bc nice round numbers make my heart go 💞💞) and then i'll delete everything hahaha

On 11/18/2019 at 1:35 PM, Marika said:

Whooooooooo go go go The Netherlands!!! :D:D
Curious if all three shows will be sold out.. But I'm proud that he doesn't forget us and stays in The Netherlands for a week!! :D

It's too bad they're not aaneengesloten shows so i could maaaayybe fix a hotel for 2 nights (uh yeah sorry mod but i forgot the English word here and i be lazy lol) cause like im not about to take the train to the Randstad three seperate days in a row, that wont be possible 😅

On 11/18/2019 at 6:31 PM, claquesuus said:

Yes during we are golden!!! They're def available, amazon and bol have them!! Maybe we could start a fundraiser to get a whole bunch around late december/January? I was planning on getting to the venue around 4 so I could like hand them out there if someone can hold my place in line 😂, I'll be going on my own. I can sadly only make it to the show on the 13th so far so I'd like to do this then, if not the throwing on stage at least the waving of a ton of pride flags!! 

I am 100% down for this! Also i didnt know Bol has them, ally kings! 😝

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ~Wicky~ said:

The venue has announced the support act for Utrecht: Charlotte (I guess it's this female singer/songwriter from Hull, https://www.iamcharl0tte.com/)

She reminds me of Davina Michelle somehow, just without that extra touch/power. Kinda generic but not bad, will be a pleasant opener and much better than those DJs from previous shows for sure

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 5:31 PM, ~Wicky~ said:

The venue has announced the support act for Utrecht: Charlotte (I guess it's this female singer/songwriter from Hull, https://www.iamcharl0tte.com/)

In Brussels last saturday Charlotte was the support act as well! It wasn't bad, it was French music but quite good! :) Better than bad DJs! However, be sure to take ear plugs with you because the Charlotte part was really really loud!! :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marika said:

In Brussels last saturday Charlotte was the support act as well! It wasn't bad, it was French music but quite good! :) Better than bad DJs! However, be sure to take ear plugs with you because the Charlotte part was really really loud!! :) 

I know, the amount of bass she used was crazy, im glad i wore ear plugs hahaha. I kept thinking girlll cut the bass, you're not Billie Eilish, just let us hear your voice 😩. But yeah i agree it could have been worse haha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jaela said:

By the way, the Charlotte in Utrecht is a different Charlotte than the one we got in Brussels. And thank goodness, tbh 😅😂

Huh???? 😂😂 Who is the one of Utrecht? Wat a coincidence hahaha

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marika said:

Huh???? 😂😂 Who is the one of Utrecht? Wat a coincidence hahaha

Yeah, one (ours) is called iamcharlotte on Instagram and the other is called instadecharlotte or something. It makes sense though that it's someone else, cause why would they get a French support act at a Dutch show haha

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/17/2019 at 6:47 PM, Jaela said:

By the way, the Charlotte in Utrecht is a different Charlotte than the one we got in Brussels. And thank goodness, tbh 😅😂

It might be the same Charlotte... There's no further info on Tivoli's website, so I just went googling on Charlotte. It might as well be the Charlotte who was also the support act in Belgium (there has been a French singer as the support act before; Yelle).

• Thanks 1