Luxemburg 29th January 2020

Padova 1st February 2020

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, IngievV said:

Utrecht sold out within an hour. 

But --- Lot and I will see you there :)

2 hours ago, AnnaMariaPetra said:

Hello! That was fast! I didn't have time to try to buy tickets untill now....the first thing I see is: 'uitverkocht' > 'sold out' :( 

Oh!  That's not good, AMP.  But it's a long time until the gig, so maybe there will be people who can't go and return their tickets.  There might even be someone here with spare tickets.

17 minutes ago, silver said:

Oh!  That's not good, AMP.  But it's a long time until the gig, so maybe there will be people who can't go and return their tickets.  There might even be someone here with spare tickets.

Hi Silver, long time no see😃 Yes, you're right! I'm hoping for people to return just one ticket. I'll keep an eye out.

• Like 1

When a concert is sold out so early they sometimes make an upgrade and move the concert to a bigger venue... At least here they do it quite often if they see the place sold out too quickly. 

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

When a concert is sold out so early they sometimes make an upgrade and move the concert to a bigger venue... At least here they do it quite often if they see the place sold out too quickly. 

Well, I am not sure to be happy. I chosen London because the venue is small 😁

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

AE2F5883-A931-49ED-93C0-EBDF21C40A2B.thumb.jpeg.83ed782c68ff62dc939e316e914c2630.jpeg

My first drawing EVER! It’s ugly, but I’m quite happy with it 😂 but haem... not my future job, that's for sure 🙄😂 I leave it to Yasmine . But I had to try since I heard Tiny tour tickets were already sold out in Montreal 😱 🥳 incredible!! So happy for all the fans 🥰.

I found the 2 drawings for London and Utrecht amazing...couldn't go any further with mine, this is definitely not my stuff 🙈

Edited by Elvaraaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Elvaraaa said:

AE2F5883-A931-49ED-93C0-EBDF21C40A2B.thumb.jpeg.83ed782c68ff62dc939e316e914c2630.jpeg

My first drawing EVER! It’s ugly, but I’m quite happy with it 😂 but haem... not my future job, that's for sure 🙄😂 I leave it to Yasmine . But I had to try since I heard Tiny tour tickets were already sold out in Montreal 😱 🥳 incredible!! So happy for all the fans 🥰.

I found the 2 drawings for London and Utrecht amazing...couldn't go any further with mine, this is definitely not my stuff 🙈

It is very nice this drawing 👍👍👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Elvaraaa said:

I love it, it's so good, Well done!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

Lol! Thanks 😄

I think she will come up with either something related to Dia de los muertos (the flower skull), or with a monument (the angel of independencia or the monumento a la revoluciòn)

... or Speedy Gonzales !!!