Hi from Germany!

Tanja Moulton

Hello everyone! 

I'm Tanja and I am very grateful that I found the MFC 😃

Sorry, if I make mistakes, my English is not the best 👽

My dancing teacher always played "boum boum boum" and I loved to dance on that song so much. 

I never knew, who sang it but hardly wanted to know, so I asked google. This is how I found Mika. And it's a shame, that he is so underrated in Germany. 

Both, my husband, who is an opera singer, our 13 year old daughter and me, we love and adore Mika and his Music.

So sad, that he will not come to Germany for the tour, but we decide to have a nice trip to Brussels😎

I think, my daughter will freak out when I finally have the tickets. Me too, of course 😂

🙋‍♀️😚

Greetings to all of you 

• Like 7

Hi! Great to see more German fans here on MFC! :D We're a small group, but very dedicated. :naughty: There's also a Deutsch thread, here:

Maybe see you in Brussels, I'll be there as well! :)

Btw, I think there are still presale tickets available for Brussels, I didn't need a presale code for that gig: https://www.teleticketservice.com/en/tickets/2019-2020/mika-revelation-tour-presale 

• Like 1

You are all so kind, thanks a lot!

Yes, I already got in contact with the teleticketservice 😅

Tomorrow will bi the first day for presale. I am so glad I don't have to work tomorrow! ❤️

Sounds crazy, doesn't it? A day off for buying tickets.....🙊

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tanja Moulton said:

You are all so kind, thanks a lot!

Yes, I already got in contact with the teleticketservice 😅

Tomorrow will bi the first day for presale. I am so glad I don't have to work tomorrow! ❤️

Sounds crazy, doesn't it? A day off for buying tickets.....🙊

Der offizielle Vorverkauf startet morgen, aber es gibt eben bereits seit gestern Vor-Vorverkaufs-Tickets (unter meinem Link oben, oder geh über mikasounds.com - shows - tickets auf den link zu Brüssel). Normal bräuchte man dafür einen Code, für Brüssel mussten wir den aber nicht angeben, es sollte also auch so gehen.

(for everyone else: just explaining about the presale tickets ;) )

Anyway Tanja, no worries, you're not the only one who takes a day off for buying tickets! :teehee:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tanja Moulton said:

Huch, danke Dir, das ist ja superlieb, @mellody!!

Da gibt es keine Saalplanbuchung, richtig? 

Wie schade, fürs Töchterlein hätte ich natürlich sehr gerne Plätze weiiit vorne ausgewählt 😊

You'll get shown the block, row and seat numbers when you choose tickets. Then you can look here where it is:

http://www.forest-national.be/en/plan-your-visit/seating-plan 

If you don't like the seats, you can cancel and try for different ones. Although usually they offer you the best ones possible.

It's true that tomorrow there might be more tickets nearer the front (im Vor-Vorverkauf gibts nur ein limitiertes Kontingent) - but then, there'll be lots of people buying at the same time. They might have tickets in their shopping cart and then don't buy them, so they get available again after a few minutes. We had that yesterday in the presale... if you have good nerves and love some adventure, go for it! :lol: Good luck! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Yes, I already noticed. 

I decided to buy three tickets tonight And three tomorrow. I am sure to get rid of the other tickets.

We have seen Phil Collins two years ago, 450 Euros for one ticket. So this is really cheap! 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tanja Moulton said:

Yes, I already noticed. 

I decided to buy three tickets tonight And three tomorrow. I am sure to get rid of the other tickets.

We have seen Phil Collins two years ago, 450 Euros for one ticket. So this is really cheap! 😂

Yes, if you can afford that, it's surely the best option! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

So, got tickets for now.

Thank you so much for the hint 😄

Tomorrow I will look around here in the MFC forum to learn about following peoples, answering and other important stuff...

Too much computer stuff always gives me headaches 🙄

Good night 😴

• Like 1

Hello :welcomeani: to the MFC! Enjoy your time :cloud: 

I interest in opera. I sing a type of opera idk in English anyway. Luckily your husband is an opera singer

And I will be 17 years old in August so I'm teenage like your daughter :wub2:

It's a nice trip that you go to another city for a tour. I live in Turkey and he won't come so.

Maybe you have some Turkish friend in Germany because we are so a lot in there :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thank you very much, Irem Aytepe! That is so kind!

Well, it is not only cool to be an opera singers' wife. Sometimes I wish he would be somethin "normal" 😂

So are you taking classic singing lessons? That is a great thing. Mika had them, too and you know what he can do with his voice.

I am sorry, I don't know a lot of turkish people around. The neighbours who are turkish live so withdrawn.

So sad that you cannot visit the tour.

Greetings from Germany! 🙋‍♀️

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, if you can afford that, it's surely the best option! :thumb_yello:

Good morning!

I am so grateful you gave me the hint! There are no tickets with seats for the concert anymore. And I tried both, Internet and phone number, since 10 a.m.

The guy on the phone told me, I could try in a few hours, maybe there are tickets available because of returned tickets. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

Hello Tanja and welcome to the MFC. I´m Sabine also from Germany. I´m always happy to see new German faces around here. And I´m happy you got some tickets thanks to Mellody. Hope to see you on the German thread.

• Like 1

Hi Tanja :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC.

I'm glad you could get tickets :thumb_yello:

If you need any help around here,  just ask :wink2:

Enjoy your time here :cheer:

Here are two threads you might like

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

and this one

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 3:18 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Tanja :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC.

I'm glad you could get tickets :thumb_yello:

If you need any help around here,  just ask :wink2:

Enjoy your time here :cheer:

Here are two threads you might like

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

and this one

Thank you very much 😍

I wish I could spend more time to hang around! 

You all are so kind ❤️