Hello from the netherlands

Melissa98

Hello everyone! 

I am not entirely new, seeing as I made this account a while back ago, yet I had forgotten all about this fanclub. So now that I do plan on being active here I thought, why not introduce myself as well!

I am Mel, 21 and a dutchie. I have always loved his songs since they cane out yet never knew it was MIKA until

l one day my cousin put it on our playlist to Paris. Thats when i realised all the songs I liked were Mika's songs and well I have grown to love his music and just him as the person he is. I can not imagine my life without my car filled with mika music xD 

I am so thrilled for his new tour! Finally my wish of seeing him perform life can happen and I am so excited! I also love the idea of this fanclub and I hope to get to know you all and to appreciate mika together :D

• Like 8

Hey, Mel! Welcome (or better said, welcome back) to the MFC :D I'm Sara, nice to meet you!

I'm glad to hear you got tickets! Will it be your first Mika gig? :wub2:  

Here's the Dutch thread, if you want to find and chat with other MFCers from your country:

Have fun! :biggrin2:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Hey, Mel! Welcome (or better said, welcome back) to the MFC :D I'm Sara, nice to meet you!

I'm glad to hear you got tickets! Will it be your first Mika gig? :wub2:  

Here's the Dutch thread, if you want to find and chat with other MFCers from your country:

Have fun! :biggrin2:

Its indeed gonna be my first  Mika gig!! So i am glad i have tickets and I am looking forward to it!!

• Like 1

Welcome back Mel :huglove:

Enjoy yourself here and at your first Mika gig :wub2: I'm sure you'll cherish that memory for ever :thumb_yello:

Three threads to keep you busy in the meantime :naughty:

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/6970-the-mikanictionary-more-random-funnyness

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii

Have fun here with us :wink2:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...