¡Hola!

Maru

Hi! My name is Marisa, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 39 years old and have studied grammar and literature, so I'm a Literature and Spanish teacher.

Of course, I've loved Mika's happy songs when they became famous, but since then happened looots of things in my life (I've got married in 2010, one month later I became deaf of one ear because of stress, in less than one year I've separated from my ex, I had to learn to live alone and disabled, finally in 2013 I wanted to stop surviving and start living again, I've started to take medieval fencing lessons, I fell in love with my actual husband, I had a kid, I've discovered I could tell stories and sing...)

Two months ago, searching for images of italian comediant Dario Fo, I've found a picture of him hugging MIKA. Immediatly started searching for information about Mika in Italy, and in France. I've seen lots of videos with his music, and heard his albums. I've followed The Voice in TF1, and every time I found new stuff about Mika, just became more convinced that he is not just an incredibly talented musician, and an extraordinary handsome man, but also an exceptional human being, with a big empathy, a great sense of humour, as timid as extrovertid, respectfull with every one and with a enormous sensibility. He is a good person, who knows that being famous let him in a place to be heard, and uses this power to change the world for good.

Then he won The Voice, Ice Cream was released, a new album is comming (named the best way), and my 5 year old little boy likes his music, so I'm preparing for the announcement of a Latinoamerican tour in 2020 😀. Definitely the kind of idol I hope my son will have in his life.

I'm so glad to have found you, Mika's fans!!! Please forgive me for my English, I have written all without looking for words or phrases, so maybe there'll be terrible mistakes.

Edited by Maru
  • Like 8

Hola and welcome to MFC Marisa :huglove:

Your English is fine,  don't worry :thumb_yello:

Glad you found us,  and glad your life changed for the better :wub2:

This is a good time to join MFC as we are all excited and busy with the new tour and the new album :excite:🍦

Ice Cream is doing great in the charts :woot_jump:

This is a thread you might enjoy

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

and this one is great if you're looking for anything Mika  related

I used to be a teacher as well but I became a nanny and mikaddicted in 2007 :wink2:

I agree with you Mika is a very special man :wub2: as well as a wonderful artist :wub2:

If you have any questions about the forum feel free to ask me here on by pm.

Enjoy your time here :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

Hola  Marisa! Que bueno que al final te hayas presentado. Mucho gusto en conocerte.  :welcomeani:

If you need help, just have to ask. I see you have already found the Argentinian  thread, I hope we can share information about Mika and everything about him in that thread.

Te dejo el hilo que puedes consultar por si Mika va a Latinoamérica en 2020

Y este, que siempre es bueno de echar un vistazo donde puedes consultar las pautas o directrices del foro. 

https://www.mikafanclub.com/mika-fan-club-guidelines/

• Like 2

On 6/9/2019 at 3:35 AM, Maru said:

Hi! My name is Marisa, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 39 years old and have studied grammar and literature, so I'm a Literature and Spanish teacher.

Of course, I've loved Mika's happy songs when they became famous, but since then happened looots of things in my life (I've got married in 2010, one month later I became deaf of one ear because of stress, in less than one year I've separated from my ex, I had to learn to live alone and disabled, finally in 2013 I wanted to stop surviving and start living again, I've started to take medieval fencing lessons, I fell in love with my actual husband, I had a kid, I've discovered I could tell stories and sing...)

Two months ago, searching for images of italian comediant Dario Fo, I've found a picture of him hugging MIKA. Immediatly started searching for information about Mika in Italy, and in France. I've seen lots of videos with his music, and heard his albums. I've followed The Voice in TF1, and every time I found new stuff about Mika, just became more convinced that he is not just an incredibly talented musician, and an extraordinary handsome man, but also an exceptional human being, with a big empathy, a great sense of humour, as timid as extrovertid, respectfull with every one and with a enormous sensibility. He is a good person, who knows that being famous let him in a place to be heard, and uses this power to change the world for good.

Then he won The Voice, Ice Cream was released, a new album is comming (named the best way), and my 5 year old little boy likes his music, so I'm preparing for the announcement of a Latinoamerican tour in 2020 😀. Definitely the kind of idol I hope my son will have in his life.

I'm so glad to have found you, Mika's fans!!! Please forgive me for my English, I have written all without looking for words or phrases, so maybe there'll be terrible mistakes.

Hello Marisa! 

This is a story you are telling and I am so glad you live your life the way you want to now! 

And you are so right about Mika in every point. He is a really incredible person. ❤️

Greetings to South America! 🙋 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...