2019 - Mika @ Razzmatazz Barcelona, SPAIN, 12 Nov

mellody

Ok so I know that it's early but I was thinking about preparing an action from fans to Mika of course. What about while Mika will be singing Ice Cream strat to throwing squisy ice creams on stage? What do you think about that? It wouln't be harmful for anybody and everyone will bring your own squishy ice cream. I think it would be fun !:biggrin2:

kawaii_face_ice_cream_cone_super_jumbo_slow_rising_squishy.thumb.jpg.c09fe335dd1a19f0b024d0955cd22be6.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Ok so I know that it's early but I was thinking about preparing an action from fans to Mika of course. What about while Mika will be singing Ice Cream strat to throwing squisy ice creams on stage? What do you think about that? It wouln't be harmful for anybody and everyone will bring your own squishy ice cream. I think it would be fun !:biggrin2:

kawaii_face_ice_cream_cone_super_jumbo_slow_rising_squishy.thumb.jpg.c09fe335dd1a19f0b024d0955cd22be6.jpg

Love it!! I'm ready for fan action. We are already having some ideas. As soon as we make them, I will share them here :wink2:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dominika said:

We should remember that there are a lot of dancing during the song... so if one of the girls with their high heeled shoes stepped on a squeeze ice cream there might be an incident with falling on stage :boxed:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

@Dominika How are the ideas for the fan action going? :fisch:

The ice cream idea is not going anywhere since no one else is writing here :emot-sad:

And the other ideas hmmm... I want to prepare some kind of flag conneted with polish fanclub? I don't know yet.

How about yours?

On 6/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, Dominika said:

The ice cream idea is not going anywhere since no one else is writing here :emot-sad:

And the other ideas hmmm... I want to prepare some kind of flag conneted with polish fanclub? I don't know yet.

How about yours?

Letters banners and some other stuff. We'll be in touch with you and your friend, don't worry. :huglove:

Many ppl is going to this gig but they are going for free. Maybe they will have their own fan action but Im not worried about it. Moreover Mika is happy just seeing us jumping, singing and having fun. Sometimes he doesnt need anything else from fans. :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! 

I just bought flights and tickets and coming here! I am up to flashmob and I am professional dance teacher, so happily willing to help with it if we want to do it!