tgwktm

Can't follow anyone

not sure if i'm doing something wrong (its been a while since I was last on here) but i want to follow someone but when i click the 'follow' button on their profile it says that I haven't chosen how I want the notifications to be sent- I'm pretty sure I have

can anyone help?

47 minutes ago, tgwktm said:

not sure if i'm doing something wrong (its been a while since I was last on here) but i want to follow someone but when i click the 'follow' button on their profile it says that I haven't chosen how I want the notifications to be sent- I'm pretty sure I have

can anyone help?

So what notification have you set up?

4 minutes ago, silver said:

So what notification have you set up?

Untitled document.docx

just these

Just try re-entering the preferences and saving them again.

On 6/5/2019 at 6:38 PM, tgwktm said:

can anyone help?

Did it work meanwhile? I've just had a look at this function (haven't really used it yet tbh), and apparently the point of it is that you get a notification if the member you follow posts new content. But in your profile the notifications for "Someone I'm following makes a post" aren't activated, so I could imagine that's the reason why it doesn't work. It's in the detailled settings if you scroll down from the notification settings you posted a screenshot of. PLMK if that solves your problem. ;)

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Did it work meanwhile? I've just had a look at this function (haven't really used it yet tbh), and apparently the point of it is that you get a notification if the member you follow posts new content. But in your profile the notifications for "Someone I'm following makes a post" aren't activated, so I could imagine that's the reason why it doesn't work. It's in the detailled settings if you scroll down from the notification settings you posted a screenshot of. PLMK if that solves your problem. ;)

Yeah it did work, I just clicked save again and that seemed to do the trick 

• Like 1