2019 - Mika @ Forest National, Brussels, BELGIUM, 14 Dec

silver

I like the confetti idea!!! I'll bring some colourfull glowsticks with me, which will glow in the dark and you can wear as bracelets! :) I reaaaaally look forward to the show!! I'll sit on the VIP-part, so I'm curious how a MIKA concert is seated, instead of jumping and dancing hahaha. Or can you also jump and dance there? 😛

5 hours ago, mellody said:

I found a cool instruction in a children's magazine on how to create a confetti cannon with an empty toilet roll, adhesive tape and a balloon, here's my version:

20191213_092409.jpg

If you fill confetti in the roll and pull & let loose the balloon, the confetti flies up in the air! I'll bring a few of these and 2 bags of confetti, but I only have about 5 toilet rolls right now - so if any of you wants to make and bring one or more as well, we could shoot quite some confetti in the air! :lol: To make it look better, you can glue nice paper around it, but I don't have time for that now.

I can bring 5 more toilet rolls

( Not that we had intestinal problems at home lately …...it's for cats fun…... :naughty:)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Marika said:

I like the confetti idea!!! I'll bring some colourfull glowsticks with me, which will glow in the dark and you can wear as bracelets! :) I reaaaaally look forward to the show!! I'll sit on the VIP-part, so I'm curious how a MIKA concert is seated, instead of jumping and dancing hahaha. Or can you also jump and dance there? 😛

Depends on the venue if they let you. ;)

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Depends on the venue if they let you. ;)

Ooooh! Well I won those tickets so I'm happy with everything, in Utrecht I will jump the hell out of it 😂😂🥳🥳 Tomorrow I'll just enjoy the show. Oooooh I'm soooooo looking forward to it!!!!! 

• Like 1