2020 - Mika @ Zenith Strasbourg, FRANCE, 14 Feb

mellody

2 hours ago, carafon said:

Same for the flowers and thank you messages , as when you want to thank somebody it's usual to offer flowers

No. The flowers we will used after Origin of Love as we used pompoms in Lille (they have "floating ribbons to wave") - for Platform Balerinas and all the songs that follow. So we cannot keep them to the end of the show.

Of course we will still have them for the Thank You messages and I am sure that some of the flowers will land on the stage :wink2: So it will be sort of your suggestion :thumb_yello:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

Hello! I am so excited for the concert!!! I am new to the fan club, new to fan actions, new to Mika really but I am so very happy and I can't wait for the show. Do you know how early we should arrive to get a closer spot near the stage? Also, if I want to be included in the fan actions how can I pitch in? 

4 hours ago, Stefania Maria Sabau said:

Hello! I am so excited for the concert!!! I am new to the fan club, new to fan actions, new to Mika really but I am so very happy and I can't wait for the show. Do you know how early we should arrive to get a closer spot near the stage? Also, if I want to be included in the fan actions how can I pitch in? 

Hello and welcome to the fanclub !! I’m new too and I will be at the show in Strasbourg. I will try to be there at 10am I think. But for the show in Nantes, I was there at 1pm and I was pretty close to the stage. 😉 

11 hours ago, Stefania Maria Sabau said:

Also, if I want to be included in the fan actions how can I pitch in? 

Hello Stefania,

We will be distributing fan action item before the show at the entrance of Zenith.

I am sure will not miss us 😁

I will come about 12 - not earlier. But some other fans will be alredy there for sure. So we will meet there.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:47 AM, Clemnc said:

Hello and welcome to the fanclub !! I’m new too and I will be at the show in Strasbourg. I will try to be there at 10am I think. But for the show in Nantes, I was there at 1pm and I was pretty close to the stage. 😉 

Okay! Thank you so much 🤗

On 2/4/2020 at 11:07 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello Stefania,

We will be distributing fan action item before the show at the entrance of Zenith.

I am sure will not miss us 😁

I will come about 12 - not earlier. But some other fans will be alredy there for sure. So we will meet there.

Okay! Thank you! I can't wait! ☺️

So, as my hotel roommate has spontaneously decided to do Utrecht instead of Strasbourg, I'm back to needing a shuttle to the city center, as I booked a hostel there now. :teehee: So if any of you are going into Strasbourg by car (or Taxi / Uber) after the gig and have a spare place, I'd be happy to join/share costs. :blush-anim-cl:

On 2/2/2020 at 11:11 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

1. After the first song we will show printed sheets with St Valenite's greeting (groupe fan action organized by my group and @MorganM team)

2. Paper flowers at Origin of Love ((group fan action organized by my group and @MorganM team)

3. Colour paper hearts lighted by our mobiles at Tiny Love (as we did in London)

4. Heart-shaped balloons at Love Today (organized by @Luciesnotinspired )

5. "Thank You" printed in different languaues on back side of paper sheets from the first action - After Grace Kelly before Stay High  (organized by my group,  @MorganM team and Max Fan Club)

Thanks Anna for the summary. I'll print some sheets and bring them. Different Valentine's messages, right? And just Thank You in different languages, or also "We'll Stay High" - so people can choose, or both on the same paper? Any instructions in small print?

Edit: I have something like this in mind when I say the Thank you's and Stay High on the same paper (not handwritten, of course):

20200212_215609.jpg

Since some might wonder what happened to the glowing hearts I had mentioned earlier in this thread - I brought them to Luxemburg instead, as I thought it was too much to add any more items for Strasbourg.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, as my hotel roommate has spontaneously decided to do Utrecht instead of Strasbourg, I'm back to needing a shuttle to the city center, as I booked a hostel there now. :teehee: So if any of you are going into Strasbourg by car (or Taxi / Uber) after the gig and have a spare place, I'd be happy to join/share costs. :blush-anim-cl:

ich komme mit dem Auto und kann das Auto zum zenith nehmen und dich fahren klar.

1 minute ago, daeni28 said:

ich komme mit dem Auto und kann das Auto zum zenith nehmen und dich fahren klar.

Danke, das ist lieb von dir - du musst aber ja gar net Richtung Stadtzentrum, oder? Einen Umweg brauchst du wegen mir net fahren! Aber gut zu wissen dass es möglich ist, wenn alle Stricke reißen. Danke! :hug:

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Danke, das ist lieb von dir - du musst aber ja gar net Richtung Stadtzentrum, oder? Einen Umweg brauchst du wegen mir net fahren! Aber gut zu wissen dass es möglich ist, wenn alle Stricke reißen. Danke! :hug:

das ist ja mit dem Auto keine sache, mach ich gerne

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Thanks Anna for the summary. I'll print some sheets and bring them. Different Valentine's messages, right? And just Thank You in different languages, or also "We'll Stay High" - so people can choose, or both on the same paper? Any instructions in small print?

Edit: I have something like this in mind when I say the Thank you's and Stay High on the same paper (not handwritten, of course):

20200212_215609.jpg

Since some might wonder what happened to the glowing hearts I had mentioned earlier in this thread - I brought them to Luxemburg instead, as I thought it was too much to add any more items for Strasbourg.

Hi Mellody.

Yes, we decided to use both sides of the sheet. On one side a Valetine's message and on the other Thank you in different languages. No instruction. We will tell people what to do during the distribution.

Of course, you can print as you show on the pic - We will stay high and Thank you :thumb_yello: We will show them just before the last song and we can keep them up during the song too.

Thank you very much for your contribution 💓

See you on Friday!!!!

Everything is ready. We are well organized. Now it's time for action :dance_man:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's getting close ! :cheer:  This time I will be there with all the family, and I just can't wait to see how my 5 y.o little sister will be since she's already singing when I'm watching live videos… :wub: 

I hope I will not be paralyzed by shyness this time. Anyway, I will see you there ! 

18 hours ago, mellody said:

20200212_215609.jpg

Love it !

• Like 1

Hi everyone ! I’m very excited about tomorrow, I think you too !

Maybe the people who comes to concert very often could answer me ! If your waiting for the show all day long outside and you need to go to the toilet (in the nearest shopping mall for example), can people keep your place, or is there some organization between fans ?

Thank you very much :) 

see you tomorrow !!

31 minutes ago, Clemnc said:

Hi everyone ! I’m very excited about tomorrow, I think you too !

Maybe the people who comes to concert very often could answer me ! If your waiting for the show all day long outside and you need to go to the toilet (in the nearest shopping mall for example), can people keep your place, or is there some organization between fans ?

Thank you very much :) 

see you tomorrow !!

Hi Clemnc. Usually we have numbers written on our hands. So you can go out to a toilet or to eat something and then come back to you place. From time to time the list has been checked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hi Clemnc. Usually we have numbers written on our hands. So you can go out to a toilet or to eat something and then come back to you place. From time to time the list has been checked.

Ok thank you ! I will see that with the people tomorrow :) 

• Like 1